• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Bolt smiled "It's nice to finally meet you formally Robin. Also Emily thanks for saving Lena," he said getting up and patting Emily's head. "Can't repay you for that," he said going back and sitting down on the bed again.

@Echo Dreamsong @JJKab

Last edited by a moderator:
Guts would peer through the windows looking down at the two of them.

"Wonder why this guy is a mark?"

He thought to himself he kept watching the both of them.

@Otakubeats

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra squealed in pure joy, looking at movement she thought was gone forever.

[/QUOTE]
Ty gave her a hug smiling. "Do you wanna pick what I make?" He was clearly refering to food.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra shook her head, staring at the movement. In her excitement, her nose caught fire.

[/QUOTE]
"Astra!" He snapped and a small sound-wave would smother the fire. Ty sighed and gave a small laugh. "You are just so unpredictable. I'm gonna make some food, try not to light the couch on fire ok?" He stood and walked to the kitchen, ruffling her hair as he passed.

Otakubeats said:
"Astra!" He snapped and a small sound-wave would smother the fire. Ty sighed and gave a small laugh. "You are just so unpredictable. I'm gonna make some food, try not to light the couch on fire ok?" He stood and walked to the kitchen, ruffling her hair as he passed.
Astra giggled and summoned Chalice, hoping to have him scout for her. That didn't end well. The little flame person saw Guts and panicked, running up to him with a vicious battle cry.

Guts saw he was caught and figured it was just a toddler with fire and her caregiver of sorts. He jumped through the window landing next to the wall bringing his huge sword out. The toddler wasn't his priority so he bolted to the kitchen for Ty.

@Otakubeats @Echo Dreamsong

TheBlackSwordsman said:
Guts saw he was caught and figured it was just a toddler with fire and her caregiver of sorts. He jumped through the window landing next to the wall bringing his huge sword out. The toddler wasn't his priority so he bolted to the kitchen for Ty.
Astra shrieked and somehow managed to find a wheelchair. Seriously. Where does she find these things!? She quickly wheeled after Guts with hands blazing.

"Brother! Look out!"

@Otakubeats

TheBlackSwordsman said:
Echo Dreamsong]Astra shrieked and somehow managed to find a wheelchair. Seriously. Where does she find these things!? She quickly wheeled after Guts with hands blazing. "Brother! Look out!" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34708-otakubeats/ said:
@Otakubeats[/URL]
Ty turned quickly. "Astra what-" He saw the sword. "Can we go one day without someone trying to murder me?!" Ty grabbed a butcher knife off the counter and sent a powerful sound wave at the intruder's ankles. The warehouse shook.

Guts dodged the toddler and the fire but couldn't dodge the sound wave. He flies back but flips mind air doing a back flip landing with a thud on his feet. He thought to himself,

"So this is why he's a mark."

He stood up and spoke out to him,

"So why are you marked for death?"

He rests his sword on his shoulder.

TheBlackSwordsman said:
Guts dodged the toddler and the fire but couldn't dodge the sound wave. He flies back but flips mind air doing a back flip landing with a thud on his feet. He thought to himself,

Astra wheeled forward angrily, quickly attempting to grip Guts leg as her hands caught.

"Back off, creep!"

TheBlackSwordsman said:

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra wheeled forward angrily, quickly attempting to grip Guts leg as her hands caught.
"Back off, creep!"

[/QUOTE]
"Astra! Get away from him!" He looked at the other guy. "I dunno, why do so many people piss me off? Oh right cuz they try to murder me." Ty growled at the man, hoping Astra would listen to him.

Quickly Guts would grab the toddler putting his sword too it.

"Look pal it ain't personal I need money and someone wants you to die."

He backed up to the door.

"I've found the both of you once I can do it again."

He kneels now opening the door and releasing the toddler to Ty.

"I got nothing against the kid so if you want her to be safe then come by the clock tower at the outskirts of the city at 10 PM."

He sheethes his blade and turns to walk out clearly showing his bleeding brand and saying,

"It's a full moon tonight"

He walks away disappearing up to the rooftops.

TheBlackSwordsman said:
Quickly Guts would grab the toddler putting his sword too it.
"Look pal it ain't personal I need money and someone wants you to die."

He backed up to the door.

"I've found the both of you once I can do it again."

He kneels now opening the door and releasing the toddler to Ty.

"I got nothing against the kid so if you want her to be safe then come by the clock tower at the outskirts of the city at 10 PM."

He sheethes his blade and turns to walk out clearly showing his bleeding brand and saying,

"It's a full moon tonight"

He walks away disappearing up to the rooftops.

"...Damnit." he held Astra close. Afterwards he pulled out his phone walking her to the couch and setting her down. He pulled out his phone and texted bolt.

o3ze9.jpg

@Shammy the Shamrock

Bolt kissed Lena "You want to get out of this place. No offense you three but I'm trying to spend time with my girlfriend." He said nuzzling his head under her chin and curling up around Lena, he heard a buzz from his phone but ignored it.

@JJKab @Echo Dreamsong

Bolt simply pushed the three out and locked the door "Where were we." He said sitting back on the bed, he looked up at the ceiling. The lights seemed to flicker for a second, it wasn't Bolt but he tried to ignore it and went back to taking with his lover.

@JJKab

Bolt smiled as he wrapped his hands around her waist. "Then let's continue," he said holding a kiss for a good minute. He pulled away and looked into her eyes "I love you," he said kissing her again before lifting her out of her bed. "You want to go back home? We can be more....private there," he said as his eyes lit up.

@JJKab

Bolt carried her out the hospital "Don't worry, I mean talk or other things. I don't want Astra to have a sibling....unless she wants one," he said jokingly as he walked through a park. He grabbed a rose and put it in her hair. "For my pretty flower," he said as he started running home.

@JJKab

Users who are viewing this thread

Back