• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

(guys, i think im gonna have to leave this rp, the other rp which you all are at is too big and too fast so i cant keep up with this rp, just say saitama and genos returned to japan, cya!)

Salex said:
(guys, i think im gonna have to leave this rp, the other rp which you all are at is too big and too fast so i cant keep up with this rp, just say saitama and genos returned to japan, cya!)
(Pussy... jk see ya :D )

Salex said:
(Alright, see ya! :) )

Salex said:
Bye bye Biggums)

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock](Ray: Am I in it?)

[/QUOTE]
(saitama: yes... but there you and i have no recollection of our past encounters and you have technology rather than death)

Black kissed Psychos head and sighed "I'll be back in a bit," he whispered due to him hearing something. He then saw to girls and followed "Hey! You can't come here by yourself, that's just rude," the half demon said with a smirk, his blue eyes glowing.

@Yappi

Yappi said:
( @Shammy the Shamrock notice Choas/Harmony -puppy eyes-
(Melting from the eyes isn't puppy eyes!)

Salex said:
(saitama: yes... but there you and i have no recollection of our past encounters and you have technology rather than death)
(Ray: Am I still the kindest thing on the plant :) Ray: Trust me you aren't, you're a compete asshole :) )

Bolt teleported out of the water and onto the rim "Hi! What is it?" He said splashing water from the rim, enjoying himself.

@JJKab

Black shook his head "Half! Half demon to be right, and...I really don't care what you are. I just want to know what you're doing here," he said creating a energy disk from behind his back.

@Yappi

@JJKab[/URL]

Black shook his head "Half! Half demon to be right, and...I really don't care what you are. I just want to know what you're doing here," he said creating a energy disk from behind his back.

@Yappi
Harmony

"Oh were on the run, we kinda robbed a bank and ki-" she is shut up by Choas

Choas

"Well we need somewhere to stay and well if I have to my little friend SPAS-12 has a few words" I say shrugging "oh well sorry, you will care later" I smile making the boy freeze with telekensis

Black released the disk as it flew straight at the girls, he was frozen at let out a sigh in his head. 'Great! I wake up and this shit happens!' He though trying to move but to no avail.

@Yappi

Bolt smirked "Eh you got me, I like you." He said sitting up and looking at her "How about you?" He asked leaning back and looking up at the ceiling.

@JJKab

@Yappi[/URL]

Bolt smirked "Eh you got me, I like you." He said sitting up and looking at her "How about you?" He asked leaning back and looking up at the ceiling.

@JJKab
"W-Well... you're nice guy, funny at times, so... yeah, I guess... I like you too" Lena exclaimed quietly, looking him in the eyes when he looked at her

"Welp, we both seem to like each other" She said to Bolt, as she leaned her head on his shoulder a bit shyly

@Yappi[/URL]

@JJKab
Harmony

She feezes the disk mid air shattering it with a shotgun shot.

Choas

"How to torture you.... I could make you my sex slave for eternity but I already have Harmony for that" she says purringly before kissing Harmony passionately (they look like sisters btw xD . Harmony has brown hair and Choas has red/freckles)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back