• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Otakubeats said:
Ty stepped towards her, and just grinned. "See, being possessed by a god of psychotic destruction gives you ideas. And I know what she thinks. That pisses me off more. You knew what she thought and manipulated her. Now, the parents thing wasn't smart to say. You know why?" He grabbed a empty vial and broke the end of it, stabbing her with the sharp and broken end. The glass ripped through her shoulder as he watched her in pain. "Because I don't like smart-asses talking shit when they are my puppets. Now sweetheart. Do me a favor and be normal while I slowly kill you. Because no body is gonna hear you screaming."
Cinder sighed and shook her head again. With the quick snap of her fingers five large men appeared and four advanced on Ty. The last walked over and easily broke cinder free before shoving a terrified Astra into a metal cage. Once the two had disappeared in a blink, the four began their attack on Ty.

What the two girls didn't know, is that the moment Ty had seen Astra dying, Calamity had began to pull the strings.

Otakubeats said:
What the two girls didn't know, is that the moment Ty had seen Astra dying, Calamity had began to pull the strings.
Astra fluffed up in her cage, trying to call to anyone. She pushed the sides with no luck.

The largest of the men swung at Ty's head.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Cinder sighed and shook her head again. With the quick snap of her fingers five large men appeared and four advanced on Ty. The last walked over and easily broke cinder free before shoving a terrified Astra into a metal cage. Once the two had disappeared in a blink, the four began their attack on Ty.

[/QUOTE]
Calamity smirked. Puppets were fun toys, and breaking the toys of others was just satisfying. A vibration blast easily threw the men back, capable of breaking their spines. He caught up to Cinder, and with a snap of his fingers the four were in Silence's Garden.

"So, do you still want to play games? Cuz it's my turn."

Otakubeats said:
Calamity smirked. Puppets were fun toys, and breaking the toys of others was just satisfying. A vibration blast easily threw the men back, capable of breaking their spines. He caught up to Cinder, and with a snap of his fingers the four were in Silence's Garden.
"So, do you still want to play games? Cuz it's my turn."
Cinder froze and looked around in terror. Astra squeaked in joy at the sight of her brother, pressing herself against the cage as though it would break. The man instantly dropped the cage (Read as: Chucked the cage) and put his hands up.

"Kill her not me!"

He shouted in terror. Cinder just crossed her arms and huffed.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Cinder froze and looked around in terror. Astra squeaked in joy at the sight of her brother, pressing herself against the cage as though it would break. The man instantly dropped the cage (Read as: Chucked the cage) and put his hands up.
"Kill her not me!"

He shouted in terror. Cinder just crossed her arms and huffed.

[/QUOTE]
He laughed. "Let's get something straight. You're in my world now, not your world. So it's my terms. You cannot leave unless I allow it. I die, you die in here. Simple. Now, you are too smart to have not had an antidote for this had you accidentally been poisoned with it yourself. So let's not make this too complicated. You heal my sister, or you die. This time, no one is gonna save you and no one is gonna interfere. I suggest you act wisely."

Last edited by a moderator:
Otakubeats said:
He laughed. "Let's get something straight. You're in my world now, not your world. So it's my terms. You cannot leave unless I allow it. I die, you die in here. Simple. Now, you are too smart to have not had an antidote for this had you accidentally been poisoned with it yourself. So let's not make this too complicated. You heal my sister, or you die. This time, no one is gonna save you and no one is gonna interfere. I suggest you act wisely."
Cinder sighed and looked at the cage next to Ty.

"Dammit. You know I really don't have it. All that effort for nothing. Go ahead, kill me. I never made the antidote, I wasn't sure if the thing would even work. I suppose I used the wrong leaf. It was meant to be a cure, but I can bluff when needed."

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Cinder sighed and looked at the cage next to Ty.
"Dammit. You know I really don't have it. All that effort for nothing. Go ahead, kill me. I never made the antidote, I wasn't sure if the thing would even work. I suppose I used the wrong leaf. It was meant to be a cure, but I can bluff when needed."

[/QUOTE]
"Then I suggest you figure out how to fix it. Because we are not leaving until you do." He snapped and a table appeared with her needed materials. He walked over to the cage, letting Astra out. He sat next to her petting her head.

Otakubeats said:
"Then I suggest you figure out how to fix it. Because we are not leaving until you do." He snapped and a table appeared with her needed materials. He walked over to the cage, letting Astra out. He sat next to her petting her head.
Astra trembled and looked up at him before rubbing her head into his hand.

Cinder hastily threw stuff into a caldron before eventually pulling out a light pink liquid. She wasn't quite sure what it would do, but she handed it to Ty.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra trembled and looked up at him before rubbing her head into his hand.
Cinder hastily threw stuff into a caldron before eventually pulling out a light pink liquid. She wasn't quite sure what it would do, but she handed it to Ty.

[/QUOTE]
He threw it back at her. "When I say figure it out, I don't mean half-ass it. And be careful because you will be the test subject. When you have finally finished, I'll turn you using the serum you had me give Astra. It'll be up to you whether you live or die. I mean, your soul can't really leave this rift. It'd just be intense agony for an eternity. Up to you really." He shrugged. Ty pet astra gently. "Sorry. You OK, other than being a cat?"

Astra looked between the people nervously, sitting next to Ty nervously. His behavior scared her more than being tiny, which is really saying something.

Cinder shrieked and moved out of the way before finally stirring up a death sentence. She gently handed it to Ty and glared at Astra.

"I hate that cat..."

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra looked between the people nervously, sitting next to Ty nervously. His behavior scared her more than being tiny, which is really saying something.
Cinder shrieked and moved out of the way before finally stirring up a death sentence. She gently handed it to Ty and glared at Astra.

"I hate that cat..."

[/QUOTE]
Ty stood. "Ok. But you first afterall." He pulled out the vial with the serum used on astra. The serum would react the same way with Cinder, drugged or not.

Otakubeats said:
Ty stood. "Ok. But you first afterall." He pulled out the vial with the serum used on astra. The serum would react the same way with Cinder, drugged or not.
Cinder screamed, backing up.

"No! Please! I-I'll kill her if you do!"

Astra backed up against a tree nervously, trembling before bolting up to the highest branch.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Cinder screamed, backing up.
"No! Please! I-I'll kill her if you do!"

Astra backed up against a tree nervously, trembling before bolting up to the highest branch.

[/QUOTE]
"So you made something to kill her. Also if you haven't noticed, you are playing by my rules. Don't threaten her. Now. You have one final chance to actually do something productive or I'll kill you and let you writhe in agony forever. Understand?" He growled glaring at her.

Lena was just slowly making her way to her house, which happened to be on an island surrounded by a small lake. She used to live here for at least 4 years now, as she discovered she could seek for resources underwater easily. Her house was pretty sturdy, and she even managed to bring electricity to it. As she walked there, the water beneath her feet changed into ice, quickly melting as soon as she was a bit away from it

@Anyone

Katherine stood in front of her window, watching the town's view carefully. It always entertained her - seeing the big city in motion. Although, Katerina Addison herself was bored for the first time ever. 'What did I expect? That is the result of living a simple life.' she thought to herself. "I've had enough of this insufferable boredom." She suddenly said. "The city had too much rest since my presence, time to give my life the action it had." she spoke in enthusiasm.

She closed her eyes and in a matter of a second she wore in her favorite color - Dasis, a color that many were unfamiliar to. She didn't bother to wear a mask, people or villains, in that case, could know her true identity and it didn't matter. She was an anti-hero, after all, she had no allies nor enemies. Katherine didn't have anyone close to her, so no one could hurt her indirectly. Her hair turned purple and she exited her apartment and went into the neighbor building's roof. Waiting for something interesting to happen.

[Open for interaction]

AugustineVampire said:
Katherine stood in front of her window, watching the town's view carefully. It always entertained her - seeing the big city in motion. Although, Katerina Addison herself was bored for the first time ever. 'What did I expect? That is the result of living a simple life.' she thought to herself. "I've had enough of this insufferable boredom." She suddenly said. "The city had too much rest since my presence, time to give my life the action it had." she spoke in enthusiasm.
She closed her eyes and in a matter of a second she wore in her favorite color - Dasis, a color that many were unfamiliar to. She didn't bother to wear a mask, people or villains, in that case, could know her true identity and it didn't matter. She was an anti-hero, after all, she had no allies nor enemies. Katherine didn't have anyone close to her, so no one could hurt her indirectly. Her hair turned purple and she exited her apartment and went into the neighbor building's roof. Waiting for something interesting to happen.

[Open for interaction]

After Lena checked up her apartment, she decided to quickly leave, as she did so, headed right for the city. She wanted to do a little bit of shopping, maybe talk to some folks. She was a bit sly, as everywhere she went, she left behind her a trail of ice, essentially tripping anyone who was unfortunate enough to walk behind her. It was pretty noticeable up high as well.

She didn't notice a girl who was sitting on the roof, looking bored.

Bolt ran out the door like a mad man, worrying about his little girl. With every step the lights around the city flickered "BABY! Where are you! I should have followed Ty," he said the last part to himself as he ran through the city. He was shaking as he looked around, his body was like a taser if he had contact with anyone.

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]Bolt ran out the door like a mad man, worrying about his little girl. With every step the lights around the city flickered "BABY! Where are you! I should have followed Ty," he said the last part to himself as he ran through the city. He was shaking as he looked around, his body was like a taser if he had contact with anyone.

[/QUOTE]
As Lena was walking by peacefully, a boy just shot out of one of the apartments, and began running towards her. She heard him talk about some baby, but that's it. As soon as he passed her, he accidentally bumped her shoulder. A shock of electricity ran through her body, as she yelped, stepping back, almost falling over from the pain she received. Her hand landed on her aching shoulder, as her expression was that of a pure pain

JJKab said:
After Lena checked up her apartment, she decided to quickly leave, as she did so, headed right for the city. She wanted to do a little bit of shopping, maybe talk to some folks. She was a bit sly, as everywhere she went, she left behind her a trail of ice, essentially tripping anyone who was unfortunate enough to walk behind her. It was pretty noticeable up high as well.

She didn't notice a girl who was sitting on the roof, looking bored.
Katherine noticed a girl, walking and leaving in every trail ice. "What an interesting power." She said looking closely, out of boredom, she decided to follow the weird-acting girl, until she'd figure out she's being followed. Then, maybe have a conversation with her. She continued to jump from roof to another. 'Is she blind? Anyone could discover that she's a hero in a second.' Kat thought as she started to catch eyes from citizens.

Suddenly, she saw that a guy bumped into the poor girl. Leaving her in pain. "Why would a simple bump cause so much pain?" she wondered curiously. She landed behind them silently, changing back into her normal form. There's no use for people to see an anti-hero assassin in the streets. She could cause panic, to say the least.

'They don't even realize they're being followed.' I thought suspiciously, 'It's no time to pick a fight... but... maybe an argument?'

@Shammy the Shamrock

JJKab said:
As Lena was walking by peacefully, a boy just shot out of one of the apartments, and began running towards her. She heard him talk about some baby, but that's it. As soon as he passed her, he accidentally bumped her shoulder. A shock of electricity ran through her body, as she yelped, stepping back, almost falling over from the pain she received. Her hand landed on her aching shoulder, as her expression was that of a pure pain
Bolt stopped as his blue eyes dimmed "Oh god! I am so sorry miss, that probably hurt a lot, happens when you're a living bolt of electricity." He said frowning and calming down, he released the electricity and came closer, his hands behind his back.

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]Bolt stopped as his blue eyes dimmed "Oh god! I am so sorry miss, that probably hurt a lot, happens when you're a living bolt of electricity." He said frowning and calming down, he released the electricity and came closer, his hands behind his back.

[/QUOTE]
Lena was slowly calming down, although that really hurt her.

"S...Yeah.... It's no different here, when... you're pretty much su---surrounded by water everyday..." She exclaimed, smiling sheepishly at the boy

"And can manipulate it so that it lands on your skin.... I'm actually glad that you bumped into me, otherwise you'd slip on the ice I created" She exclaimed, pointing towards the ice trail.

The shock was quite warm, but not hot, which in Lena's case was good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back