• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

TheBlackSwordsman said:
"I'm not sure they said there base was in the ocean but the soldiers don't know. Do you think the warehouse is safe?"
He pointed to Casca,

"She isn't coming with us."

He then took one of the bodies of the soldiers and said to the man,

"Maybe they have something on them that would help us?"

@YoungX
Hibiki would agree with Gut's right now. "That sounds like an idea. We should check the bodies and see if they have anything on them. By the way what's your name? I'm part of the Heroes of Tomorrow," he said as he would inspect the bodies of the soldiers that Quill happened to kill.

@Echo Dreamsong @TheBlackSwordsman

"Fuck this I'm going home." Razor swam back to the warehouse on the main island, got into his car and drove home.

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock](Ok, I'm back what did I miss?)

[/QUOTE]
ALOT OF INTENSE SHIT. Quill stopped, Stella called bad guys, Ty and Astra are lab rats, Ty had panic, and was shot gain. :/ )

"I'm Guts and I'm not apart of the heroes I'm only helping Ty so he could help me back. What's yours?"

After a bit of searching he walked Casca over to the warehouse and gave her a lot of things to keep her occupied. He then came back and asked the man,

"Find anything?"

@YoungX

TheBlackSwordsman said:
"I'm Guts and I'm not apart of the heroes I'm only helping Ty so he could help me back. What's yours?"
After a bit of searching he walked Casca over to the warehouse and gave her a lot of things to keep her occupied. He then came back and asked the man,

"Find anything?"

@YoungX
"I'm Hibiki pleasure to meet you," he says as he would continue searching the men. "No I'm still looking."

@Echo Dreamsong

Last edited by a moderator:
Guts nodded to Hibiki and started to search the helicopter wreckage. Though the fires were hot he did pull out some bodies one of which looked like a commander of sorts. He searched the body.

@Echo Dreamsong

Ty would suddenly wake up in a plain white room. Security cameras were built into several places. Over a speaker, a voice called.

"Show us the extent of your powers. Use the dummy for a target. The girl will be punished if you refuse."

Truthfully Astra was already punished. They had torn a chunk out of her left once fuzzy ear. That resulted in a lot of blood and painful meows of protest. The team had discovered a chemical to control her transformation. So, at the moment, Astra was a tiny kitten stuck in a plastic cage. Feeling defeated, she lay down and curled into a ball. Far more testing awaited all three. @Otakubeats

A man in yet another black suit came into Quill's room, sitting at the foot of his bed.

"State your name, powers, and summary. If not, the two others will be punished."

@Quillicious

Fullmetal32 said:
"Fuck this I'm going home." Razor swam back to the warehouse on the main island, got into his car and drove home.
Stella tracked him down after escaping prison. She knocked on his door with a grim expression.

"I've got fifteen grand!"

YoungX said:
(CRAP SORRY!)

The card read AGENT G. The only info other than that was CRU. Central Research Unit. A special government agency specializing in upgrading weapons. In the past, many have speculated that much of out tech came from them. And the CRU (Pronounced Crew) got it from people or aliens with powers.

Razor smiled and let her in. "So, you're serious about this. come with me." He led Stella into his room and lifted up his mattress. underneath the mattress were knives, guns, and just about everything torture related. "Pick three. and you have to help me get her into the panic room." He gestured his hand to Stella trying to collect the money.

Fullmetal32 said:
Razor smiled and let her in. "So, you're serious about this. come with me." He led Stella into his room and lifted up his mattress. underneath the mattress were knives, guns, and just about everything torture related. "Pick three. and you have to help me get her into the panic room." He gestured his hand to Stella trying to collect the money.
Stella smirked and pulled it back.

"Uh uh. Nope. We have to get rid of the pest first."

She grabbed a knife and whip before pocketing them.

Otakubeats said:
Ty began. He showed them everything and the dummy was pulverized in moments. He said not a word, awaiting his next test.
The scientists nodded from the glass before placing mechanical men in the room. The men held swords and began slowly advancing.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Stella smirked and pulled it back.
"Uh uh. Nope. We have to get rid of the pest first."

She grabbed a knife and whip before pocketing them.

The scientists nodded from the glass before placing mechanical men in the room. The men held swords and began slowly advancing.

[/QUOTE]
Ty decided that they might want him to fight them, but then again he hadn't been told to. He took a step back waiting.

He looked at Stella with hatred in his eyes. "I don't think you understand the concept of give me fifteen grand and then you can do whatever you want to the bitch." He started getting even more angry. "N-nothing keeps me from my MONEY!!! Now, hand me the money or i will strangle you until those eyes pop straight out of your head." Again he held his hand out.

TheBlackSwordsman said:
Guts said to Hibiki,
"Dammit we can't just go through the whole government that'd take too long. We gotta find this base soon. Any ideas?"

@YoungX
"I think I have just the person to help us," and Hibiki would use telepathy to contact Echo. 'Echo are you there? We need your help. Ty, Astra and Quill have been captured by the government. Can you help us locate them?'

@Echo Dreamsong

Otakubeats said:
Ty decided that they might want him to fight them, but then again he hadn't been told to. He took a step back waiting.
The men smiled, "You can fight now."

YoungX said:
"I think I have just the person to help us," and Hibiki would use telepathy to contact Echo. 'Echo are you there? We need your help. Ty, Astra and Quill have been captured by the government. Can you help us locate them?'
@Echo Dreamsong
Echo flapped around before randomly crashing on Hibiki's head.

"G-Government! Like, like the Nazi's! I-i'll get my sword!"

She shrieked before running into a bush.

Fullmetal32 said:
He looked at Stella with hatred in his eyes. "I don't think you understand the concept of give me fifteen grand and then you can do whatever you want to the bitch." He started getting even more angry. "N-nothing keeps me from my MONEY!!! Now, hand me the money or i will strangle you until those eyes pop straight out of your head." Again he held his hand out.
Stella huffed and threw the cash at him.

"Fine, but you have to steal her when the heroes get her out of Government land."

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]The men smiled, "You can fight now."
Echo flapped around before randomly crashing on Hibiki's head.

"G-Government! Like, like the Nazi's! I-i'll get my sword!"

She shrieked before running into a bush.

Stella huffed and threw the cash at him.

"Fine, but you have to steal her when the heroes get her out of Government land."

[/QUOTE]
Ty nodded and began to fight. He got a bit hurt but took only 5 minutes total to take them down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back