• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong](Can Astra have a test?)

[/QUOTE]
(Why not? Hue. Just secretly follow them or something. xD )

YoungX said:
(Why not? Hue. Just secretly follow them or something. xD )
(Si!)

Astra had officially managed the art of the silent wheelchair. She just had a lot of trouble trying to get in the door, so she began knocking quietly.

"Brother!"

She called, wiping off some of the blood from her earlier attempts at memory retrieval.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong](Si!)
Astra had officially managed the art of the silent wheelchair. She just had a lot of trouble trying to get in the door, so she began knocking quietly.

"Brother!"

She called, wiping off some of the blood from her earlier attempts at memory retrieval.

[/QUOTE]
(wait i just realized.... arent you in boarding school?)

a worker lead them both to the field. they would be given the tests which are:

-30 side jumps

-1.5 KM run

-weightlifting

-punch a mole

-punching machine

-vertical jumping

with each record holder being saitama

@Otakubeats @Echo Dreamsong (please put the results only, im too tired as ita 3 AM so sorry for my laziness xD )

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra reached for the clipboard, grabbing for a pen. Then she hugged Ty's leg happily.
"Hi!"

[/QUOTE]
"Hello little firebug."

Salex said:
a worker lead them both to the field. they would be given the tests which are:
-30 side jumps

-1.5 KM run

-weightlifting

-punch a mole

-punching machine

-vertical jumping

with each record holder being saitama

@Otakubeats @Echo Dreamsong (please put the results only, im too tired as ita 3 AM so sorry for my laziness xD )
(How do we measure this?0

She beamed before following the worker.

Astra basically realized she would fail. So Chalice did it.

Little fire thing ran pretty quickly, leaving a trail of flames for Astra to role after. She could go pretty quickly. Chalice eventually gave and let Astra try and lift weights. When that failed she pulled out the paperclip and began her depressing task of drawing more blood.

Bolt woke up from his nap realizing everyone had left. "Shit! I should really stop sleeping so much," he said rubbing his head and going into the kitchen. He made himself some cereal and groggily walked to the table, eating his food while having no idea what time it was.

Bolt immediately saw Astra and vanished, appearing behind her he picked her up by the under arm. "How's my little girl doing!" He asked dragging the wheelchair inside with one arm and the other holding onto Astra.

@Echo Dreamsong

Bolt tilted his head "Why do you need a knife sweetie? I'm just happy to see you," he said kissing her on the cheek and going into the kitchen. He made himself a PBandJ sandwich "You want one?" He asked cleaning his butter knife.

@Echo Dreamsong

Black woke up and flew back down, a few inches from the bed. "What's wrong," he asked in a nervous voice before gently rubbing his back. Black didn't want to wake him but if he needed to then he had to.

@MiyaTheNeko

Users who are viewing this thread

Back