• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Quill chuckled, it had a bit of a crazy tinge to it. Eagle Eye and Morgan stepped into the room, assessing the company.

"Nice to see you guys. Well, I'm taking Bolt. Razor, take whoever you want when you see them."

Morgan sighed, he didn't really like Quill, but heroes sucked. Eagle Eye just wanted to kill shit.

'Quill, you know our relationship, but I'll handle him.'

"I can hit that punk kid easy, only need one shot."

"Well, I think it's all settled."

@Fullmetal32 @Echo Dreamsong

Quillicious said:
Quill chuckled, it had a bit of a crazy tinge to it. Eagle Eye and Morgan stepped into the room, assessing the company.
"Nice to see you guys. Well, I'm taking Bolt. Razor, take whoever you want when you see them."

Morgan sighed, he didn't really like Quill, but heroes sucked. Eagle Eye just wanted to kill shit.

'Quill, you know our relationship, but I'll handle him.'

"I can hit that punk kid easy, only need one shot."

"Well, I think it's all settled."

@Fullmetal32 @Echo Dreamsong
Cinder smirked and summoned chaos to bend. It tried to suck her in, but the control was incredible.

Stella bit her lip, salt and death filling her mind.

Fullmetal32 said:
"Ok, can I get their weaknesses?"
Cinder smirked.

"Ty is weak, Bolt lives off of energy. Drain energy from him and he's a goner. Astra, the little kid, she's got fire. Still, she's paralyzed from the waist down. Oh, and she has heightened senses. Carful, Echo is observant. She might spot us. I'll drive her to my side before that. Hopefully. With Bolt, I think he has multiple sides. Watch out for that. And Ste-... Never mind. She's with us."

Stella glared at her before shrugging.

"Death happens in the ocean, why not here?"

Hibiki would be at his apartment reading his book. Things have been rather... quiet lately for him which is fine. Of course he has this feeling that something is bound to happen, but it did not affect him in the slightest. For now he would be in his apartment reading his book about let's say neurophysics.

June stood at the foot of Tomorrow Towers with a bag across her shoulder. "So this is where I shall hide... Looks comfortable." She entered the tower with a smirk on her face. June now stood inside her so-called 'new home'. "Anyone here to show me around or what?"

Echo Dreamsong](Back!) [/QUOTE] (Welcome back) Ty stood and picked up Astra carrying her to the living room. Seeing the new member he waved. "Newbie? Bolt's not here right now but just sit and wait for him." [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34687-tiagirl001/ said:
@Tiagirl001[/URL]

Otakubeats said:
(Welcome back)
Ty stood and picked up Astra carrying her to the living room. Seeing the new member he waved. "Newbie? Bolt's not here right now but just sit and wait for him."

@Tiagirl001
Astra waved too, flinching as Ty touch the bruises and bloody cuts. She really wanted to kill that spirit.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra waved too, flinching as Ty touch the bruises and bloody cuts. She really wanted to kill that spirit.

[/QUOTE]
Ty set her down and began to bandage her injuries.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra growled slightly, pulling her arm back.
"Ow. Damn spirit."

Wonder where she got that word...

[/QUOTE]
"Yea I know. Just hold still."

June sat down and kept skimming the room. She thought to herself "What kind of area isn't ready for new recruits?"

Tiagirl001 said:
June sat down and kept skimming the room. She thought to herself "What kind of area isn't ready for new recruits?"
"Sorry for the holdup. Some things have been happening as of late making us very busy. I'm Ty and this little matchbox is my sister Astra."

Otakubeats said:
"Sorry for the holdup. Some things have been happening as of late making us very busy. I'm Ty and this little matchbox is my sister Astra."
June looked over at the person and chuckled. "Nice to meet you two. I'll wait with my name until later." June tried to say the word 'nice' without sounding sarcastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back