• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]Bolt ran out the door like a mad man, worrying about his little girl. With every step the lights around the city flickered "BABY! Where are you! I should have followed Ty," he said the last part to himself as he ran through the city. He was shaking as he looked around, his body was like a taser if he had contact with anyone.

[/QUOTE]
Otakubeats said:
"So you made something to kill her. Also if you haven't noticed, you are playing by my rules. Don't threaten her. Now. You have one final chance to actually do something productive or I'll kill you and let you writhe in agony forever. Understand?" He growled glaring at her.
Astra clung to the tree, mentally calling for Bolt or Quill. Anyone really. The crazy 'mom' scared the living day lights out of her. And she didn't really trust the mad man Ty. 'MommY! Daddy!

Cinder sobbed silently before adding a few things. She was mostly sure this would work, but everything was prone to error.

(Not a real potion. It won't work.)

@AugustineVampire[/URL]
JJKab said:
Lena's eyes focused on the girl she was supposted to fight, as she noticed a puddle of water nearby. Smiling lightly, she made it concentrate in her hand, waiting for any future moves of the Katherine....
@Quillicious

@AugustineVampire
"Oh, you want to a water battle?" I asked her with a smile. Making water into a sharp ice knifes and throwing these at her. After that, I got hurt by the lighting strike. "I don't want to fight you heroes!" I shouted at them, calmly as possible.

@Quillicious

@JJKab

@Shammy the Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
@AugustineVampire[/URL] @Quillicious @JJKab
"But that's the thing!" She said with a big smile as she walked over closely to Alex and pulled him closer by his shirt. "I don't owe you any explanations, Mr. Handsome." She whispered and quickly disappeared in ashes of fire, revealing her identity immediately by calling him by the nickname she gave him earlier.

@Quillicious

@JJKab

@Shammy the Shamrock

AugustineVampire said:
"But that's the thing!" She said with a big smile as she walked over closely to Alex and pulled him closer by his shirt. "I don't owe you any explanations, Mr. Handsome." She whispered and quickly disappeared in ashes of fire.
@Quillicious

@JJKab

@Shammy the Shamrock
Lena looked suprised at Katherine disappear in ashes of fire, as she stepped back, already feeling weak from just the heat alone.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra clung to the tree, mentally calling for Bolt or Quill. Anyone really. The crazy 'mom' scared the living day lights out of her. And she didn't really trust the mad man Ty. 'MommY! Daddy!
Cinder sobbed silently before adding a few things. She was mostly sure this would work, but everything was prone to error.

(Not a real potion. It won't work.)

[/QUOTE]
Ty took the vial and adjusted its components. "You made a base solution. Now it should work." He turned cinder to a cat and used the cure, changing her normal.

Hibiki would be at the apartment still reading his book. To be honest he had forgotten what had happened, and was engrossed in his novel. Still he finally had the apartment to himself and began to read.

Otakubeats said:
Ty took the vial and adjusted its components. "You made a base solution. Now it should work." He turned cinder to a cat and used the cure, changing her normal.
Cinder shot up with a terrified look.

"Let me go now!"

Astra clambered further up the tree, fearing Ty's rage. 'Brother!'

@YoungX

Otakubeats said:
Ty used the vial on Astra healing her. He looked at Cinder. "You kidnapped a child drugging her. Sorry to say but you are going to jail. However I will let your other goon over there leave. He didn't really do anything illegal." Ty handcuffed Cinder, using power disrupting technology.
Astra trembled, fiddling with the tail and ears she had been left with. Cinder was tryin hard not to laugh at the young girl's fear.

"Well, she is a different blood type. Jails fine with me!"

Hibiki for a lack of a better term, forgot that he was A class hero Beetle Knight. So he would head out into the streets and actually do his job for once. With his powers, he would find and stop every criminal he could see and eventually he would rid about 250 criminals within 30 minutes. The action alone would promote him to A Class Rank 7.

I couldn't give up on searching the business man. So I took my "hunt" to the next level. I entered the city's system and broadcast myself. And so I appeared upon the buildings.

"Citizens of ____! You may know me, I was one of the town's greatest heroes. You know, back in early 2000s. But now, I'm looking for a man who's nothing like he seems." I presented with a smile, "Vincent Petinson. Yes, the owner of America's most popular technology company." I explained calmly. "But oh, he's nothing like he seems." I warned them and on the screen appeared images of different people with special abilities, being tortured by him. "Those are the people, special people that this sick man hurt, and for what? For being more powerful and take over your living place." I shouted, feeling like a leader. "For those who will bring him back, I promise a prize. And if you did catch him? Send me a message. But be ware - Those of you who will try to prevent me from creating justice - Will pay the bill."

And just like that, the screens and buildings got shot down.

@Quillicious

@JJKab

@Shammy the Shamrock

Quill weighed the odds. He wasn't any hero, so screw it. He tracked down this guy, whatever his name is, and entered the man's company headquarters, where he was. As he walked past guards, they suddenly fell to the ground, unconscious. He took the elevator up to the man's office. Without a word, he opened the door and the man slumped over his desk. Quill threw him over his shoulder and walked back out of the building. Anyone who saw him only saw a man carrying a laundry bag over his shoulder. He sent a mental message to the girl, along with an image of the place.

Meet me at this place ASAP.

@AugustineVampire

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra trembled, fiddling with the tail and ears she had been left with. Cinder was tryin hard not to laugh at the young girl's fear.
"Well, she is a different blood type. Jails fine with me!"

[/QUOTE]
"Sorry Astra, but that's the best we can do til we figure out what other components are needed."

Quillicious said:
Quill weighed the odds. He wasn't any hero, so screw it. He tracked down this guy, whatever his name is, and entered the man's company headquarters, where he was. As he walked past guards, they suddenly fell to the ground, unconscious. He took the elevator up to the man's office. Without a word, he opened the door and the man slumped over his desk. Quill threw him over his shoulder and walked back out of the building. Anyone who saw him only saw a man carrying a laundry bag over his shoulder. He sent a mental message to the girl, along with an image of the place.
Meet me at this place ASAP.

@AugustineVampire
'That was quick.' She replied to him, telepathically 'You were in the group that tried to stop me. Why help me? It's a trap.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back