• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Stella's wave broke and she crashed on the beach, powers weakened as she struggled to fend off the spirits. Slowly she began to falter until the semi solid hoofs took their toll, leaving Stella near death on the sand.

[/QUOTE]
Ty had tried to link with stella when the noises of hooves and sense of pain filtered through. "Damn it Stella! Hibiki, watch Astra! Stella needs help." He ran out the door, it slamming shut behind him. He ran all the way to Stella, blasting some of the spirits(Venti) away.

(Good night guys. Just have Astra sound asleep.)

Astra reached out and gently grabbed Hibiki's hand before the grip softened on both him and her unicorn. The girl fell over as she crashed.

Stella lay bloody and beaten as he breathing shallowed. Within a moment, it had stopped completely.

(@Otakubeats has control over Stella's survival)

@Otakubeats[/URL] has control over Stella's survival)
Hibiki would carry Astra on his back for now as he held her hand gently. "She must've been tired. Anyways I'll keep her safe for now," he says to Ty.

@Otakubeats

[media]

[/media]
Ty didn't have time to get Stella to the shelter. He concentrated, and Cinder was put in a cage in the rift. He sent Stella to the rift as well, and before he could follow a storm spirit struck him down. The rift's energy would keep Stella alive, slowly healing her as well. He lashed out at the spirits, and soon found himself surrounded by them. He fought them for a good while before beginning to wear down. His moves grew slower and his vision blurred at the edges. One of them struck the back of his head, and he fought to stay on his feet fighting.When one of them released lightning it struck him hard. The rain acting as a conduit increasing the strength of it. He fell to his knees, struggling to stay resilient. If he died here, Stella would fall out of the rift and perish. He cried out as another one struck his ribs,a snap coming from them. He focused and managed to hit them back with Silence's energy. He collapsed on the sand, the rain pouring hard. "Shit..." He managed to make a small shield, that would make the Venti turn back if they approached. He lay in the scarlet stained sand making sure to stay conscious. He could barely hold the barrier as it was, warping to the rift was basically a death sentence. By the time Stella would wake, she'd be healed enough to move without too much trouble. For now it was a game of waiting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Harmony/Choas

The pair knock on the door on a big warehouse. Looking to get out of this storm

Lui was going back to the warehouse when he saw Chaos and Harmony. "Isn't it cold? Nivea to see you again," he said wearing a cloak which moved in the wind, along with his cross.

@Yappi

Lui smiled "One reason my name is Lucifer. Don't worry, I don't attack unless you do. I have to keep some devil in me," he said taking out a red umbrella.

@Yappi

Lou shook his head "Unless you want to walk into a hero base don't go inside there. If you don't want to fight come with me," he said extending his hand which turned and water around into steam.

@Yappi

Bolt teleported in front of her through a lamp "Howdy! I see you are getting use to your surrounding, I can show you your room if you want." He said looking out a window and staring at the rain "I love the rain! The dark shroud that covers the city and just the sound of the rain falling, not to mention-" he pointed outside as a lighting bolt strikes a tree.

@JJKab

@JJKab[/URL]
Lena shrieked lightly, when Bolt appeared in front of her.

"Oh... Hi..." She said, looking at him. When he told her about a storm and how he likes the sound of rain falling, she agreed, looking out the window with him.

She lightly jumped, when the tree was struck by a lightning

"Oh...kay... So, yeah, I'd be glad if you'd show me my room"

Bolt put a hand on her shoulder and teleported her to a white room with a bed, shelf, a night stand, lamp and closet. "You just need to fill it with whatever. The rest of the rooms are in the hall," he said opening the door to a hallway with many other rooms.

@JJKab

Bolt looked out the window "I will be your trainer and the weather seems like the perfect time to test you. When you're ready meet me outside," he said walking outside and into looking up at the rain. A bolt of lighting hit him as he just smiled, his eyes burning blue at this point.

@JJKab

Bolt smiled "Ok, let me go first," he said taking a bow before pointing to her. Bolts of lighting swarmed around her before one tried to get her in the head. Bolt shot another bullet of electricity down at her legs in case she dodged.

@JJKab

@JJKab[/URL]
Lena's eyes widened, as several bolts of lightning swarmed around her, one of them aiming for her head. One was also shot at her legs. She transferred rain in front of her into some sort of shield, possibly blocking the bolt that was aimed at her feet. With that, she attempted dodging the lightning directed at her head.

Bolt saw the first bolt of lighting miss and the bullet skid past her leg. "Heh, you're going to be fun," he said as his fist pulsed with electricity. He ran up and went for a swing with his electrified fist, the storm seeming to get worse.

@JJKab

Users who are viewing this thread

Back