• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Shammy the Shamrock]Bolt eyes lit up and he appeared behind Astra "Baby! I missed you so much!" He said hugging Astra and refusing to let go "Thank you so much!" He said to Emily while softly crying into Astra's shoulder. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27049-echo-dreamsong/ said:
@Echo Dreamsong[/URL]
Astra froze before gently hugging his arm.

"A-are you going to leave like Daddy?"

She asked nervously.

Yasero built a mini castle out of ice as Emily yelled at her.

"DON'T BUILD FORTS IN OTHER PEOPLES HOUSES! IT'S RUDE!"

Echo Dreamsong]Astra froze before gently hugging his arm. "A-are you going to leave like Daddy?" She asked nervously. Yasero built a mini castle out of ice as Emily yelled at her. "DON'T BUILD FORTS IN OTHER PEOPLES HOUSES! IT'S RUDE!" [/QUOTE] Ty woke up from his spot next to astra on the couch "Fuck's sake...the hell's happening this time?" He rubbed his head. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31528-shammy-the-shamrock/ said:
@Shammy the Shamrock[/URL]

Bolt curled up around Astra "I will never leave you, ever!" He said looking to see Ty "Hey Ty! I'm just happy to see my little girl, oh and you two. It's fine! You can keep building your fort because I don't care," he said going into the kitchen and getting a mango.

@Echo Dreamsong @Otakubeats

Otakubeats said:
Ty woke up from his spot next to astra on the couch "Fuck's sake...the hell's happening this time?" He rubbed his head.
@Shammy the Shamrock
Yasero grabbed a snowball with her human form and walked over to Ty.

"You were rude to my companion. Die."

Then she shoved the powder into the boy's face.

Emily stood there with a pale expression.

"Well shit."

Astra sobbed when Bolt moved away, reaching for him. She was fairly sure he was leaving forever.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
Bolt immediately ran back and picked her up "It's okay, I'm right here. I just got a mango," he said rocking her gently and taking her back to the kitchen with him. "I'm sorry for leaving you," he said kissing her head.

@Echo Dreamsong

Bolt rocked Astra gently "I love you too," he said going over and grabbing another mango, he cut it up and placed it in her hands. He walked over to the couch and smiled, looking down at Astra. He saw Ty and went a bit closer, he felt a slight chill as he placed a hand on his head "You're so cold," he said to Ty.

@Echo Dreamsong @Otakubeats

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra began to panic and hugged him tightly.
"N-no! No dying!"

[/QUOTE]
He winced and opened his eyes slightly.

"What....?" His temperature had dropped to a point where unconsciousness could end in death.

Otakubeats said:
He winced and opened his eyes slightly.
"What....?" His temperature had dropped to a point where unconsciousness could end in death.
Astra trembled and clung to him, channeling every once of heat into her arms to warm him.

"No! No freezing!"

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra trembled and clung to him, channeling every once of heat into her arms to warm him.
"No! No freezing!"

[/QUOTE]
"Astra...." He began to nod off again, shivering lightly.

Emily's head suddenly shot up and cold sweat began to trickle down her forehead. She couldn't hear anything but the ringing in her ears. A scream suddenly echoed through her mind and she jumped up.

"ROBIN!"

The news showed that a hostage situation was taking place down town with a young girl held under gun point. The girl, even with different eye and hair color, looked almost identical to Emily. The brunet grabbed Bolt's shoulders with fear lacing her voice.

"M-my sister! We have to help her! Please!"

@Shammy the Shamrock

Otakubeats said:
Hearing the commotion Ty stirred. "What..."
Emily was in a total breakdown, hugging herself as Yasero crept over.

"Good god, that's Robin, isn't it."

This earned more sobbing from Emily as she squeezed her eyes shut.

@Echo Dreamsong[/URL] @Otakubeats
Astra shook her head frantically, pointing at Ty.

Emily grabbed Bolt's hand and dragged him out the door. Yasero had already shifted and was running beside them.

Robin stared at the blond man in terror. She had done nothing wrong, right? Maybe she had tried to stop him from stealing a kid, but that was good. At least she thought. The police were there, but the man refused to move. Desperately, Robin called for her sister, praying that she would hear.

"Emily! Help me!"

"Shut it brat!"

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra shook her head frantically, pointing at Ty.
Emily grabbed Bolt's hand and dragged him out the door. Yasero had already shifted and was running beside them.

Robin stared at the blond man in terror. She had done nothing wrong, right? Maybe she had tried to stop him from stealing a kid, but that was good. At least she thought. The police were there, but the man refused to move. Desperately, Robin called for her sister, praying that she would hear.

"Emily! Help me!"

"Shut it brat!"

[/QUOTE]
Ty nodded off, the cold returning.

Bolt sighed as he was forced out of the warehouse, he went on his phone. He gave it to Emily and vanished appearing behind the man holding Robin hostage, he electrocuted him and waved at the girl tied up.

@Echo Dreamsong(Please next time if I don't see your CS just mention me and i'll look it over :) . I don't want people just coming in with Char's who break the rules because one did it, if you get what I mean)

Otakubeats said:
Ty nodded off, the cold returning.
Astra curled tightly against him, purring loudly as she drifted off.

@Echo Dreamsong[/URL](Please next time if I don't see your CS just mention me and i'll look it over :) . I don't want people just coming in with Char's who break the rules because one did it, if you get what I mean)
(CRAP! I knew I forgot something! Sorry!)

Emily gasped in relief, ignoring the police, and ran to Robin's side. The girls hugged tightly and cried until Emily finally picked Robin up.

"Don't EVER scare me like that! Robin, this is my girlfriend Yasero. Say hello." The blond looked at the wolf with a frown before waving and squirming out of Emily's grasp.

"Where were you!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back