• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

TheBlackSwordsman said:
Guts would just barely dodge the arrow leaving a scratch on his leg.
"What kind of promise boy?!"

His attacks were growing more ferocious and fast.
"I told my sister I wouldn't leave her! And I'll be damned if you can make me break that!" He growled a sound blast sent at the attacker..

@Echo Dreamsong[/URL]
Chalice wailed in agony before running away, leaving a trail of flames.

"Mommy! Chalice got fire on the floor!"

TheBlackSwordsman said:
Guts would just barely dodge the arrow leaving a scratch on his leg.
"What kind of promise boy?!"

His attacks were growing more ferocious and fast.
Echo growled in annoyance before aiming her bow once again. This time she managed a rapid fire of six arrows before finally stopping.

Bolt sighed as he got milk "This works better with spicy food so....maybe it'll work with Chalice," he said throwing some of the carten on the floor and pouring the rest on Chalice.

@Echo Dreamsong

Bolt glared at Astra "AAAAAAAnd back to the corner you go." He said putting her back in the corner and giving her a pencil and paper "Write I won't ever do it again 100 times," he said rubbing her hair. "I love you but you need to learn a lesson without me having to spank you," he said kissing her head and watching her.

@Echo Dreamsong

Bolt was in shock as tears ran down his face "I-I know you don't know the meaning of the word b-but it still hurts." He said as the lights flickered and his eyes seemed to burn red as if he was charging a attack. It didn't happen as he curled up on the couch and refused to talk, sopping softly.

@Echo Dreamsong

The blast would blast him back a little bit he wouldn't let up even after three of the six arrows landed on his legs and chest. He would unrelentingly keep up the assault as his face grew into a terrible angry look.

"What kind of promise boy?! That you'd keep her safe?! That you'd be there for her?!"

@Echo Dreamsong[/URL]
Astra simply stood up, something that would have been impossible if not possessed, and then walked out.

"Fuck you..."

Asstra walked down the streets, searching for trouble. When she summoned Chalice, he had also changed. Instead of red, he now glowed a lazy purple. So she sent the flame to attack anyone.

TheBlackSwordsman said:
The blast would blast him back a little bit he wouldn't let up even after three of the six arrows landed on his legs and chest. He would unrelentingly keep up the assault as his face grew into a terrible angry look.
"What kind of promise boy?! That you'd keep her safe?! That you'd be there for her?!"
Echo growled in annoyance, lacing her next group of arrows with the emotion fear. Her ten shots would count this time, for one hit would bring every fear to his mind. If she actually hit him.

TheBlackSwordsman said:
"THAT I'D LIVE AND PROTECT HER!" Small sonic bursts were launched at him each packing a devastating punch.

Bolt got up as something stirred inside him, something old and that he thought was gone. "Who said you can act like an asshole to my host," she said as a tentacle grabbed Astra and dragged her back to the house, she stood in front of clash who changed into a young woman.

@Echo Dreamsong

Clash giggled "I know you aren't Astra so sit your ass down," she said as the tentacle threw her on the couch. Black goo formed around Astra and became solid, leaving her head exposed. "Knives don't work on me," she said walking up to her.

@Echo Dreamsong

Guts would go berserk taking the pain from the blows but push through and break through his sonic barrier. He brought his sword down stopping only inches from his face. Calmly he sheethes his blade and said,

"You know I've made a promise too."

He pulled out the arrows and looked over to the flying thing and threw the arrows to it. He turned back to Ty and said to him,

"I know what it's like to struggle and fight for someone that you care about."

He placed a hand on his shoulder and said,

"I'm not gonna try to kill you anymore you have a promise that you've gotta keep."

He walked over to a wall and while leaning up against it he cleaned his wounds.

TheBlackSwordsman said:
Guts would go berserk taking the pain from the blows but push through and break through his sonic barrier. He brought his sword down stopping only inches from his face. Calmly he sheethes his blade and said,
"You know I've made a promise too."

He pulled out the arrows and looked over to the flying thing and threw the arrows to it. He turned back to Ty and said to him,

"I know what it's like to struggle and fight for someone that you care about."

He placed a hand on his shoulder and said,

"I'm not gonna try to kill you anymore you have a promise that you've gotta keep."

He walked over to a wall and while leaning up against it he cleaned his wounds.
"...Why did you try and kill me at all if I can ask?"

Otakubeats said:
"...Why did you try and kill me at all if I can ask?"
"You were just a mark. If not for the toddler I would have went through with it but you made a promise to her and I can respect that. I know the feeling of having to be strong for those you love."

He finished dressing his wounds then stood upright in front of Ty. He stuck out his hand for a shake and said,

"I'm sorry for threatening you by holding the toddler with my sword to her. I will not try to hurt you or her anymore."

TheBlackSwordsman said:
"You were just a mark. If not for the toddler I would have went through with it but you made a promise to her and I can respect that. I know the feeling of having to be strong for those you love."
He finished dressing his wounds then stood upright in front of Ty. He stuck out his hand for a shake and said,

"I'm sorry for threatening you by holding the toddler with my sword to her. I will not try to hurt you or her anymore."
Ty shook his hand. "Thanks for not straight out murdering me or harming her though."

Otakubeats said:
"Shadow probably told them to. I've gotten shot, captured, locked up, basically every way there is to be murdered."
"Haha"

Guts gives a slight grin.

"You and me both pal now who is this shadow?"

TheBlackSwordsman said:
"Haha"
Guts gives a slight grin.

"You and me both pal now who is this shadow?"
"That cliche bad guy who kills your family and accidentally gives you some of his power and needs you dead."

@Echo Dreamsong[/URL]
Astra hissed and squirmed as much as she could.

"Let me go, you kinky creep!"

Otakubeats said:
"That cliche bad guy who kills your family and accidentally gives you some of his power and needs you dead."
Echo walked over to Guts and poked him.

"How is a human so strong?"

The child asked, tilting her head.

"You have fear inside you, perhaps a dark past? I can help you if you want? Same with you Mister Ty."

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back