• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Bolt frowned and cut the fruit open, he smiled and gave her one half. "Here, this isn't prickly," he said taking the other peace and going to the couch, rocking gently back and forth.

@Echo Dreamsong

Last edited by a moderator:
(anyone want to interact Choas/Harmony)

Choas

"Why did you use the gun?" She ask whilst running away With Harmony

Harmony

"Because unlike you I don't like being smothered in blood" she says jokingly even though she's covered in it

Choas

"Lair" she chuckles out whilst they both run away with the money from the bank

Otakubeats said:
Ty bolted up suddenly. Calamity had tried it again. "Fuck..." He put his head in his hands tiredly.
"Hmm...," Hibiki would approach Ty. "Well then this will be a problem for you certainly. Let me at least try this," he says as he tries and improve Ty's mental control.

YoungX said:
"Hmm...," Hibiki would approach Ty. "Well then this will be a problem for you certainly. Let me at least try this," he says as he tries and improve Ty's mental control.
Calamity backed off a bit. Ty shook his head. "Thanks Hibiki."

Last edited by a moderator:
Choas

She opens the door to the apartment "WERE FILTHY RICH" she says rolling in money from the money the 2 girls stole

Harmony

The two kiss, Harmony rolling in the money with Choas before sirens go off in the distance

(Interaction plz)

Otakubeats said:
Calamity backed off a bit. Ty shook his head. "Thanks Hibiki."
"No problem, but it's probably going to be a while before Calamity just tries another approach," he says to him. Then he decides to relax for a bit reading his book.

Quillicious said:
Quill leaned on the wall of the elevator, pressing the button. He let a tad bit of attraction seep into Kat's head.
"Well, Kat, I was thinking we might go to my place..."

@AugustineVampire
"Are you seriously trying to get me attracted you by your powers? A. It's not working and B.." she started saying, a bit angry. "I like you without the emotion-control stuff. So yeah, let's go to your place." I agreed and got out my phone.

YoungX said:
"No problem, but it's probably going to be a while before Calamity just tries another approach," he says to him. Then he decides to relax for a bit reading his book.
Ty fell back asleep before he could even finish his sentence.

Bolt smiled "Please breath while you eat," he said with a chuckle as he took a bite of the mango he had. He leaned back on the chair and placed Astra besides him.

@Echo Dreamsong

A small cyborg child went to the sight of Chaos and Harmony. "Stand down before I use force," she said with her one eye from under her blond hair glowing. One hand swayed revealing the metal claws and where the skin was ripped.

@Yappi

@Echo Dreamsong[/URL]

A small cyborg child went to the sight of Chaos and Harmony. "Stand down before I use force," she said with her one eye from under her blond hair glowing. One hand swayed revealing the metal claws and where the skin was ripped.

@Yappi
Harmony

She flash freeze the room. Choas melts the ice encasing her as she goes for her sword. Harmony grabs her shotgun. Choas blows the girl against the wall with telekensis.

Quillicious said:
Quill chuckled at her and shook his head slowly.
"You are quite the girl. Also, that's a bit of a surprise to be liked. I was just joking about going to my place, by the way."

@AugustineVampire
"I know, but my house is searched by the police now. So I don't really have anywhere to go, or anywhere to sleep." I mentioned.

(SHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIP)

The girl smiled "The name is Lily, daughter of a very powerful man," she said as a hole in her chest started to glow. It shot a blast of energy at the two. Lily then pointed her hand which turned into a megaman like blaster and shot a ball of fire at Chaos.

@Yappi

Quill thought about what happened in the future with Stella, and hesitated a small bit. Then, he brushed it off. Hell, she was 17 here in the present, so it was a little strange to think they had...done it. Everything faded and greyed as Quill looked at the reader.

"Can't blame a guy for trying, right? Plus, that was one time...I think. Whatever, why the hell not?!"

Reality came back and Quill looked at Kat.

"Sure. But when we sleep, there'll be a firm wall of pillows between us. Or you can sleep on the floor."

@AugustineVampire

Quillicious said:
Quill thought about what happened in the future with Stella, and hesitated a small bit. Then, he brushed it off. Hell, she was 17 here in the present, so it was a little strange to think they had...done it. Everything faded and greyed as Quill looked at the reader.
"Can't blame a guy for trying, right? Plus, that was one time...I think. Whatever, why the hell not?!"

Reality came back and Quill looked at Kat.

"Sure. But when we sleep, there'll be a firm wall of pillows between us. Or you can sleep on the floor."

@AugustineVampire
"What a gentleman." I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes. "Don't worry, I won't try anything." I winked at him and got out of the elevator. "I hope your apartment is nice."

Lily smiled "Oh really you want to break me. HAH! Alright so you want to play this game," she said before her body was making a ticking sound. A explosion of heat went around the room as Lily rubbed where she would have been ripped.

@Yappi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back