• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]Bolt appeared after his epic battle no one saw because reasons. He fell onto the couch as he drained some power from around the area, he let out a sigh before standing up straight and rubbing his head.
(Congratulations to me! I'm not dead :D )

[/QUOTE]
"I DIDN'T DO IT." Ty moved away from bolt.

Astra giggled slightly, feeling semi defiant. Her cuts and bruises really hurt, but still she wanted a bit of trouble.

"Fuck."

The word was suddenly very funny.

Jane focused and the helmet instead of falling heavily on the floor it gently fell as if it was on the moon "Pretty hip, uh?" Said the astronaut with a smirk, but then she heard another whisper in her head, it told her, or rather reminded her, of another power. She automatically stretched forward her arm and focused intensely, until the light around an invisible point of the room began to bend and everything started to be drawned into.

"Wh-whoa, I can do that!?!" She exclamed amazed until the invisible black hole collapsed, flinging stuff around the room.

Damacyn said:
Jane focused and the helmet instead of falling heavily on the floor it gently fell as if it was on the moon "Pretty hip, uh?" Said the astronaut with a smirk, but then she heard another whisper in her head, it told her, or rather reminded her, of another power. She automatically stretched forward her arm and focused intensely, until the light around an invisible point of the room began to bend and everything started to be drawned into.
"Wh-whoa, I can do that!?!" She exclamed amazed until the invisible black hole collapsed, flinging stuff around the room.
Yasero suddenly flung her arm out, freezing the objects in a wall of gleaming ice. She growled slightly before walking to Emily.

"Back off kid, your sis is mine now."

Robin huffed and crossed her arms before going back to Jane.

"That was amazing! Do it again!"

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Yasero suddenly flung her arm out, freezing the objects in a wall of gleaming ice. She growled slightly before walking to Emily.
"Back off kid, your sis is mine now."

Robin huffed and crossed her arms before going back to Jane.

"That was amazing! Do it again!"

[/QUOTE]
"I-I'm not sure what I did" Said the astronaut confused and amazed at the same time "Wait, That's the reason why you are here miss? To be recruited into your league of superheroes, just like in the comics?" She said enthusiastically, but at the same time that sounded pretty silly to her.

Damacyn said:
"I-I'm not sure what I did" Said the astronaut confused and amazed at the same time "Wait, That's the reason why you are here miss? To be recruited into your league of superheroes, just like in the comics?" She said enthusiastically, but at the same time that sounded pretty silly to her.
Emily laughed slightly, head on Yasero's chest.

"It kinda is. I'm um, Storm. This here is my partner, Frost."

Robin jumped up and down happily.

"Yes yes! Awesomeness!"

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Emily laughed slightly, head on Yasero's chest.
"It kinda is. I'm um, Storm. This here is my partner, Frost."

Robin jumped up and down happily.

"Yes yes! Awesomeness!"

[/QUOTE]
"Storm and Frost? You people of the future sure have a lot of imagination when it comes to names!" She said while laughing a bit.

"So.. Uh... For who we work? The government, the police or the space fleet?" She asked in all seriousness

Guts would sheathe his sword and say to Ty,

"I've got some things I need to do I'll be back soon."

With that he put on his black cloak and was out the door and on the rooftops. He would be in a fast jog and would keep that speed for several hours.

TheBlackSwordsman said:
Guts would sheathe his sword and say to Ty,
"I've got some things I need to do I'll be back soon."

With that he put on his black cloak and was out the door and on the rooftops. He would be in a fast jog and would keep that speed for several hours.
"ok!"

Otakubeats said:
Ty nudged Astra and whispered in her ear. "I think your Mom needs a hug."
@Echo Dreamsong
Astra clambered forward and clung to Bolt.

"Mommy needs a hug!"

Damacyn said:
"Storm and Frost? You people of the future sure have a lot of imagination when it comes to names!" She said while laughing a bit.
"So.. Uh... For who we work? The government, the police or the space fleet?" She asked in all seriousness
Emily shrugged while glaring at a bouncing Robin.

"Well, we work for- Robin! Don't touch that!" She shouted, sending a death stare at the girl who tried to touch an outlet.

"Sorry about her. We work for Justice. The government sort of requests us."

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra patted his shoulder before shoving a mango in his face.
"Mommy needs a mango!"

[/QUOTE]
Ty started laughing again. "Astra you are crazy...." He shook his head grinning.

Bolt smiled and grabbed it "I need to cut it up first. Are you still swearing?" He said going over and cutting the mango up "It wasn't very nice what you said to me last time," he said giving her a piece while he had one himself.

@Otakubeats @Echo Dreamsong

Otakubeats said:
Ty started laughing again. "Astra you are crazy...." He shook his head grinning.
Astra shot a gin in Ty's direction before frowning at Bolt.

"Mommy! It was Amanda! I didn't want to do it! I tried to stop her and she hit me!"

She huffed, motioning to the many thick bandages Ty had wrapped around the bloody wounds.

Jane nodded but couldn't hide a little smile for the little imp "I guess that a visit at your HQ is in order, it's on Earth right?" she asked, not sure what to expect more from this weird future. She tried to stand up but her bones ached sharply and the astronaut almost fell on her legs "Argh! Grissom told me about staying too long in space... Uh maybe I should stay in the hospital a little while" She saida bit embarassed while crawling back in the bed.

"Maybe I should read a couple of newspapers just to see what kind of future is this, I have the feeling that it's not all jetpacks and daily space travels" she said abit grim while looking out the window.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back