• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Quill opened the door of the car, yanking Stella out and stopping everyone else in their tracks.

"Stella, this isn't the ocean. It isn't survival of the fittest. You need to come to your senses. I love the good, funny, shark-riding Stella. Not the killer, psychotic one."

He kissed her softly and smiled.

@Echo Dreamsong

Fullmetal32 said:
"Stella! I don't know what he is telling you but don't listen to him!!!"
Ty turned and a soundwave was sent to knock Razor off his feet. Ty grabbed the gun he'd stolen from on of the guard pressing the barrel against the crooks temple. "Let's play a game. You shut the fuck up, you live. Say another word and you'll be shot dead. GOt that?"

Quillicious said:
Quill opened the door of the car, yanking Stella out and stopping everyone else in their tracks.
"Stella, this isn't the ocean. It isn't survival of the fittest. You need to come to your senses. I love the good, funny, shark-riding Stella. Not the killer, psychotic one."

@Echo Dreamsong
Stella frowned.

"B-but then why is the ocean around?"

(You guys are so fast with the replies."

Guts would see Razor shoot Ty in the back,

"This. This is why I kill people."

He bought to himself as rage filled his mind.

"Time to test the edge on this blade!!"

He would slice Razor from the right at the midsection.

Quillicious said:

@Echo Dreamsong
"Quill you know... Stella will be arrest for this you realize that right?" Hibiki would be calm as he notices that Quill would get Stella out of the car.

@Quillicious @Echo Dreamsong

TheBlackSwordsman said:
(You guys are so fast with the replies."
Guts would see Razor shoot Ty in the back,

"This. This is why I kill people."

He bought to himself as rage filled his mind.

"Time to test the edge on this blade!!"

He would slice Razor from the right at the midsection.
@Fullmetal32

Quill looked at Hibiki. He pulled Stella back and stood in front of her.

"No, she won't. I'm not, nor Razor. No one's getting arrested or killed today."

Razor sat up. "Got it." He said. Razor had a knife in hand waiting for the right opportunity to use it. The knife was tucked under his sleeve so he couldn't see it.

Quillicious said:
Quill looked at Hibiki. He pulled Stella back and stood in front of her.
"No, she won't. I'm not, nor Razor. No one's getting arrested or killed today."
TY stormed over to him visibly shaking. "SO. Everything is all fine and dandy eh? HAppy ever after for youa nd that bitch? MEanwhile you attempted murder and now everyone is expected to let go of it? Forgive and forget? Yeah fucking shit that is. This isn't a fairytale buddy. And if you didn't notice you three are the only ones left to arrest. Everyone else in that lab is dead."

Otakubeats said:
TY stormed over to him visibly shaking. "SO. Everything is all fine and dandy eh? HAppy ever after for youa nd that bitch? MEanwhile you attempted murder and now everyone is expected to let go of it? Forgive and forget? Yeah fucking shit that is. This isn't a fairytale buddy. And if you didn't notice you three are the only ones left to arrest. Everyone else in that lab is dead."
Hibiki would just stand knowing that Ty had a point. "I'm afraid I have to agree with Ty on this matter here. The fact didn't change that you three had committed crimes. Justice doesn't hold leniency for everyone."

@Quillicious

Last edited by a moderator:
Razor took it like it was nothing. Razor grabbed Ty's leg and yanked it so he would fall down. He stepped on his arm and chest, and then kicked the gun out of Ty's hand. Before Guts got any closer he took out the knife threatening to drop it into Ty's throat. "One more step, and the bitch dies."

"You murdered almost that entire lab of people and you call yourself a hero. Go rescue a kitten from a tree or something. This is why she isn't being arrested."

Quill stabbed her in the stomach with a small knife.

Fullmetal32 said:
Razor took it like it was nothing. Razor grabbed Ty's leg and yanked it so he would fall down. He stepped on his arm and chest, and then kicked the gun out of Ty's hand. Before Guts got any closer he took out the knife threatening to drop it into Ty's throat. "One more step, and the bitch dies."
Ty just started laughing. And it wasn't a fake laugh it was something of someone who's lost their last ounce of sanity. "Please, go on. I've been stabbed, tortured, forced to watch everyone I love die brutally. Go on, I doubt anything you do will top that you sick son of a bitch."

Razor dropped the knife into his throat, and then walked away from the body with zero sorrow on his face. He walked behind Quill before he could mess with Stella again. He grabbed his shoulder, pulled him around, and punched him hard in the face.

Guts would lunge at Razor as fast as his legs would carry him. The force of his movement would kick up the concrete below his feet and as he felt his leg muscles rip, stretch and tear from the force of it all he stabbed into Razors chest and caught the knife from his hands.

"Try me."

@Fullmetal32

(Stabbed who?)

Quillicious said:
"You murdered almost that entire lab of people and you call yourself a hero. Go rescue a kitten from a tree or something. This is why she isn't being arrested."

TheBlackSwordsman said:
Guts would lunge at Razor as fast as his legs would carry him. The force of his movement would kick up the concrete below his feet and as he felt his leg muscles rip, stretch and tear from the force of it all he stabbed into Razors chest and caught the knife from his hands.
"Try me."

@Fullmetal32
Ty laughed. "Nice save." He stood up, his eyes glinting strangely. He decided to wait for the next chance to kill someone.

Quillicious said:
((Stella x-z))
( xD )

Quillicious said:
Stella gasped in pain, glaring at Quill.

"I'll have her head for this."

Astra was still squirming in pain as the HUGE shark chomped on the car.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong](> :D )
Stella gasped in pain, glaring at Quill.

"I'll have her head for this."

Astra was still squirming in pain as the HUGE shark chomped on the car.

[/QUOTE]
Ty moved and a soundwave cut the shark's gills making it die painfully slow. "Yea and maybe I'll mount yours on the wall next to my fireplace. SO go to hell."

Again, helping you. If you're injured, you can't be taken into custody. I love you, Astra couldn't ever replace you. Just calm down, okay?

Quill quickly bunched up her shirt against the stab wound, stemming the blood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back