• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Lily smiled and felt the bullet go into her arm, she laughed. "Lui you have the floor," she whispered to herself before hearing something ran through the door.

Another child ran into the room, a cross necklace was swaying from his neck. "Hey, nice to meet you sinners," he said as fire engulfed him and he talked Chaos.

@Yappi

Quill put an arm around her as the elevator dinged and the door opened. He walked out and took a deep breath.

"An apartment is for chumps. I rarely tell anyone about this, but...I'm sorta filthy rich. Like extremely wealthy. Don't ask."

@AugustineVampire

Lou smiled and felt him get hit by the sword "Sorry but you're dealing with a demon right now," he said removing the cross as the flames went blue. He then charged again, the fires of hell swirling around him.

@Yappi

@Echo Dreamsong[/URL]

A small cyborg child went to the sight of Chaos and Harmony. "Stand down before I use force," she said with her one eye from under her blond hair glowing. One hand swayed revealing the metal claws and where the skin was ripped.

@Yappi
Astra's ears flicked back and forth as a storm raged outside. She trembled for a minute before wrapping her frizzed tail around herself. "M-mommy! Stworm angwy!"

She cried, trying to hide in her arms.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra's ears flicked back and forth as a storm raged outside. She trembled for a minute before wrapping her frizzed tail around herself. "M-mommy! Stworm angwy!"
She cried, trying to hide in her arms.

[/QUOTE]
Ty got up and sat beside her giving her a light hug. "The storm can't get inside."

Harmony/Choas

The 2 run through the streets, wearing raincoats. Harmony keeps her SPAS-12 under her coat. Choas holds her sword close, the 2 sprint through the street.

(Open for interactions)

Otakubeats said:
Ty got up and sat beside her giving her a light hug. "The storm can't get inside."
Astra leaned against him with her ears back against her head. "B-but what if it does?" She whimpered, flinching at each burst of light.

Stella had been wrangling with storm spirits all day. They seemed intent on destroying the beach front, including the warehouse. One finally managed to break free and headed straight for the window. Rearing its now horse shaped legs, it broke down the glass, sending pieces into Astra, Bolt, and Ty.

Astra shrieked in terror and shouted, "I towd you!"

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra leaned against him with her ears back against her head. "B-but what if it does?" She whimpered, flinching at each burst of light.
Stella had been wrangling with storm spirits all day. They seemed intent on destroying the beach front, including the warehouse. One finally managed to break free and headed straight for the window. Rearing its now horse shaped legs, it broke down the glass, sending pieces into Astra, Bolt, and Ty.

Astra shrieked in terror and shouted, "I towd you!"

[/QUOTE]
Ty shielded her from the glass bits getting cut some. He stood infront of her and shot a blast of silence's powers at the monster. It sucked air from it's form and knocked it back out the window. "That was a demon. Not the entire storm. Besides. I'll protect you like always."

Otakubeats said:
Ty shielded her from the glass bits getting cut some. He stood infront of her and shot a blast of silence's powers at the monster. It sucked air from it's form and knocked it back out the window. "That was a demon. Not the entire storm. Besides. I'll protect you like always."
Astra looked at Ty's bloody arm and panicked. "No! Fix it!" She cried as she reached for some bandages.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra looked at Ty's bloody arm and panicked. "No! Fix it!" She cried as she reached for some bandages.

[/QUOTE]
(Where is this taking place?)

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong](A large storm is hitting the city, breaking buildings with hurricane force winds.)

[/QUOTE]
(Where are you 2 chars)

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra looked at Ty's bloody arm and panicked. "No! Fix it!" She cried as she reached for some bandages.

[/QUOTE]
"Hey hey. Calm down. I'm alright. Now we need to head to the basement. It isn't safe up here right now." He looked into her eyes and patted her head. "Are you okay going down there?"

Otakubeats said:
"Hey hey. Calm down. I'm alright. Now we need to head to the basement. It isn't safe up here right now." He looked into her eyes and patted her head. "Are you okay going down there?"
Astra pointed rapidly behind him as a large misty form of a horse loomed over him with lightning striking from its mane.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong](hero Base)

[/QUOTE]
(The warehouse to be exact, if any don't know look at the overview)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra pointed rapidly behind him as a large misty form of a horse loomed over him with lightning striking from its mane.

[/QUOTE]
He turned blasting it away. "For fuck's sake! Stella! Do your damn job woman!" He picked up Astra. "C'mon we need to go." He took her down to the basement where some emergency supplies were stored for this kinda occasion. he set her down in a spare wheelchair he'd moved down here at one point, and locked the door.
Doomsday-bomb-Bunker-Plans-700x357.jpg

Otakubeats said:
He turned blasting it away. "For fuck's sake! Stella! Do your damn job woman!" He picked up Astra. "C'mon we need to go." He took her down to the basement where some emergency supplies were stored for this kinda occasion. he set her down in a spare wheelchair he'd moved down here at one point, and locked the door.
Doomsday-bomb-Bunker-Plans-700x357.jpg
Astra looked around nervously before waving her arms frantically. "Mommy! Brother!"

Echo Dreamsong]Astra looked around nervously before waving her arms frantically. "Mommy! Brother!" [/QUOTE] "I know I know. Gimme a sec." Ty closed his eyes forming a link with the two. 'Get to the storm bunker under the warehouse. Stella fucked up or something I dunno. Me and Astra are here waiting for you two so we can figure out what we're gonna do.' [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/33454-youngx/ said:

Otakubeats said:
"I know I know. Gimme a sec." Ty closed his eyes forming a link with the two. 'Get to the storm bunker under the warehouse. Stella fucked up or something I dunno. Me and Astra are here waiting for you two so we can figure out what we're gonna do.'
@YoungX @Shammy the Shamrock
Hibiki would nod and would drive to where Ty was. "What do you need?"

Stella's wave broke and she crashed on the beach, powers weakened as she struggled to fend off the spirits. Slowly she began to falter until the semi solid hoofs took their toll, leaving Stella near death on the sand.

YoungX said:
Hibiki would nod and would drive to where Ty was. "What do you need?"
(Assuming he came in the house and down to th basement.) Ty pulled him into the shelter shutting the door again. "Astra wants you. Also, I think stella fucked something up. There are storm spirits running around...what did they call them.. Venti yea."

Otakubeats said:
(Assuming he came in the house and down to th basement.) Ty pulled him into the shelter shutting the door again. "Astra wants you. Also, I think stella fucked something up. There are storm spirits running around...what did they call them.. Venti yea."
"I see," he then approaches Astra. "You called for me?" He asked Astra.

@Echo Dreamsong

Users who are viewing this thread

Back