• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

TheBlackSwordsman said:
"Oh I know what you've been through but still you've got a family to go home to. My family is the reason I'm going to this. I don't care if you come with me but this will be dangerous."
He says as he turns to continue walking.
Ty grabbed his arm. "Guts. You are a friend. And friends are family. I'm helping you, I know what it's like to fight for someone. Doing it on your own....it's just harder. So don't say we have a family to go back to." He let go and began to walk. "Well let's go save some people and kick ass."

Guts chuckled at Ty's response,

"Do as you both want just know that once this whole ordeal is over the world could begin to shift dramatically."

TheBlackSwordsman said:
Guts chuckled at Ty's response,
"Do as you both want just know that once this whole ordeal is over the world could begin to shift dramatically."
"That always happens! So crazy man! Like I wanted to buy coffee and then boom. Everything exploded." He grinned jokingly. "Yeah, we know. The world does that. We just have to adapt."

Meanwhile many miles away at the tower Charlette has broken down being the coward she is about what happened to Joachim. Luna had found her and tried to help her through it when they suddenly heard some commotion from a bit behind some boulders. As they snuck up and looked over the rocks they found Casca surrounded by some of the drugged horny men.

"What you wanna convert?" One of them asked her. "Hey what's up with your face?" The same one asked about her bandages.

One behind him piped up,

"Ahh I know her she's one of the whores of Charlettes place. She got Syphilus on her face or something like that."

They all began to walk off saying things like it's not worth it and I ain't rapin' a girl with Syphilus. As they all began to walk off back to their cave one shorter more disgusting one stuck back saying,

"Hehehe hey wait a minute this could be interesting. I wanna have a look at a face that's rottin' off!"

As he says this he tears off the bandages revealing Casca's normal sharp features.

"Oh hehe there's nothin' wrong under that mask. Now there's a face that could use some of me in it. What's her body look like?! Let's find out!"

He begins to tear at her cloths revealing her chest. Casca being in her state doesn't realize what is happening but begins to scream nonetheless with flashes of what happened to her in the eclipse. Luna began to run to her aid saying to Charlette,

"You stay put!"

The fat man said to Casca then,

"Struggle struggle it's more fun that way!!"

Her brand on her chest begins to bleed as she screams both in pain from the brand and in terror as demonic spirits come from the ground and posses the men who tried to rape her. The possessed men begin to eat eachother with well beyond human strength. Luna looked in shock and saw Cascain the middle of all this being just fine.

"Is.. Is she it?!"

Luna thought Casca was the reason for the massive witch hunt Mozgus was doing. The possessed men went to eat Casca but before they could a lone demon protected her. This demon looked like a very deformed fetus. As it did this the spirits possessing the men left their hosts along with the lone demon. As it vanished Casca reached out for it making random noises as she did. The now free men bowed to her as Luna said,

"Elian your?!"

(She calls her Elian because she doesn't know her real name.)

After a few moments of walking Guts' brand begins to bleed too. He looks into the distance and sees corpses tied to wagon wheels coming at the at an alarming speed. The corpses chanting,

"No!! I hate you!! It hurts!! Go to hell!!"

Guts drew his sword and said to no one in peticular,

"Monsters or whatever I don't care I just wanna let loose this black mass inside of me!! But right now I ain't got time for you! I don't care what happens I'll do whatever it takes to press on!!"

He lunges running full speed at them,

"MOOOVE!!"

He begins cutting his way through them wheel and all.

@Otakubeats @Echo Dreamsong

TheBlackSwordsman said:
After a few moments of walking Guts' brand begins to bleed too. He looks into the distance and sees corpses tied to wagon wheels coming at the at an alarming speed. The corpses chanting,
"No!! I hate you!! It hurts!! Go to hell!!"

Guts drew his sword and said to no one in peticular,

"Monsters or whatever I don't care I just wanna let loose this black mass inside of me!! But right now I ain't got time for you! I don't care what happens I'll do whatever it takes to press on!!"

He lunges running full speed at them,

"MOOOVE!!"

He begins cutting his way through them wheel and all.

Ty followed, waiting for him to need help.

TheBlackSwordsman said:
As he cleaved through them some cam around and come up the rear of the group. Their intentions were the same to kill Guts as he has the brand. Guts kept on pushing foreword through the ones in front.
Echo summoned her sword and began slicing. One somehow managed to tackle her and she went down hard. Her hands swirled with dark matter and the chaos ate the thing. Echo shuddered, blinking the warmth back into her eyes. Then she tripped on a rock and went down in a raging mass.

"Go!"

She shouted before the corpses trampled her.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Echo summoned her sword and began slicing. One somehow managed to tackle her and she went down hard. Her hands swirled with dark matter and the chaos ate the thing. Echo shuddered, blinking the warmth back into her eyes. Then she tripped on a rock and went down in a raging mass.
"Go!"

She shouted before the corpses trampled her.

[/QUOTE]
Ty sent a sound blast, knocking them off her. "ECHO!"

Guts would turn back to see Echo down. After Ty's blast he came in and sliced threw the last few left. He then grabbed her by the back of her armor and hoisted her up to her feet.

"Don't give up just yet this was only the start. Where we're going there's gonna be a lot worse things than this."

TheBlackSwordsman said:
Guts would turn back to see Echo down. After Ty's blast he came in and sliced threw the last few left. He then grabbed her by the back of her armor and hoisted her up to her feet.
"Don't give up just yet this was only the start. Where we're going there's gonna be a lot worse things than this."

Echo sighed and nodded. This time when she drew her sword, it was coated in a golden light.

"I think I can handle that."

TheBlackSwordsman said:

Ty stood on guard. He was basically the only one of the three who wore no armor. Looking around, he was ready for anything else that may pop up.

He nodded to her then continued walking asking Ty,

"So your power is sound so why don't you carry a weapon that could amplify your power? Like an instrument or a tuning fork or something?"

@Otakubeats

TheBlackSwordsman said:
He nodded to her then continued walking asking Ty,
"So your power is sound so why don't you carry a weapon that could amplify your power? Like an instrument or a tuning fork or something?"

@Otakubeats
"Because I have yet to find anything that will work as a weapon and an amplifier." Ty shrugged.

Otakubeats said:
"Because I have yet to find anything that will work as a weapon and an amplifier." Ty shrugged.
"Maybe a hammer and shield? You could hit the shield and infuse it with your power to make the clash large. It's just something to think about since out of all of us your unequiped."

They were nearing the refugee slum.

Astra lay on the bed, not really feeling strong enough to move. She'd been losing weight rapidly and every moment felt like eternal ill. For the past few months, she had honestly been sick every night. The only problem now? A rather high fever had come over her, leading Astra to try and hide in her blankets. The only thing she could do right now was sleep.

(Mwhahaha! I have a plot!)

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra lay on the bed, not really feeling strong enough to move. She'd been losing weight rapidly and every moment felt like eternal ill. For the past few months, she had honestly been sick every night. The only problem now? A rather high fever had come over her, leading Astra to try and hide in her blankets. The only thing she could do right now was sleep.
(Mwhahaha! I have a plot!)

[/QUOTE]
(.....FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCK)

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong](HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANEDEOBFNEBYFUFBCUOFEDEIFFBBF:ZIWDHDENPNED. RANDOM KEYS FBOYFEIFHIUDNUEYB)

[/QUOTE]
(.....R u ok?)

Otakubeats said:
(.....R u ok?)
(nope.... I think my burn got infected. I can't keep anything down. Even water makes me sick. I'm about 55% sure I have a fever. But other than the infection probably being in my bloodstream, I'm good.)

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong](nope.... I think my burn got infected. I can't keep anything down. Even water makes me sick. I'm about 55% sure I have a fever. But other than the infection probably being in my bloodstream, I'm good.)

[/QUOTE]
(Can't you tell a nurse??)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back