• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

YoungX said:
Around the time Hibiki was reading his book, he would notice a presence outside his door. As he would open he would see a... squirrel on the floor. "Hmm? I've seen many things, but never have I seen a squirrel lie outside my door. Of course this must mean that it's actually a being in animal form. Who are you?"
@Echo Dreamsong
Echo poked her head around the corner, brown hair falling over her eyes.

"U-um, sir, that is my friend Luka."

Echo whispered, dragging the squirrel away by its tail.

"W-would it be okay if I came in?"

Otakubeats said:
He'd pick her up in the blanket sighing. No normal methods were gonna fix this in time...he snapped bringing them both to his glade. He used most of his energy to warm her back-up. After she was at her normal temperature, he sighed. She was set in a patch of grass. He sat nearby, focusing on using the power of silence's realm to heal his sister.
(Silence's realm has capabilities only it's current God can use. Ty unlocked it but it can harm him. Just clarifying the realm's power and the price of using it.)
Astra's heat slowly warmed up until she just lay there, peacefully sleeping. In her dream she whispered,

"Mommy?"

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Echo poked her head around the corner, brown hair falling over her eyes.
"U-um, sir, that is my friend Luka."

Echo whispered, dragging the squirrel away by its tail.

"W-would it be okay if I came in?"

Astra's heat slowly warmed up until she just lay there, peacefully sleeping. In her dream she whispered,

"Mommy?"

[/QUOTE]
"Well I don't see why not. Of course we haven't met before, but you must've found out about my apartment through Ty or something. Come on in," he said as he let the two in. He would go back to his chair and read his book.

YoungX said:
"Well I don't see why not. Of course we haven't met before, but you must've found out about my apartment through Ty or something. Come on in," he said as he let the two in. He would go back to his chair and read his book.
Echo came in, brushing out some of the charred feathers from her wings.

"I-I'm Echo... Can you help me fight Cinder?"

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]

"Mommy?"

[/QUOTE]
He sighed relieved that she was alright. Ty forced himself to remain awake and next to her. Utilizing the realm's abilities had exhausted him. The cold would still seep in as he had all his focus on Astra.

YoungX said:
"Hmm? Cinder?" He would put away his book gently and would find the name familiar. "Ah I see who your referring to. I'm not really aware of the situation because I've been reading here the entire time. Can you fill me in?"
@Echo Dreamsong
(DAMNIT HIBIKI.)

Otakubeats said:
He sighed relieved that she was alright. Ty forced himself to remain awake and next to her. Utilizing the realm's abilities had exhausted him. The cold would still seep in as he had all his focus on Astra.
Astra clenched his hand, sending a burst of warmth as Chalice grew stronger.

YoungX said:
"Hmm? Cinder?" He would put away his book gently and would find the name familiar. "Ah I see who your referring to. I'm not really aware of the situation because I've been reading here the entire time. Can you fill me in?"
@Echo Dreamsong
"Um, I just got here. Oh!"

Echo extended a hand.

"I am Echo Dreamsong, fifth star of the Dreamlings. This is a human custom! Should I bow too?"

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Echo frowned and tilted her head.
"Is that the wrong century?"

[/QUOTE]
"Century? I'm not sure what your referring to, but in any case tell me about your situation." Hibiki would sit down on his chair listening to whatever Echo would have to say.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra clenched his hand, sending a burst of warmth as Chalice grew stronger.
"Um, I just got here. Oh!"

Echo extended a hand.

"I am Echo Dreamsong, fifth star of the Dreamlings. This is a human custom! Should I bow too?"

[/QUOTE]
Ty didn't really react to it, still exhausted, he'd zoned out. He probably wouldn't notice her unless she said something.

Last edited by a moderator:
YoungX said:
"Century? I'm not sure what your referring to, but in any case tell me about your situation." Hibiki would sit down on his chair listening to whatever Echo would have to say.
Echo pat Luka's head, narrowly avoiding being bitten.

"Well, the people here trust you, so I guess I can too. Cinder and I have been enemy's since she first ambushed my patrol. She claimed the lives of two soldiers. The next part was went she revealed the lies I had been fed. The worst part was that she was right. After I tried to escape, she threw me into the volcano. I have tried many times to find her, but she evaded me. We are not alike, or so I believe... I had battle with her recently, but this is the result."

She gestured to the broken and destroyed feathers on her wings, not to mention the deep cuts on her arms and legs.

"I need to find her before she does any more damage. Like me she is immortal, so I must either cleanse her of the possessing fear, or detain her. Even if she's done bad, she is not in control. She used to be the kindest of all, but human fear has tainted her. I have to find a way to save her."

Otakubeats said:
Ty didn't really react to it, still exhausted, he'd zoned out. He probably wouldn't notice her unless she said something.
Astra held his hand closer, channeling more warmth.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Echo pat Luka's head, narrowly avoiding being bitten.
"Well, the people here trust you, so I guess I can too. Cinder and I have been enemy's since she first ambushed my patrol. She claimed the lives of two soldiers. The next part was went she revealed the lies I had been fed. The worst part was that she was right. After I tried to escape, she threw me into the volcano. I have tried many times to find her, but she evaded me. We are not alike, or so I believe... I had battle with her recently, but this is the result."

She gestured to the broken and destroyed feathers on her wings, not to mention the deep cuts on her arms and legs.

"I need to find her before she does any more damage. Like me she is immortal, so I must either cleanse her of the possessing fear, or detain her. Even if she's done bad, she is not in control. She used to be the kindest of all, but human fear has tainted her. I have to find a way to save her."

Astra held his hand closer, channeling more warmth.

[/QUOTE]
"I see. Well I'll help you if that is what you want. What do you need me to do?"

YoungX said:
"I see. Well I'll help you if that is what you want. What do you need me to do?"
"I need records of strange disappearances. I also need hero documents on siting of someone who looks nearly identical to the girl I helped, just with paler skin and bright grey eyes. I-is that too much?"

((Goodnight!))

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]"I need records of strange disappearances. I also need hero documents on siting of someone who looks nearly identical to the girl I helped, just with paler skin and bright grey eyes. I-is that too much?"
((Goodnight!))

[/QUOTE]
"You mean Astra?" Hibiki could most likely help, and with his connections to the Hero Association he can most likely find records easily.

(Night!)

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong](awww!)
Emily sat next to Lena with a puzzled expression. "Are you okay?"

Yasero trotted up and looked down at her with big green eyes.

[/QUOTE]
Lena's hand had a medium sized hole, which was bleeding, as well as a wound on her back. She was completely knocked out, not responding to anything.

Bolt walked out of the woods and to the warehouse. He sighed as he sat at the door. "And you could have it all. My empire of dirt, I will let you down. I will make you hurt," he said as clouds covered the sun.

YoungX said:
"You mean Astra?" Hibiki could most likely help, and with his connections to the Hero Association he can most likely find records easily.
(Night!)
Echo jumped up and down slightly. "I can finally help my people!"

JJKab said:
Lena's hand had a medium sized hole, which was bleeding, as well as a wound on her back. She was completely knocked out, not responding to anything.
Yasero glanced at Emily with urgency. The girl quickly lifted Lena onto her wolf's back and the two ran down the street to the hospital. When Lena woke, she'd find they had already preformed surgery and saved her.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Echo jumped up and down slightly. "I can finally help my people!"
Yasero glanced at Emily with urgency. The girl quickly lifted Lena onto her wolf's back and the two ran down the street to the hospital. When Lena woke, she'd find they had already preformed surgery and saved her.

[/QUOTE]
Lena's head was aching, as she moaned softly with pain, slowly waking up. She was staring at the ceiling, when her eyes opened.

"w.....What... h----hhappened?" She mumbled

YoungX said:
"Well now that I've done some assistance do you need anything more from me?"
@Echo Dreamsong
"N-no, but if you want I can grant a wish!"

JJKab said:
Lena's head was aching, as she moaned softly with pain, slowly waking up. She was staring at the ceiling, when her eyes opened.
"w.....What... h----hhappened?" She mumbled
Emily dashed in with the large silver wolf at her heels.

"We, um, kinda brought you here. Sorry! You were gonna die a-and it was awful!"

She cried, rambling on a bit.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]

Emily dashed in with the large silver wolf at her heels.

"We, um, kinda brought you here. Sorry! You were gonna die a-and it was awful!"

She cried, rambling on a bit.

[/QUOTE]
Lena slowly looked over at Emily, and smiled softly

"Hey.... It's alright... .thanks for that... I... don't know how to thank you.." She exclaimed. She still was too weak to sit up

JJKab said:
Lena slowly looked over at Emily, and smiled softly
"Hey.... It's alright... .thanks for that... I... don't know how to thank you.." She exclaimed. She still was too weak to sit up
Emily beamed and looked at the smug Yasero before kicking the large wolf's paw.

The wolf gently bit the girl's leg.

"DANG IT YEY!"

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Emily beamed and looked at the smug Yasero before kicking the large wolf's paw.
The wolf gently bit the girl's leg.

"DANG IT YEY!"

[/QUOTE]
Lena laughed softly, looking at Emily, as she noticed the wolf

"Is this your friend?" She asked, looking at the wolf with a weak smile

JJKab said:
Lena laughed softly, looking at Emily, as she noticed the wolf
"Is this your friend?" She asked, looking at the wolf with a weak smile
Emily nodded and pat the large wolf's head, much to the its annoyance.

"She's my partner, my everything. And she says 'I froze the ground.'"

Yasero looked up at Lena with a smug expression.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back