• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

@JJKab[/URL]
Lena shrieked lightly, as Bolt attempted to punch her with his fist, electrified. If he did manage to land a hit, it would mean instant K.O, hence their temperature was insane. The water shield from earlier froze, and then broke into several small ice projectiles, pointy ones, as she directed them at Bolt's fist. Herself, she backed off, but not enough for the bolts swarming her to do anything to her.

Bolts fist hit the shards which made him shriek in pain, he kept going and hit her in the stomach. The sharps blocked the electricity but not the force the hard punch. He sighed as blood trickled from his hand, the other clenched into a fist as his eyes went dark blue "Say hello to the storm baby," he said in a static voice as lighting seemed to strike randomly around the area.

@JJKab

Bolt stopped, he went up to Lena and picked her up. He went inside and placed her on the bed in the new room. Going into the kitchen he got some bandage rolls and went back, patching up her stomach from the shards of ice he may have sunk into the skin. He patched his hand and placed a hand on her head "You passed," he whispered sitting by her bed and waiting for Lena to wake.

@JJKab

Bolt saw her wake up and smiled "You passed out after getting hit to the stomach and getting shot by lighting. I patched your stomach and my hand. You really got me good but anyway you did good," he said sitting on the bed and showing her his patched hand, a blood stain visible on the palm.

@JJKab

@JJKab[/URL]
Lena slowly looked over at his hand. A frightened expression showed on her face

"Oh my.... W-Wow..." She exclaimed, looking down at her stomach. When she attempted to sit up, she only moaned, lying back down.

"C-Can you open the window to my room?" She asked, smiling lightly at Bolt

Bolt teleported to the window and opened it with his good hand "You need to stay down, you'll hurt yourself." He said with a frown sitting on a chair near the bed.

@JJKab

@JJKab[/URL]
"I know... just a thing I wanted to.. try" Lena exclaimed, as some water pellets fell into the room and onto the ground. Soon, a pretty medium sized bubble, around the size of Lena's hand, began forming, and soon, it flew over to her. She slowly raised her t-shirt hem a bit, and let the bubble touch her stomach. A grunt of relief escaped her lips, as she closed her eyes

"Cold is best for me.... I love water, as well as I love cold... Maybe next time we'll have battle on my terms? Underwater, for example?" She offered, smirking softly at Bolt

Bolt smiled "If I took your terms I could simply zap you in the water. It wouldn't be that hard," he said laughing and leaning back on the chair. It broke and he immediately teleported to the ceiling fan, he fell onto the bed. Stopping himself with his hands so he didn't hurt Lena, he looked down at her "S-Sorry," he said completely frozen.

@JJKab

Bolt couldn't move "Uh, I really can't move. I don't know what to d-" he was cut off by his body moving a bit forward causing him to plant a kiss on Lena. He turned red and that was enough to force him to teleport again onto the floor "Oh god! I am so sorry," he said gaining the feeling back to his body, he then went underneath the bed, embarrassed.

@JJKab

Bolt nodded "T-Thanks. That helps a bit," he said smiling and the blush vanishing. "Did you enjoy the kiss?" He said jokingly with his old self coming back.

@JJKab

Bolt nodded and went closer, he kissed her on the lips, leaning forward. "I think that was better," he said with a laugh, he looked at her to see a reaction.

@JJKab

Bolt smiled "Me? Flirting? Nah, I just keep talking until a spark happens. If it was flirting is it working?" He asked keeping his hands behind his back and leaning forward.

@JJKab

Bolt got his jacket on and headed out, he took out his umbrella and put it over Lena. "Alright where are we going?" He asked enjoying the sound of the rain hitting the ground.

@JJKab

@JJKab[/URL]
"How about we go... hmm.. is there any pool or beach around here? I oughta teach you some stuff about me.." Lena exclaimed, looking at Bolt, smiling

"And I don't need that, remember? Water is my... hmmm... let's say I love water and water loves me" She said, stepping out of the umbrella's range. Water formed protective shield over her head, making her walk under a self-made umbrella

Users who are viewing this thread

Back