• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra glared at the ground before finally slowly nodding.
"I-I guess."

She threw a stone at the dark shadow in the water.

[/QUOTE]
(UGH! Fuck. I'm going out to eat. Be back later Ill try to get internet in the resturant.)

"I can't...I can't stay with her or with...with you guys forever. I'm not a hero, Bolt..."

Quill looked away.

"I'll just be a horrible role model for her. She'll become a monster, like I am. I just captured a man to have him be forced into years of torture. I don't deserve Astra as a daughter. I don't deserve you, either."

The last sentence was mouthed, but he secretly wanted Bolt to know how he felt.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Bolt walked up to Quill "Don't call me by that name! I'm no hero! My name is Alex," he said clenching his fist. He heard what Quill said "Quill is there something you want to tell me? There's something you want to get off your chest," he said tucking his hands in his pockets, he had a hunch of what Quill was saying but hoped he would say it.

@Quillicious

Last edited by a moderator:
Bounty had been hiding and when Bolt had left she took her chance. Transforming into Bolt she went into Lena's room "Morning sweetie," she said with a fake smile. Bounty kept one hand on a knife behind her back and the other swayed to the side.

@JJKab

Bounty sat next to Lena "I'm doing wonderful, how about yourself," she said leaning forward. She put a hand behind Lena as that was the hand with the knife as it slowly raised up. Bounty kissed Lena so she might not pay attention to the knife.

@JJKab

Bounty stared her right in the eyes before stabbing Lena in the back, she grabbed a chloroform rag from her back pocket and covered her mouth, trying to knock her out. She smiled reverting to her true form "Sorry but you're worth a pretty penny," she said with a fake smile.

@JJKab

1rvvj5.jpg

Bounty picked "Good! Now to your new owner," she said walking out the warehouse and into the city. She grabbed a blanket, wrapped it around her and transformed it Lena. "Thanks for the new look, I can get the rest later," she said kicking puddles away while she went into an alley.

@JJKab

Quill smirked at Bolt.

"Heh. Well, I'm Erik. Never really...told anyone that before."

He bit his lip as he thought of telling him.

"I just don't think I'm good enough to hang out with you guys. I was totally surprised when Stella and I..."

He trailed off.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Alex ran in front of him "Stop stalling! What happened and what do you need to tell me?" He said trying to smile while his hands were behind his back as he wanted to know.

@Quillicious

'Lena' strapped the girl to a chair and sat in the black room, she waited for her to wake up. If that didn't work she stabbed a knife into the girls hand and crossed her arms.

@JJKab

Shammy the Shamrock]Alex ran in front of him "Stop stalling! What happened and what do you need to tell me?" He said trying to smile while his hands were behind his back as he wanted to know. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35376-quillicious/ said:
@Quillicious[/URL]

'Lena' strapped the girl to a chair and sat in the black room, she waited for her to wake up. If that didn't work she stabbed a knife into the girls hand and crossed her arms.

@JJKab
Lena yelped, her eyes slowly opening, as she weakly looked around.

"W.... Where... A-Am I?" She asked quietly, her vision stiol being blurry.

'Lena' ripped the knife out "Listen, my name is Bounty, best assassin this side of the hemisphere. I won't kill you due to you not having any money on your head YET. I am however getting tired of waiting for those heroes to split so I'm keeping you and taking your place, maybe you would be a good pet," she said putting the knife to her neck.

@JJKab

Bolt nodded "You can get your stuff, meanwhile I have to find Astra," he said trying to walk away but falling on the floor. He leaned against a tree and grabbed his phone, draining the power he got back up, it wouldn't help much but he was too determined to find Astra.

@Quillicious

Last edited by a moderator:
@JJKab[/URL]

Bolt nodded "You can get your stuff, meanwhile I have to find Astra," he said trying to walk away but falling on the floor. He leaned against a tree and grabbed his phone, draining the power he got back up, it wouldn't help much but he was too determined to find Astra.

@Quillicious
Lena let out a yell of pain as knife was ripped away. She then whimpered, looking at the knife being close to her neck.

"W-Why are y-y-you doing this?!" She asked, looking at her, writhing in her ties.

Quill facepalmed and grabbed Bolt's hand.

"Look, I know you have a girlfriend, but ever since that night I found out you weren't in the future I was crushed. I haven't lived a day where I haven't though about when I kissed you. I'm sorry, but it's true. When I saw you and Lena I...just felt so bad. That's why I was so extreme with Astra. I love you, Alex, but I can't stay in the warehouse anymore."

He let go and walked toward the warehouse in embarassment.

@Shammy the Shamrock

'Lena' gave a fake laugh "Because each hero has a money on there head. I'm here to take that, the Heroes of Tomorrow is one that I have to kill. Do you know how much people would pay to have a hero killed, I know because I've killed many," she said flicking her nose and stabbing the knife back in.

@JJKab

Bolt was in shock at what Quill had said, he thought about as he walked. He shook his head, he had a girlfriend but Quill......nah, it wouldn't work out even if he wanted it to. He sighed and continued walking as his thoughts kept running through his mind.

@Quillicious

@JJKab[/URL]

Bolt was in shock at what Quill had said, he thought about as he walked. He shook his head, he had a girlfriend but Quill......nah, it wouldn't work out even if he wanted it to. He sighed and continued walking as his thoughts kept running through his mind.

@Quillicious
Lena screamed in pain, now crying, as she began weakening from the pain she endured. She was terrified of the woman. What would happen to her.

"W... W... What's going to h.... H. Happen to mr?" She asked, trembling both with fright and with pain.

'Lena' twisted the knife "Speak! Be a good little pet and speak," she said pressing her foot against her stomach. She started twirling the knife while it was in her hand.

@JJKab

Yasero smelled something off and dashed after the scent, leaving Emily no choice but to follow. The two ran until they finally found the place.

'Now, find your wolf, Beta.'

'B-but I don't know how!'

'Listen to my thoughts. You can do it.'

Emily focused for a bit longer before suddenly shifting. A small, long legged wolf pup stood next to Yasero. The older wolf snickered at her mate's discomfort before charging in. Instantly the ground froze and both wolves charged the fake lady. Yasero quickly sunk her teeth into the leg and shook her head while Emily struggled to undo the real Lena's bindings.

@Shammy the Shamrock @JJKab

Users who are viewing this thread

Back