• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Where was Hibiki during all this? Still reading his books. Still not like he heard anything from Ty so he hoped he was ok. They were going to have noodles for dinner.

Razor got up, set his dislocated shoulder, and walked over to Quill. "Are you fucking with me!?" Razor punched Quill straight across the face. He repeated himself. "ARE YOU FUCKING WITH ME!!!??" Razor punched him again. He walked over to bolt and faced the warehouse. He held his gun up and shot. The bullet missed him. If I'm lucky.. He thought to himself

Last edited by a moderator:
Fullmetal32 said:
Razor got up, set his dislocated shoulder, and walked over to Quill. "Are you fucking with me!?" Razor punched Quill straight across the face. He repeated himself. "ARE YOU FUCKING WITH ME!!!??" Razor punched him again. He walked over to bolt and faced the warehouse. He held his gun up and shot. The bullet missed him. If I'm lucky.. He thought to himself
Ty stood, set Astra down away from the water and walked towards Razor. Snapping his fingers, a sound-wave hit the villain's wrist hard enough to snap it in half. He then grabbed the gun from him and pointed it at it's owners forehead. "Give me. One. Damn reason you shouldn't die a painful death right here." He was still pissed off. No one. Touches Astra and hurts her like that. NO ONE.

Stella ran out into the water, calling sharks to carry Quill out to a small cove. Inside she began tending to his wounds.

"If I can get that fire brat, I can get them all."

She muttered.

Astra squeaked in horror, watching her brother threaten someone.

"No Ty! Pwease! Don't hurt him!"

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Stella ran out into the water, calling sharks to carry Quill out to a small cove. Inside she began tending to his wounds.
"If I can get that fire brat, I can get them all."

She muttered.

Astra squeaked in horror, watching her brother threaten someone.

"No Ty! Pwease! Don't hurt him!"

[/QUOTE]
Ty went quiet for a minute. He pocketed the gun turning on the safety and walked over to Astra hugging her. "Okay."

"Stella, no. We're not killing anyone. Not anymore."

Quill held Stella's hand and sat up. He looked sternly at her.

"Please. Don't kill her. We need to stop doing this, alright? If we stop now we can be forgiven. It's over, I can't go through with it."

@Echo Dreamsong

As Hibiki read his book he was wondering where Ty went. Lunch was pretty soon, and he hadn't come back to the apartment in a while. Perhaps he'll contact him soon enough anyhow. For the meantime, he will just continue to read.

@Otakubeats (If you need this guy who happens to be reading and waiting for Ty so they can have noodles. Not the instant kind.)

Otakubeats said:
Ty went quiet for a minute. He pocketed the gun turning on the safety and walked over to Astra hugging her. "Okay."
Astra clung to him, trembling. Seriously, the girl was mentally scared. At the moment she was tempted to turn herself in for all the thefts. In her mind this was all because of her.

Quillicious said:
"Stella, no. We're not killing anyone. Not anymore."
Quill held Stella's hand and sat up. He looked sternly at her.

"Please. Don't kill her. We need to stop doing this, alright? If we stop now we can be forgiven. It's over, I can't go through with it."

@Echo Dreamsong
Stella growled slightly, an insane look in her eyes.

"But the little bitch is awful. You love her more than me don't you..."

And thus Stella decided to get ride of her the only way she knew how.

Ditching Quill, she swam back to shore and ran off to make a phone call.

The CRU agent listened intently with a slight smirk. The Central Research Unit had been collecting aliens for years, now it was time to test the heroes. He was so getting a raise for this. Armed with thousands of men and shielded helicopters, they prepared to take the heroes for some, hmm, research.

Razor kicked Ty in the back, grabbed his gun and shot him. He turned around to Quill and and put the muzzle in his general direction. "I should kill you right now. I really should. You call me in, you tell me we're going to take down the heroes. And when we're finally here, YOU FLAKE! Now, I'm a gambling man myself. I don't like fakers. I tend to kill fakers." He walked more and more close to Quill. "You get the fuck out of here. Next time we meet, I'll kill you."

Fullmetal32 said:
Razor kicked my in the back, grabbed his gun and shot her. He turned around to Quill and and put the muzzle in his general direction. "I should kill you right now. I really should. You call me in, you tell me we're going to take down the heroes. And when we're finally here, YOU FLAKE! Now, I'm a gambling man myself. I don't like fakers. I tend to kill fakers." He walked more and more close to Quill. "You get the fuck out of here. Next time we meet, I'll kill you."
(Who did he shoot?)

"No, Stella, I...I don't. I love, alright? Astra couldn't replace you."

Quill got up, frustrated. As she left him, he jumped to his feet. He dove into the water after her, pumping his arms and legs as fast and hard as he could.

"Stella! Stella, come on! Don't leave me here!!!"

He reached the shore, exhausted. Stella was no where to be seen, he was too slow.

@Echo Dreamsong

Fullmetal32 said:
Razor kicked my in the back, grabbed his gun and shot her. He turned around to Quill and and put the muzzle in his general direction. "I should kill you right now. I really should. You call me in, you tell me we're going to take down the heroes. And when we're finally here, YOU FLAKE! Now, I'm a gambling man myself. I don't like fakers. I tend to kill fakers." He walked more and more close to Quill. "You get the fuck out of here. Next time we meet, I'll kill you."
(And Quill is on an island in the ocean)

Quillicious said:
"No, Stella, I...I don't. I love, alright? Astra couldn't replace you."
Quill got up, frustrated. As she left him, he jumped to his feet. He dove into the water after her, pumping his arms and legs as fast and hard as he could.

"Stella! Stella, come on! Don't leave me here!!!"

He reached the shore, exhausted. Stella was no where to be seen, he was too slow.

@Echo Dreamsong
Within a moment, Astra and Ty were surrounded by helicopters. A few went toward Quill, but the rest aimed at the kids.

"Stand down or we will shoot!"

A crackling voice called.

@Otakubeats

Hibiki... decided that something could've happened to Ty. Not like he had much to do at the moment, so he would contact him like how Ty does to him whenever he is in trouble. 'Ty you alright? We're having noodles for lunch, but that's beside the point. You haven't come in a while. Something the matter?' At this point Hibiki was basically the father who likes to read or something. Or was it brother? It was probably brother.

@Otakubeats

Ty gasped as the bullet hit him. "Fuck." Noticing the copters, he held astra closer. "Dammit..." They weren't gonna get her, nope. Not in hell. Hearing Hibiki he would answer rushed. 'No everything is bad. The beach. Come now.'

@Echo Dreamsong @YoungX

Otakubeats said:
Ty gasped as the bullet hit him. "Fuck." Noticing the copters, he held astra closer. "Dammit..." They weren't gonna get her, nope. Not in hell. Hearing Hibiki he would answer rushed. 'No everything is bad. The beach. Come now.'
@Echo Dreamsong @YoungX
"Well there's my cue," Hibiki said as he would go and get himself over to the beach. Looks like he would get to do something for a bit besides reading his books. In any case, it was time for him to do his thing again. His running speed was pretty good all else considering, and it's not like he can just abuse his God Powers because he can't.

Otakubeats said:
@Echo Dreamsong @YoungX
When the two didn't respond, they began with the tranquilizer darts on all sides. Several hit Astra and the girl struggled to stay awake. The last thing she saw before it went black was the smiling face of her deceased mother.

The quick army like CRU descended and began their attempts to grab the two.

He finally reached the island. He then realized his gun was missing. "Shit!!" It had fallen out of his pocket while he was swimming. "Somebody give me a gun!"

Guts and Casca were nearing the city now. Guts had looked in the area close to the warehouse and saw helicopters.

"Shit."

He looked at Casca who had a flower in her mouth and was twirling it around.

"Astra might like you."

They continued on moving at a faster pace now hoping that everything was ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back