• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Bolt smiled "If you don't have a home I can give you one. I did that since it takes longer for me to do it through my hands. I just sucked up the energy like it was a jolly rancher," he said putting Rosie under his arm as he talked to Quill. "So.....are you still going to kill me?"

@Quillicious @Otakubeats

"It's no use even though I know I'm safe. Chances are I won't be able to sleep at night the rest of my life..."

Guts sat in a small cave he was using for shelter looking into the fire. He looked up at a cave wall and saw Casca sitting there though with a second glance it was only his mind playing tricks.

"You went alone. You were right beside those irreplaceable things... Yet you couldn't bear to immerse yourself together in sorrow with them... So instead... You ran away so that your own malice could burn within you..."

He remembered Godo's words. His eyes flashed as he remembered the scene. Casca being enveloped and defiled by the demon horde then by Griffith. The image left in his right eye. Of Griffith rapping Casca as he was forced to watch Griffith as he looked Guts right in the eye as he did it. He started sweating profusely and panting hard.

"I didn't run away!! I can't run!! Not from the last thing seared into my right eye!! Fear... Malice... I don't know... Possibly both. But I can never atone for this dark flame!! If I can't atone, if I can't escape all I can do is burn myself and my enemies with it."

The beast of darkness came over his shoulder saying,

"The blood must flow so keep killing. It will still thirst forever all alone always."

He turned to face it but it vanished before he could. He turned back to the fire a bit more calm.

"Maybe what Godo said was right though. What can I say now when I left her in a state like that? I've got no right talking about revenge for my comrades when I abandoned Casca? I declared this war myself. The one flame that kept me from being consumed by this black flame. Did I-- again? Did I go and do it again?"

His eyes flared again as he thought to himself,

"The flame is not yet blown out. Not yet!! It's not too late!! This time I swear!!"

He stands stout looking up at the hole in the roof of the cave to the outside sky,

"I'll never lose her again."

Bolt ignored the compliment "I'm going back home, need to make sure everyone is there. Don't you have a fish woman to kiss," he said with a chuckle before walking out of the sand, still holding Rosie under his arm.

@Otakubeats @Quillicious

"Yeah, I guess. Stella needs to go with you guys, though. She's a hero still, deep down. I stay with her, she'll prolly turn evil later on. Nice knowin' you, Bolt. You, too, random little girl."

Quill picked Stella up and dumped her into Bolt's arms. He put a hand on his shoulder, smiling softly. Quickly kissing him on the cheek, he walked in the opposite direction of the Warehouse with his hands shoved in his pockets.

@Shammy the Shamrock @Otakubeats

Bolt sighed as he was now caring two people, he rubbed where Quill had kissed him and walked towards the warehouse. "Jesus I literally carry everyone on this time," he said laughing as he went into the warehouse. He put Stella in a room with no windows and locked the door. "You want a room," he asked Rosie as he sat on the couch.

@Otakubeats @Echo Dreamsong

Bolt looked at the console as if it were a bomb, he had only played online games and the original NES "I never used one of these," he said clicking the on button and jumping back. "Isn't this TY's, eh he wouldn't mind. Then again I use his toothbrush to clean the toilet so he probably wouldn't care," he said placing Rosie in front of the TV.

@Otakubeats

Last edited by a moderator:
Bolt looked at his phone, he went into TY's room and grabbed his headphones, throwing them in the toilet "He won't be needing these anymore." He walked back to Rosie and sat next to her "What are you playing?"

@Otakubeats

Bolt went up and looked down at TY "Look in the toilet," he said with a devious smile. "That's for swearing in front of Astra," he said through clenched teeth before sitting back down near the TV.

(Sorry but if anyone fucked up it was TY xD Also we should have Astra vs Rosie! Clash of the tiny titans :3)

@Otakubeats

@Otakubeats[/URL]
Ty threw them in the trash. Looking at bolt with a forced flat tone."Well thanks for destroying the last piece I had from my family. I'll be back later." He grabbed his jacket and walked out, towards the wood. His fucking headphones. Why the fucking headphones?! His dad had given them to him! That was the last thing he'd given him! Damn it Bolt! He walked into the woods, not caring where he went, just letting his feet carry him away. He'd purposely left all electronic devices at home so Bolt wouldn't follow or find him. As he walked any sense of being on guard sorta just faded. He was just tired at this point. Him and Astra are kidnapped, she's tortured, he experiences insanity and then Bolt pulls this shit. Could this day get worse? Of course it can. It always can. And it always does because life just loves to screw him over.

Bolt eyes went red "At least you had something," he said before going to his room.

Barbarous was in the woods before seeing the new god of silence. "Hellos Silence, isn't it late for your kind to be out. The woods aren't a safe place," her words echoed as she spoke to Ty. Her sword was dug into the ground as she went closer to him.

@Otakubeats

Barbarous pulled him with a telekinesis "You're a very stubborn god. Talking helps, what will you get from shunning people out? That look in your eyes shows anger, hatred but also sadness. It's a weird combination," she said refusing to let him go.

@Otakubeats

Barbarous grabbed him by the chin and forced him to look at her "Because you're one of my gods. I have to take care of each so that in the afterlife you can gain your title. Now tell me your problem," she said staring right into his eyes.

@Otakubeats

YoungX said:
(Hmm... what I miss?)
(I honestly don't know. Ty left after Bolt threw his headphones and now they have Rosie on the team)

Barbarous glared "Why would they do that? Everyone human has a reason for destroying something. Why do you care for this object," she asked while leaning against a tree.

@Otakubeats

Users who are viewing this thread

Back