• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra hissed and squirmed as much as she could.
"Let me go, you kinky creep!"

Echo walked over to Guts and poked him.

"How is a human so strong?"

The child asked, tilting her head.

"You have fear inside you, perhaps a dark past? I can help you if you want? Same with you Mister Ty."

[/QUOTE]
Ty's eyes turned dark. "I'd rather not remember it thanks."

Clash smirked "Kinky....maybe, evil definitely so let me ask you, who or what are you. Why would you call a child's mother that name?" She asked as she formed a disc of energy and aimed it at Astra's throat, just a few inches away.

@Echo Dreamsong

Otakubeats said:
Ty's eyes turned dark. "I'd rather not remember it thanks."
Echo frowned.

"I-I didn't mean to upset you sir."

She sighed and looked away before regaining her composure.

"I'll grant any wish for both of you. Anything really. From ham sandwich to a million dollars."

Guts looked down at the little thing and said,

"You just said how I'm so strong. The fear and malice along with my dark past is what drives my feet on. The promise I've made and him are the reasons I keep going."

Guts then looked up at Ty,

"Looks like we got something in common. Maybe I can help you and you can help me? After all I did just demonstrate how someone like me could brake your promise for you. What do you say?"

Quill walked into the warehouse, whistling to himself. He had forgotten a couple things here, so whatever. When he saw Clash and Astra with different colored hair, he squinted at both of them.

"What the actual fuck did I walk into, here? Where's Bolt? And did you die your hair, Astra?"

@Echo Dreamsong @Shammy the Shamrock

Quillicious said:
Quill walked into the warehouse, whistling to himself. He had forgotten a couple things here, so whatever. When he saw Clash and Astra with different colored hair, he squinted at both of them.
"What the actual fuck did I walk into, here? Where's Bolt? And did you die your hair, Astra?"

Asstra faked a sob and looked up at Quill.

"D-daddy! The crazy lady didn't like my new hair! So she threw a weapon at me!"

TheBlackSwordsman said:
Guts looked down at the little thing and said,
"You just said how I'm so strong. The fear and malice along with my dark past is what drives my feet on. The promise I've made and him are the reasons I keep going."

Guts then looked up at Ty,

"Looks like we got something in common. Maybe I can help you and you can help me? After all I did just demonstrate how someone like me could brake your promise for you. What do you say?"
"Depends on what you need help with."

Otakubeats said:
"Depends on what you need help with."
"Not to get into too much detail but I gotta find someone will extraordinary power and kill him. I also have to find a way to cure madness."

TheBlackSwordsman said:
"Not to get into too much detail but I gotta find someone will extraordinary power and kill him. I also have to find a way to cure madness."
Echo jumped up and down.

"I can help! I faced armies before! I can help!"

Quillicious said:
Quill frowned at Asstra.
"You know I can read minds...right?"

Asstra's blood ran cold and she sighed, closing her eyes. Inside the mind of Astra's body, a violent war raged.

'Let me go! Get out!'

'Now now darling. I'm your master now. You will obey me. If not...'

The spirit trailed off, sending a strong shock to Astra's little corner. The girl squeaked and shrunk back, terrified.

'Be a good little Astra and be silent for master.'

With a slight shiver, Astra curled up in the prison of her mind.

Clash smiled as she put her hand on Asstra's head "Just let me in an it will be over." She said in a soft voice as the small tendrils wrapped around her head. Clash smiled "Oh he's around," she said as her eyes burned bright blue and she winked.

@Echo Dreamsong @Quillicious

@Echo Dreamsong[/URL] @Quillicious
Quillicious said:
"Where's Bolt? He's better for this, I don't have the best grasp of children."
@Shammy the Shamrock @Echo Dreamsong
Ty finally got back and saw this. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!" His voice was unnaturally loud and would make anyone in close range wince as their ears heard it.

@Echo Dreamsong[/URL] @Quillicious
The spirit immediately set up defenses. In response to the tendrils, Amanda (As the spirit dubbed itself) sent several waves of excruciating pain to Astra. For a moment the blond hair seemed grey before returning.

Astra curled tighter. Physical pain is one thing, but mentally being tortured was not something she could endure. Her worst fears seemed to replay over and over, only with hyper senses in her mind. Her breathing hitched and she shied away from the metal cage keeping her from interfering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back