• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Quillicious said:
"Fine. Leave, then. Take this guy, though."
Quill's form shimmered before she could see the real him holding the man requested. He tossed him onto the ground, still out cold.

"You need me, just think. My powers are useful for any situation."

@AugustineVampire
"Why would you offer me that?" I asked suspiciously "What's your name?"

Otakubeats said:
"Fucking Calamity and his mind shit." Ty sighed. "Well. Cinder drugged Astra, had me turn her into a cat and this was the best we could do to fix her. She's human but has cat ears and a tail now until I can figure more stuff out. Basically, Calamity tried fighting me again mentally and some stuff kinda blanked out. But I do remember we left Cinder in the silence rift and my head hurts like hell now."
"I see well don't forget that I still have Daguva's powers," Hibiki says to Ty. "I can take care of Calamity if he comes back."

@Otakubeats

Last edited by a moderator:
Quillicious said:
"My name doesn't matter."
Quill lowered the mental barriers around his mind for only this time.

"Anyway, I think we'd work well together. Y'know, mind powers n' shit."

@AugustineVampire
"No." I answered him in crossed arms, I repeated and hid a gun behind my back "mark my words body, as smart and sneaky as you are, I won't join you, got it?" I asked him. "I'm not a villain, I don't need a partner."

Quillicious said:
"Neither am I. You really don't want this guy, though? It'll be a little awkward to have to lug him back."
Quill looked at the unconscious man.

@Augustine vampire
"You're right," I said with a fake smile and shot Mr. P right in the head. "Are we done here?" She asked , sarcastically.

YoungX said:
"I see well don't forget that I still have Daguva's powers," Hibiki says to Ty. "I can take care of Calamity if he comes back."
@Otakubeats
"Yea......" Ty fell asleep where he was sitting. Calamity's control had drained him entirely.

Otakubeats said:
"Yea......" Ty fell asleep where he was sitting. Calamity's control had drained him entirely.
He would then proceed to read a book once more on the couch, and would be into reading his manga. "Time to read on the latest Shonen Jump... from Japan that is."

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra squeaked and reached for her other brother. She kinda thought he was dead.

[/QUOTE]
"Don't worry Astra. He isn't dead just tired." He says smiling at Astra.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quillicious said:
Quill raised an eyebrow at her. He silently approved the way she took care of the situation.
"I dunno, are we? Seems like I wasted my time."

@AugustineVampire
"Oh, I didn't kill him." I said to him, "It's a gun I created. Gives you endless torture and horrible nightmares for 2 years straight. And because I'm too lazy to torture him myself.." I explained and put the gun back. "And yes, you did waste your time because you were foolish enough to think I'm going to 'join' you." I passed by him, although I was kinda afraid of him, I didn't care. I mean... What could he possibly do?

[Quick question, does Quill has compulsion or mind control?]

Harmony/Choas

The doors to the bank would be busted open. 2 5'7 girls would be pointing find to the people inside. The would use telekenisis to blow the door down robbing the bank. They would then execute all the civilians

(Open for interaction)

Quill kicked the man on the ground, not getting a response.

"Okay, then. Maybe a little much. I wasn't doing this to be your partner, hon. Still, think about it. I didn't get a thank you, by the way."

((Quill can create hallucinations, manipulate emotions, read minds, detect brain activity and who it belongs to, delve into memories, telepathy, and stuff like that. He's also immune to psychic attacks and powers unless he wants to be.))

@AugustineVampire

Yappi said:
Harmony/Choas
The doors to the bank would be busted open. 2 5'7 girls would be pointing find to the people inside. The would use telekenisis to blow the door down robbing the bank. They would then execute all the civilians

(Open for interaction)
(How I believe it went down)

[media]

[/media]

Quillicious said:
Quill kicked the man on the ground, not getting a response.
"Okay, then. Maybe a little much. I wasn't doing this to be your partner, hon. Still, think about it. I didn't get a thank you, by the way."

((Quill can create hallucinations, manipulate emotions, read minds, detect brain activity and who it belongs to, delve into memories, telepathy, and stuff like that. He's also immune to psychic attacks and powers unless he wants to be.))

@AugustineVampire
"Why do you want to be my partner? Besides the matching powers thing."

Bolt nodded "Let's get you your mango," he said going to the kitchen and giving her a mango. "Better or do you need me to cut it open," he said stroking her hair with one hand.

@Echo Dreamsong

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
(How I believe it went down)
[media]

[/media]
[/QUOTE]
(Except everyone in there died xD )

Quillicious said:
"Sorry, opporitunity's gone. Shoulda answered before."
Quill walked out of the room and gave a wave before he entered the service elevator.

@AugustineVampire
"Well, I guess I'll just have to follow you and call you 'partner' 'till this will annoy the hell out of you." I smiled and laughed a bit, teleport into the elevator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back