• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Otakubeats said:
After laying Mario Party for a bit Ty decided that he should check on Quill. Who knew Astra was so good at that game anyhow. He wandered to the window about to look out when he heard bits of conversation. Including Quill saying she was hot. "Damn it Quill..."
@Quillicious @Echo Dreamsong
Quillicious said:
"Oh, you know Cinder?"
Quill remembered her. That crazy girl who stole Astra in the future. They had hung out after Astra had escaped to Stella.

"She was pretty cool. Kinda hot, actually."

@Echo Dreamsong
Astra wheeled herself to the window to see Quill. Clutching the purple unicorn, she called out.

"Daddy!"

She beamed, holding the side of the window sill.

Quillicious said:
Quill shrugged.
"Meh. She also turned my daughter into a cat. A small con. I think I can help with that corruption, though."

@Echo Dreamsong
Echo froze.

"S-she did WHAT!"

The girl suddenly jumped off the roof and soared into the distance. Sitting atop a sky scrapper, she pressed her hands together. The Ex fire Dreamling appeared with a dangerous smirk.

"I knew you'd come crawling back."

A sword with purple sheen appeared in the small girl's hand. Cinder made a 'tch' sound before drawing her own. When the two met, the sound echoed (Hah) through out the city. Finally the two just disappeared, as though sucked through a portal (They were)

Astra giggled and reached for Quill with excitement written all over her face, the perked up ears kinda showed that.

(Goodnight)

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Echo froze.
"S-she did WHAT!"

The girl suddenly jumped off the roof and soared into the distance. Sitting atop a sky scrapper, she pressed her hands together. The Ex fire Dreamling appeared with a dangerous smirk.

A sword with purple sheen appeared in the small girl's hand. Cinder made a 'tch' sound before drawing her own. When the two met, the sound echoed (Hah) through out the city. Finally the two just disappeared, as though sucked through a portal (They were)

Astra giggled and reached for Quill with excitement written all over her face, the perked up ears kinda showed that.

(Goodnight)

[/QUOTE]
(Night)

Last edited by a moderator:
Quill smiled at Astra and waved to her. Then, he sat down on the edge of the roof, sighing. He rested his elbows on his knees and his chin in his hands, thinking.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Echo froze.
"S-she did WHAT!"

(Goodnight)

[/QUOTE]
((Nighty!))

@JJKab[/URL]

Lily kept one hand on Astra "Mr. Quill please don't do anything to fast. She's still nervous and I don't want her to cry again," the cyborg girl said in an emotionless voice.

@Quillicious @Echo Dreamsong
Lena let Bolt lean on her, as she brushed his hair caringly. That is, untill she got kicked by a electricity, which caused her to yell in pain, quickly moving away from him, holding her arm. She was panting heavily, on the verge of passing out

Some time into the night news channels would report deaths of both high ranking criminals and CEOs of companies. The scenes would be completely horrifying as bodies were cut completely in half and blood was everywhere. Carved into the back of each dead body was this symbol,
th

The police couldn't make anything of it but this sign connected all of these scenes together. Once statement taken directly from one of the officers said,

"There had to be at least 20 guys with military equipment to do something like this."

The police are investigating though they haven't come up with much. They have started looking into any of the known individuals with super powers but haven't come up with much...

In the dead of the night Guts would be leaning against the wall with his sword over him getting what little sleep he could as he would frequently have nightmares. He took up residents in an old abandoned clock tower on the outskirts of the city. He had only recently moved to this city as he had heard that there was some action worth seeing and jobs worth taking. Though for now all he wanted was a bit of rest...

Quillicious said:
Quill smiled at Astra and waved to her. Then, he sat down on the edge of the roof, sighing. He rested his elbows on his knees and his chin in his hands, thinking.
Echo finally teleported back to Quill's side, silver blood dripping from her arms and head.

"Yaaaay"

Quillicious said:
"Yeah, it's all glittery and shiny and silver. You sure took a beating, too. Do you have healing powers?"
Quill motioned to her wings.

@Echo Dreamsong
Echo slowly shook her head.

"My feathers can heal others, but I can't heal myself."

Slowly, and with great pain, Echo lowered herself to sit next to him.

"This isn't really blood, just water infused with my power."

Guts would awaken in the morning to a scare as his nightmare woke him up. He felt the back the back of his neck and felt the brand
flat,800x800,075,f.u7.jpg

He sighs and stands up sheathing his sword. As he looked out at the city from his clock tower he thought of all the money he is gonna have to get for his sake. A tear would have formed his eyes if he hadn't started making his way into the city using the back alleys as cover.

Eventually he found his client, Django the drug lord, who paid him the highest amount. He was hold up in an apartment by himself so Guts knocked on the door,

"Who the hell is there?"

Guts looked into the eye hole and said,

"Guts"

The door unlocked and Django walked away letting him in. Guts walked in and shut the door behind him. Django sat down and offered him a seat though he declined it.

Django said, "I got a mark I need taken care of here are the details."

Guts took the file and nodded then left for a secluded rooftop to look at the info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back