• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Bolt teleported into the hospital, he grabbed some blue flowers, talked to the lady at the front and went to Lena's room. "Hey gorgeous, how are you doing?" He asked going over and giving her the flowers.

@JJKab

Bolt sighed and went up to her bed "I'm so sorry for what had happened to you. I'm glad you like the flowers," he said kissing her cheek and sitting down. "What happened to you?" He asked curious of how she got hurt.

@JJKab

@JJKab[/URL]
"B-Basically... A girl decided to split you up.... your group... destroy it... then she said she would price my head... but... what happened was... After you went away, a clone of yours, the girl, walked up to me. Pretending to be me, she kissed me, and while she did, she stabbed me in the back... and.... well... my hand as well..." Lena said with a sigh, looking at Bolt tiredly

"After that, she was torturing me, a---and.... I don't remember... blackout, I guess" She added, putting the flowers beside her.

"They... bandaged me, and e--everything.." Lena said, looking back at him.

Bolt sighed "I'm so sorry that I wasn't there to help you. If I would have known I would have helped," he said looking down at the ground. He looked at a lamp near him and grabbed the lightbulb as it dimmed.

@JJKab

Bolt nodded and got up, he walked over and sat on the bed with her "Better?" He asked with a small smile "I found Astra again! She ran away but Ty was able to change her mind and....sorry you probably don't want to hear that," he said curling up around Lena.

@JJKab

"Well first we should probably get you out of here. Unless your comfortable, I was going to go patrolling later. There hasn't been much villain activity which makes me nervous," he said kissing her head, the nervous attitude showing in his eyes.

@JPax42

Lena whimpered, pulling away as quickly as she could, as she looked a bit frightened at them bursting in.

Bolt was surprised to see Emily "Oh, hey! Uh, Lena this is Emily. I helped her rescue her sister," he said using one arm to pull Lena back into a hug. "Wow, you like bursting in on people huh," he said to Emily laughing.

@JJKab @Echo Dreamsong

Guts took a seat on a secluded rooftop and opened his file. He looked through it and found all the info on Ty he would need to take him out. He saw the sum of money he would be paid and smiled a bit.

"Time to go to work."

He burned the files and began to make his way to Ty eventually getting to his residence. He took some time to scope out the place and find his mark.

@Otakubeats

TheBlackSwordsman said:
Guts took a seat on a secluded rooftop and opened his file. He looked through it and found all the info on Ty he would need to take him out. He saw the sum of money he would be paid and smiled a bit.
"Time to go to work."

He burned the files and began to make his way to Ty eventually getting to his residence. He took some time to scope out the place and find his mark.

@Otakubeats
Ty was in the warehouse with Astra. He stood and walked to the tv where he turned it on for her before going to the kitchen.

@Echo Dreamsong

Otakubeats said:
Ty was in the warehouse with Astra. He stood and walked to the tv where he turned it on for her before going to the kitchen.
@Echo Dreamsong
Astra frowned and struggled to sit up, finding it difficult. She sighed and stared at her feet. And then the. Toe. Moved.

The girl shrieked and delight and began calling for people.

"TY! Brother! I can move!"

She cried, beaming uncontrollably.

JJKab said:
Lena whimpered, pulling away as quickly as she could, as she looked a bit frightened at them bursting in.
Emily smiled, ducking her head.

"Sorry! I just needed to thank you for saving my little bird."

The young bond waved shyly before holding out her hand to Lena.

"I'm Robin. My sister told me you were captured. Yasero said she made awesome ice rescue."

(Welp, that was blunt. Way to go lil sis.)

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra frowned and struggled to sit up, finding it difficult. She sighed and stared at her feet. And then the. Toe. Moved.

"I'm Robin. My sister told me you were captured. Yasero said she made awesome ice rescue."

[/QUOTE]
Ty came back and saw. "Woah! Cool!" He smiled at her.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra frowned and struggled to sit up, finding it difficult. She sighed and stared at her feet. And then the. Toe. Moved.

[/QUOTE]
Lena laughed softly, and took the bond's hand, shaking it.

"Lena... Yeah, I... was... and... Yasero... Yeah, she did an awesome rescue, but.. My lights went off when she did"

[/QUOTE]
(This is how I imagine her after she could move more)

[media]
[/media]

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
(This is how I imagine her after she could move more)

[media]
[/media]
((That video's gold.))

[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back