• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Otakubeats said:
Ty nodded and began to fight. He got a bit hurt but took only 5 minutes total to take them down.
The men nodded.

"In reward, you get to see your friend for three minutes."

The people lead Ty to Astra's room. The girl had been shifted again, so now she was a shivering human girl chained to a table. The gash on her leg had angry red streaks, showing an infection, but she didn't seem to notice any pain. Only how cold the room was.

TheBlackSwordsman said:
Guts sighed a bit,
"Nice to see you again little one."

@Echo Dreamsong @YoungX
YoungX said:
"Well hello there Echo um... in any case do you know where we can find Ty and the others?"
@Echo Dreamsong @TheBlackSwordsman
Echo jumped up to Guts and beamed before nodding to Hibiki.

"Do you think they are emitting more hope or fear? And what general area?"

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]The men nodded.
"In reward, you get to see your friend for three minutes."

The people lead Ty to Astra's room. The girl had been shifted again, so now she was a shivering human girl chained to a table. The gash on her leg had angry red streaks, showing an infection, but she didn't seem to notice any pain. Only how cold the room was.

Echo jumped up to Guts and beamed before nodding to Hibiki.

"Do you think they are emitting more hope or fear? And what general area?"

[/QUOTE]
Ty ran to her, and hugged her. He wiped his eyes which had tears coming from them. "Astra I'm so sorry..but you need to be strong okay?"

YoungX said:
Hibiki would show Echo the card Guts found on one of the commanders. "I would have to say fear. This Central Research Unit seems to be somewhere, but I can't use my God powers to find out where. That would be against principle. So for now I'll have to use my regular powers."
Echo closed her eyes for a minute.

"I think they are somewhere in Hawaii. The largest island if I remember correctly. The three are held at the lowest level."

Otakubeats said:
Ty ran to her, and hugged her. He wiped his eyes which had tears coming from them. "Astra I'm so sorry..but you need to be strong okay?"
Astra bit back a cry as he made contact with her burning skin. Everything hurt after that injection.

"T-Twy. I wanna go home..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Fullmetal32 said:
He picked up the money and started to chuckle. "I'm not helping you out with anything."
Suddenly three large sharks were next to Stella on a wave.

"Yes. You are. If not, well, extra dinner for Caption Sharko."

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Echo closed her eyes for a minute.
"I think they are somewhere in Hawaii. The largest island if I remember correctly. The three are held at the lowest level."

Astra bit back a cry as he made contact with her burning skin. Everything hurt after that injection.

"T-Twy. I wanna go home..."

[/QUOTE]
Ty let her go shaking. "I know. I know. Just be brave okay? Stay strong."

YoungX said:
"Hawaii? Well... in any case we should get to Hawaii. Echo I would like you to grant my wish to transport us to where the Central Research Unit is holding Ty, Astra and Quill."
Echo frowned slightly before nodding.

"I-I can try."

With a small flash of light, the three of them were in the middle of the ocean. Echo didn't get wet, but she did start to go under with a few curses of an ancient language.

"I'm sorry!"

Fullmetal32 said:
"Fine, where is she?" He asked reluctantly.
"They'll take her back to the warehouse or a hospital. We'll have to find out."

Otakubeats said:
Ty let her go shaking. "I know. I know. Just be brave okay? Stay strong."
Astra nodded weakly, sweating slightly. With her, the fevers would reach up to 175 degrees. Not good for just a thin gown and bedsheet.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Echo frowned slightly before nodding.
"I-I can try."

With a small flash of light, the three of them were in the middle of the ocean. Echo didn't get wet, but she did start to go under with a few curses of an ancient language.

"I'm sorry!"

"They'll take her back to the warehouse or a hospital. We'll have to find out."

Astra nodded weakly, sweating slightly. With her, the fevers would reach up to 175 degrees. Not good for just a thin gown and bedsheet.

[/QUOTE]
"My time with you is almost up..but I have on last thing I can do." He closed his eyes and a mental link was formed with her. "This way I'll be here if you need me... I love you sis. You're strong. Don't let them take that." He walked with the guards back to his own chamber where his testing would start soon.

YoungX said:
Hibiki would be in the water, but his clothes were waterproof. How? Who knows perhaps the Hero Association upped his clothes. "It's alright Echo. Can you try again? We should be able to get to where they are soon enough."
@TheBlackSwordsman
Echo coughed up some water, trying to use her wings to stay afloat.

"I-I'm not sure. I'm almost out of energy, but I can try."

Another flash of light left them just off the side of the island with Echo just floating in the water. By using up all her energy, the girl of hope was literally fading away. Her wings had begun to disappear, as well as her arms.

Otakubeats said:
"My time with you is almost up..but I have on last thing I can do." He closed his eyes and a mental link was formed with her. "This way I'll be here if you need me... I love you sis. You're strong. Don't let them take that." He walked with the guards back to his own chamber where his testing would start soon.
The people came into his room.

"Now, since the girl wouldn't tell us, you must reveal the location of the warehouse to us."

Guts thought to himself as his hundreds of pounds of sword and armor weighing him down,

"I'm greatful this little thing grants wishes but they never seem to work."

He then started swimming towards the island saying to Hibiki,

"Sure lets go."

@YoungX

TheBlackSwordsman said:
Guts thought to himself as his hundreds of pounds of sword and armor weighing him down,
"I'm greatful this little thing grants wishes but they never seem to work."

He then started swimming towards the island saying to Hibiki,

"Sure lets go."

@YoungX
"All right then here we go," and then Hibiki would lead Guts on the land of Hawaii. As he did he would begin to try and sense of Ty's location. It would be on the north side it seems and would lead Guts.

@TheBlackSwordsman

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Echo coughed up some water, trying to use her wings to stay afloat.
"I-I'm not sure. I'm almost out of energy, but I can try."

Another flash of light left them just off the side of the island with Echo just floating in the water. By using up all her energy, the girl of hope was literally fading away. Her wings had begun to disappear, as well as her arms.

The people came into his room.

"Now, since the girl wouldn't tell us, you must reveal the location of the warehouse to us."

[/QUOTE]
"...You realize that everyone in the city knows where it is.....right? It's not much of a secret. But if you want to know, so be it. 432 north. The reason she told you nothing was because she was scared and confused. She's a child, she wouldn't know the address. Is that information sufficient enough for you to keep her from any further harm?" Ty's eyes were dull. At this point, he'd reverted to his old self. The Ty that existed in the labs of steerport.

TheBlackSwordsman said:
"Got a plan for this?"
Guts asked Hibiki as they walked on.

@YoungX
"Well considering I'm an official hero for the Hero Association I can basically arrest the Central Research Unit for inhumane experiments and treatment. Besides that we can get Ty and the others out while fighting off the soldiers. This should be easy for the both of us," he said as they would head towards the facility.

@TheBlackSwordsman

(Because I'm evil)

Astra remained in the bed until a nurse came in. This time she carried a needle. The girl was no longer of use to them. They had the info. She slowly injected the poison into her arm and the torture began. Her breathing began to slow and her eyes glazed over within five minutes. The pain slowly faded and her vision blurred within ten. She called out mentally.

Ty, it feels funny. Like the world is fading.

Otakubeats said:
"...You realize that everyone in the city knows where it is.....right? It's not much of a secret. But if you want to know, so be it. 432 north. The reason she told you nothing was because she was scared and confused. She's a child, she wouldn't know the address. Is that information sufficient enough for you to keep her from any further harm?" Ty's eyes were dull. At this point, he'd reverted to his old self. The Ty that existed in the labs of steerport.
The men nodded before chaining him back to the bed.

"That will be all for today."

"Lets go." He said heading for the door. Turned back around and said, "Put my knife and whip down please. We'll save those for later."

Stella huffed before setting them down. "Fine, lets go get our captive."

Fullmetal32 said:
"Lets go." He said heading for the door. Turned back around and said, "Put my knife and whip down please. We'll save those for later."

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong](Because I'm evil)
Astra remained in the bed until a nurse came in. This time she carried a needle. The girl was no longer of use to them. They had the info. She slowly injected the poison into her arm and the torture began. Her breathing began to slow and her eyes glazed over within five minutes. The pain slowly faded and her vision blurred within ten. She called out mentally.

Ty, it feels funny. Like the world is fading.

The men nodded before chaining him back to the bed.

"That will be all for today."

[/QUOTE]
Something in Ty snapped as those words echoed and a visible change happened. His eyes burned bright. "YOu...sick.....bastards.." His anger was enough. The chains were crushed by his power and he stood. He grabbed the nearest man, throwing him at the wall hard enough to break his spine. "YOU FUCKERS ARE GOING TO HELL. And guess what. I have the pleasure of taking you!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back