• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

YoungX said:
"I suppose I shouldn't let her take revenge on all humans. I can take her, but if I let her take revenge on humans then I'll have to take action. I'll do as you say, but you do need my help yes?"
@Echo Dreamsong
Echo nodded slowly.

"She's nearly untraceable, we need to watch for a while. Maybe even use bait."

YoungX said:
"Can I ask though... why is she doing what she is doing? Possessing Astra, attacking people.. You said she was one of you. What happened?"
@Echo Dreamsong
Echo cringed and sat up.

"Well, we are literally manifestations of human hope. Each wish helps us survive. When humans began to be corrupted, fear leeched into our life source and possessed those it found. Cinder was the first one."

YoungX said:
"Well then if it weren't for me interfering you could've become like her. Glad I helped you out before that could happen. Still how does fear corrupt you? I doubt fear makes one just want to commit violence for fun. A manifestation of hope means that you keep holding on no matter what happens. Fear is the opposite which means you give in and give up. How does that work?"
@Echo Dreamsong
"Fear drives the hope out and claims us for its own. I'm not really sure why, but I've lost most of my kingdom to it..."

YoungX said:
"Hmm... I see. Fear turns you into the opposite. Then it may be too late for Cinder unless you somehow inject her with a full serving of hope."
@Echo Dreamsong
Echo nodded.

"That's what I plan to do. I think I might be the only one who really understands what fear feels like. I mean I am technically the only hybrid of the two, and I just said that out loud. Frog."

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Echo nodded.
"That's what I plan to do. I think I might be the only one who really understands what fear feels like. I mean I am technically the only hybrid of the two, and I just said that out loud. Frog."

[/QUOTE]
Huh... excellent point. Also frog?" Hibiki would be ready to follow Echo if she planned on leaving.

YoungX said:
Hibiki would gently carry Luka in his hands and would pet it. "Calm down there beautiful creature. You are more handsome than a frog." Hibiki wasn't a charmer, but he did have the looks. Of course he wasn't a person of general flattery.
@Echo Dreamsong
Luka sent a smug look at Echo before rubbing happily into Hibiki's hand.

Otakubeats said:
@Echo Dreamsong
Ty reopened the rift, dropping them in the warehouse. He set Astra on the couch and sat next to her.
Astra shivered a bit more before hugging Ty tightly.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Luka sent a smug look at Echo before rubbing happily into Hibiki's hand.

[/QUOTE]
"I'm any case what will you do now? Lure Cinder?" Hibiki would continue petting Luka.

YoungX said:
"I'm any case what will you do now? Lure Cinder?" Hibiki would continue petting Luka.
"Well, one way to get her out would be to use on of her past prey items... But I don't want to ask anyone else, so I need you to basically imprison me."

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Luka sent a smug look at Echo before rubbing happily into Hibiki's hand.

[/QUOTE]
Ty hugged her, and then used a bit more of Silence's energy to warm her. He winced afterward. Yes the rift, drained him and it also could kill him but Astra needed to be okay.

YoungX said:
"Well... I'll do it. If that is what we need to do then I'll do it," and then Hibiki would get some chains and would tie up Echo with them. "I hope this works."
@Echo Dreamsong
Echo panicked for a minute as her arms became separated.

"I-it probably won't unless pain is used..."

She looked down, thinking of every torture she had seen.

Otakubeats said:
Ty hugged her, and then used a bit more of Silence's energy to warm her. He winced afterward. Yes the rift, drained him and it also could kill him but Astra needed to be okay.
Astra finally warmed up and she clung to Ty with a yawn.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Echo panicked for a minute as her arms became separated.
"I-it probably won't unless pain is used..."

She looked down, thinking of every torture she had seen.

[/QUOTE]
"Hmm... all right. Sorry about this then," he said as he would tighten the chains so that it would hurt. Hibiki wasn't a man of torture, so he would do his best. Then he decided to use his pryokinesis to heat up the chains a bit.

Quillicious said:
Quill walked into the room, grinning.
"Did somebody say torture?!"

@Echo Dreamsong @YoungX
YoungX said:
"Hmm... all right. Sorry about this then," he said as he would tighten the chains so that it would hurt. Hibiki wasn't a man of torture, so he would do his best. Then he decided to use his pryokinesis to heat up the chains a bit.
Echo stared at Quill before slowly nodding. She hardly noticed the heat or tightness of the chains as she watched the strange man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back