• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong](Oh, yeah! Sorry!)

[/QUOTE]
(So, I still am here. Wanna have a repost?)

JJKab said:
Lena let out a louder grunt, as she was pressed back down onto the bed
"Sorry... thought I could... si-sit up again..." She sighed lightly, looking at them

"W---What happened while I was a goner?" Lena asked.

(OH GOSH! Sorry! I thought I replied to that!)

Emily shrugged.

"We chased away crazy person and brought you here. About all there is to say."

"Except that I'm more awesome than you."

"No you're not Yey!"

Quillicious said:
Quill immediately stopped the illusion as Echo was affected by it. It gave him enough time to draw his own knife and put it to Cinder's throat.
"Let. Her. Go."

@Echo Dreamsong @YoungX
Cinder chuckled and quickly drove the knife through Echo's neck, cutting off any ability for the girl to make a sound. Then she pressed her hands together and teleported to behind Hibiki.

"Hm, what to do with this one..."

@YoungX

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong](OH GOSH! Sorry! I thought I replied to that!)
Emily shrugged.

"We chased away crazy person and brought you here. About all there is to say."

"Except that I'm more awesome than you."

"No you're not Yey!"

[/QUOTE]
Lena laughed softly, looking at them both bicker

"So... She escaped..." She exclaimed, looking back at the ceiling, her eyes slowly closing

"Welp... I'm guess I'm stuck here, aren't I?"

JJKab said:
Lena laughed softly, looking at them both bicker
"So... She escaped..." She exclaimed, looking back at the ceiling, her eyes slowly closing

"Welp... I'm guess I'm stuck here, aren't I?"
Emily sighed and nodded while Yasero mentally insulted her mate.

"Yes, to both actually. But I don't think she'll be coming back beca-"

"Cause I'm too awesome for her!"

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Emily sighed and nodded while Yasero mentally insulted her mate.
"Yes, to both actually. But I don't think she'll be coming back beca-"

"Cause I'm too awesome for her!"

[/QUOTE]
"Alright, you're both too awesome for her, but... I have a little request... Can you tell Bolt.. that... Lena is in the hospital and waits for him there? Just make sure not to freak him out too much" Lena asked, looking at them, with a soft frown

YoungX said:
Hibiki looked behind Cinder. "What to do with me? You can't really do anything to me at the moment." Because his life would be in danger he would use his God powers to nullify whatever Cinder had planned for him.
@Echo Dreamsong
Cinder chuckled and stabbed Hibiki in the leg before attempting to stab him in the chest.

Echo coughed a bit, the slight pain from her neck growing.

JJKab said:
"Alright, you're both too awesome for her, but... I have a little request... Can you tell Bolt.. that... Lena is in the hospital and waits for him there? Just make sure not to freak him out too much" Lena asked, looking at them, with a soft frown
The two frowned.

"Is Bolt the owner of that warehouse thing? We'll tell him!"

The two ran off, searching for Bolt.

@Shammy the Shamrock

YoungX said:
"That won't work Cinder," he said as the stabbing would be nullified. "You can't do a nothing at this moment. Give up before it's too late."
@Echo Dreamsong
Cinder growled and paced around him.

"And why is that?"

YoungX said:
(Well if I recall Bolt and Ty also have their power too. But that event thing all done. I think)
((That really tips the scales. I see Ty using the Silence powers and realm, so I guess they still have it. I just thought we'd agreed on the god powers being revoked after the arc.))

YoungX said:
"Because your up against the new God of Balance. I heard it from Echo. You used to be one of her own until fear corrupted you." Hibiki was calm as he would just stand still nullifying any action Cinder would perform on him.
@Echo Dreamsong
Cinder froze, memories crowding into her mind before she shook them off.

"N-NO! I am leader of the Shadows! I was never one of them!"

Quillicious said:
((That really tips the scales. I see Ty using the Silence powers and realm, so I guess they still have it. I just thought we'd agreed on the god powers being revoked after the arc.))
(We had agreed that usage of God abilities from now on haw major drawbacks. Because they are back to being mortal and shit. So if Ty uses Silence's realm and abilities too much or too offten it will kill him.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back