• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra did not like Quill's entrance. Nope, she wheeled herself back before disappearing out the door. Seriously, why can she move so fast...
Cinder did not like having her toy escape. So seeing Astra speeding down the road seemed like a perfect chance. The lady appeared behind Astra before lifting her out of the wheelchair and disappearing into the shadows.

Astra hated tables. She couldn't remember why, but the figure above her looked just like her mommy! Out of instinct, she reached out to grab her. Cinder was shocked, but held the child.

"Um, hello there. I just need you to drink this."

"Okay mommy!"

Cinder was again baffled, but she handed Astra the liquid and the small girl instantly downed it. A pain worse than fire spread through her and she cried out. Cinder quickly chained her back to thee table and walked out of the forest home with a chuckle.

"That was too easy."

[/QUOTE]
(....Don't do drug kids)

Bolt realized Astra had left "WHERE SHE GO!?!?!?" He said as every light in the house broke "S-Sorry about that. I got a little scared," he said before looking at Quill and Ty. "Come on we need to find her," he said getting on his jacket.

@Quillicious @Otakubeats @Echo Dreamsong

Last edited by a moderator:
(I'm so evil.)

Astra sobbed, wondering why her mom could have done this. The pain however brought back terrible memories. One's that hurt more than the pain pulsing through her body. After about three minutes, she had been reduced to a sobbing child. Astra strained against the binds, calling for anyone.

"CODY!"

She screamed, trembling. BAM. Another memory, this one of him nearly killing her before leaving her younger self to die. No amount of struggling eased the pain so she eventually stopped shouting and let the pain take her.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong](I'm so evil.)
Astra sobbed, wondering why her mom could have done this. The pain however brought back terrible memories. One's that hurt more than the pain pulsing through her body. After about three minutes, she had been reduced to a sobbing child. Astra strained against the binds, calling for anyone.

"CODY!"

She screamed, trembling. BAM. Another memory, this one of him nearly killing her before leaving her younger self to die. No amount of struggling eased the pain so she eventually stopped shouting and let the pain take her.

[/QUOTE]
(Can we come rescue u?)

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong](I'm so evil.)

"CODY!"

[/QUOTE]
Ty picked up on her pain through the link, and listened until he could hear her. Once he could he took off running to it no waiting for the others.

Otakubeats said:
Ty picked up on her pain through the link, and listened until he could hear her. Once he could he took off running to it no waiting for the others.
Astra felt her blood literally boiling, something she strongly disliked. Her heart was beginning to fail as the drugs took effect. Lets just call it total organ failure.

Cinder eventually felt a bit of pity and touched the girl's forehead, only to pull it back immediately. The only thing she could think to do was throw ice cubes at the girl. Though they mostly melted on contact. Astra's breaths became short and labored as the tears dried up.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra felt her blood literally boiling, something she strongly disliked. Her heart was beginning to fail as the drugs took effect. Lets just call it total organ failure.
Cinder eventually felt a bit of pity and touched the girl's forehead, only to pull it back immediately. The only thing she could think to do was throw ice cubes at the girl. Though they mostly melted on contact. Astra's breaths became short and labored as the tears dried up.

[/QUOTE]
Ty eventually found the two, and grabbed Cinder shoving her against a wall, hitting her throat in the process. He ran to astra's side and checked on her then growled at Cinder. "THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HER YOU SICKO?!"

Otakubeats said:
Ty eventually found the two, and grabbed Cinder shoving her against a wall, hitting her throat in the process. He ran to astra's side and checked on her then growled at Cinder. "THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HER YOU SICKO?!"
Cinder shrieked and tossed a small white vile.

"Have a cure, and don't hurt me!"

Astra slowly opened her eyes with a cough.

"M-mommy bad." She whispered before closing them in pain.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Cinder shrieked and tossed a small white vile.
"Have a cure, and don't hurt me!"

Astra slowly opened her eyes with a cough.

"M-mommy bad." She whispered before closing them in pain.

[/QUOTE]
"If this makes her worse, YOU WILL WISH YOU WERE DEAD GOT IT?!" He moved and shut the door, jamming the locks with a concentrated vibration. She wasn't leaving alive unless Astra was ok.

Otakubeats said:
"If this makes her worse, YOU WILL WISH YOU WERE DEAD GOT IT?!" He moved and shut the door, jamming the locks with a concentrated vibration. She wasn't leaving alive unless Astra was ok.
Cinder smirked slightly before watching intently.

Once Ty had given Astra the liquid, the girl sobbed in agony. Cinder began laughing loudly as she wheezed.

"You fell for it! I can't believe you actually gave her that spell! It's even funnier the second time!"

Astra disappeared in a puff of smoke before appearing on the bed in the form of a small black kitten. She didn't feel anymore pain, just disorientation. Meaning the tiny cat promptly fell over as the world spun. Cinder attempted to melt into shadows.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Cinder smirked slightly before watching intently.
Once Ty had given Astra the liquid, the girl sobbed in agony. Cinder began laughing loudly as she wheezed.

"You fell for it! I can't believe you actually gave her that spell! It's even funnier the second time!"

Astra disappeared in a puff of smoke before appearing on the bed in the form of a small black kitten. She didn't feel anymore pain, just disorientation. Meaning the tiny cat promptly fell over as the world spun. Cinder attempted to melt into shadows.

[/QUOTE]
Cinder was pulled forward. He had trapped the room entirely in a sound barrier. Ty grabbed Cinder by the throat pinning her to the wall. He grinned eviliy. "I guess you wanna do it the way where I beat you til you beg for mercy?" He slammed an elbow into her stomach, winding her. He then slammed her on the ground pinning her neck under his foot.

Otakubeats said:
Cinder was pulled forward. He had trapped the room entirely in a sound barrier. Ty grabbed Cinder by the throat pinning her to the wall. He grinned eviliy. "I guess you wanna do it the way where I beat you til you beg for mercy?" He slammed an elbow into her stomach, winding her. He then slammed her on the ground pinning her neck under his foot.
Cinder gasped in pain, coughing up a bit of blood.

"Sure, go right ahead and leave your cat to my hawk."

Astra fluffed up and swatted at the large bird as it tried to snag her.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Cinder gasped in pain, coughing up a bit of blood.
"Sure, go right ahead and leave your cat to my hawk."

Astra fluffed up and swatted at the large bird as it tried to snag her.

[/QUOTE]
He snapped his fingers, a concentrated burst of sound hitting the hawk with enough for to snap it's wings. His eyes glowed crimson. He looked down on her growling. "You see, this is the part where you either fix my friend, OR the bloodier option. That part is where it get's nasty and I rip you to pieces, leaving you just barely alive to feel every bit of pain. Now, I'm a very impatient person. I suggest you choose and fast. Also, escape isn't one of those two options. Try anything like that and I'll sap the lungs out of your body before you can even blink. Do you understand me you sick bitch?" And this was a clear reason Calamity had chosen him as a host. When it came to defending his friends, he could be brutal and psychotic with his methods.

Otakubeats said:
He snapped his fingers, a concentrated burst of sound hitting the hawk with enough for to snap it's wings. His eyes glowed crimson. He looked down on her growling. "You see, this is the part where you either fix my friend, OR the bloodier option. That part is where it get's nasty and I rip you to pieces, leaving you just barely alive to feel every bit of pain. Now, I'm a very impatient person. I suggest you choose and fast. Also, escape isn't one of those two options. Try anything like that and I'll sap the lungs out of your body before you can even blink. Do you understand me you sick bitch?" And this was a clear reason Calamity had chosen him as a host. When it came to defending his friends, he could be brutal and psychotic with his methods.
Cinder smiled in that sick sort of way.

"My creation cannot be cured by anything I do. She was poisoned by your hand. It is you who will find a cure. Anything I do will only make it worse!" She cried, shrugging her shoulders.

Astra whimpered and curled into a small ball of black fur. The large metal table scared her. Heck, everything was big. Everything scared her.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Cinder smiled in that sick sort of way.
"My creation cannot be cured by anything I do. She was poisoned by your hand. It is you who will find a cure. Anything I do will only make it worse!" She cried, shrugging her shoulders.

Astra whimpered and curled into a small ball of black fur. The large metal table scared her. Heck, everything was big. Everything scared her.

[/QUOTE]
Ty dragged the air from her lungs with Silence's ability doing it agonizingly slow. Enough to make her panic but not enough to kill. He then picked her up and strapped her to a table like the one Astra was on. "Then I guess your my subject now. You don't wanna help. You don't get a choice."

Otakubeats said:
Ty dragged the air from her lungs with Silence's ability doing it agonizingly slow. Enough to make her panic but not enough to kill. He then picked her up and strapped her to a table like the one Astra was on. "Then I guess your my subject now. You don't wanna help. You don't get a choice."
Cinder freaked out, struggling against the binds.

"I-I swear! I can't do anything! That's why I had you do it!"

Astra looked up at Ty nervously before attempting to call out, probably forgetting she was a cat...

"Mew!"

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Cinder freaked out, struggling against the binds.
"I-I swear! I can't do anything! That's why I had you do it!"

Astra looked up at Ty nervously before attempting to call out, probably forgetting she was a cat...

"Mew!"

[/QUOTE]
"Let's see. You lie about curing her, and expect me to believe you? Looks like we have a case of boy who cried wolf. Only with a bitch and a LOT more blood. And I'm not letting you die. Oh no no. Death would save you. But see that's what we don't want. So, you either fix her, or well things get worse. I don't care if you have no idea how to do it. You will figure it out. And you aren't leaving til you do. Am I understood?" Ty was very pissed.

Cinder chuckled and shook her head.

"Okay little boy, go find your mommy. Because this girl thinks I'm hers."

Astra shrank back, terrified of what Ty was doing.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Cinder chuckled and shook her head.
"Okay little boy, go find your mommy. Because this girl thinks I'm hers."

Astra shrank back, terrified of what Ty was doing.

[/QUOTE]
Ty stepped towards her, and just grinned. "See, being possessed by a god of psychotic destruction gives you ideas. And I know what she thinks. That pisses me off more. You knew what she thought and manipulated her. Now, the parents thing wasn't smart to say. You know why?" He grabbed a empty vial and broke the end of it, stabbing her with the sharp and broken end. The glass ripped through her shoulder as he watched her in pain. "Because I don't like smart-asses talking shit when they are my puppets. Now sweetheart. Do me a favor and be normal while I slowly kill you. Because no body is gonna hear you screaming."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back