• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

YoungX said:
(Well... I guess it depends on the situation. Eh in any case)
"No you used to be a part of Echo. Why don't you look into her and find out yourself? You gave her a taste of fear and she know understands you."

@Echo Dreamsong
Cinder shook her head and backed against a wall, grey eyes looking around wildly.

"No! Cinder is fully fear! I won't be like them again!"

And then she jumped out a window.

Otakubeats said:
(We had agreed that usage of God abilities from now on haw major drawbacks. Because they are back to being mortal and shit. So if Ty uses Silence's realm and abilities too much or too offten it will kill him.)
(For me its.... I can't use them unless either Hibiki has to actually fix something thats on a wide scale or.... help himself if he actually needs it.)

YoungX said:
With that Hibiki would remove the binds and would begin healing her. "Thank goodness it wasn't anything worse, but it seems that Cinder is denying who she really is. Has the fear changed her that much?"
@Echo Dreamsong
Echo nodded slowly before glaring at Quill.

"I can't... grant anything... with myself."

She said with far broken words. Seriously. Why did Cinder like knifes.

Quillicious said:
"Oh. Oh. Okay."
Quill opened up a telepathic channel between Hibiki, Echo, and himself.

Okay, just talk like this.

@Echo Dreamsong @YoungX
YoungX said:
Hibiki would communicate via telepathically since Quill opened up one.
Echo what will you do now? Will you try and find Cinder?

@Echo Dreamsong @Quillicious
Echo sighed.

I can't just let her roam free. I need to get her off the streets.

Bolt teleported into the warehouse and fell onto the couch. He slept and let out a groan of frustration, he absorbed some of the electricity from the base and got back up. He stretchered and leaned back on the sofa, take a nap.

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]Bolt teleported into the warehouse and fell onto the couch. He slept and let out a groan of frustration, he absorbed some of the electricity from the base and got back up. He stretchered and leaned back on the sofa, take a nap.

[/QUOTE]
Emily and Yasero suddenly broke down the door and ran over.

"Yo! Bolt person! Lena person is in the hospital!"

Human Yasero cried while Emily poked at his face.

Shammy the Shamrock]Bolt was in shock when he heard what had happened to Lena. "Ok! First off thanks second have you seen a kid named Astra!" He said getting ready to vanish into the hospital. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27049-echo-dreamsong/ said:
@Echo Dreamsong[/URL]
Emily shrugged.

"I think. Cat ears? If so then she's over there."

Bolt eyes lit up and he appeared behind Astra "Baby! I missed you so much!" He said hugging Astra and refusing to let go "Thank you so much!" He said to Emily while softly crying into Astra's shoulder.

@Echo Dreamsong

Users who are viewing this thread

Back