• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

When ben made it back to his box he sat down and begain to eat. Once he finished he got up and decided to to ask his box buddies more about the "special" people.

Bolt teleported to an Quill's room and threw him on the bed. "There you go, if you need anything just call," he said walking through the door and into the hallway, his gauntlets vanishing from his arms.

@Quillicious

Psycho sighed happily when he was finally let go, feeling alot less awkward. He was about to fall asleep when he felt something land near him. He looked over to see that he was dripping drool from where he slept. Psycho moved over so he wouldn't be hit and tried his best to go to sleep. Soon after he was shaking again and whispering "Help me..." In his sleep.

MiyaTheNeko said:
Psycho sighed happily when he was finally let go, feeling alot less awkward. He was about to fall asleep when he felt something land near him. He looked over to see that he was dripping drool from where he slept. Psycho moved over so he wouldn't be hit and tried his best to go to sleep. Soon after he was shaking again and whispering "Help me..." In his sleep.
(( @Shammy the Shamrock ))

Ben opened his friend's tent "yo, you here," he looked around but didnt see him. He was worried are ran off intothe city to find him

Quill was using the walls to support himself as he hopped to Astra's room. He had woken up when he detected she had. Slowly, he opened the door and crept in. It was difficult to be quiet, but he managed it. Kind of. He knelt beside her bed and gave her a smile.

"Morning, sunshine. Are you okay?"

Quill gently turned her arm and examined it.

@Echo Dreamsong

Quillicious said:
Quill was using the walls to support himself as he hopped to Astra's room. He had woken up when he detected she had. Slowly, he opened the door and crept in. It was difficult to be quiet, but he managed it. Kind of. He knelt beside her bed and gave her a smile.
"Morning, sunshine. Are you okay?"

Quill gently turned her arm and examined it.

@Echo Dreamsong
Astra giggled and hugged his hand happily. She couldn't really see him, but she recognized his voice.

"Daddy! Can I have a mangwo?"

YoungX said:
Hibiki had a bit of a laugh with that joke, but he would respond nonetheless. "Welcome back Ty. So what did you do today?"
@Otakubeats
"other than get beat up and used as a fucking puppet. nothing. I came back to annoy you." He hopped over the back of the couch and grabbed a game controller. He loaded up undertale on the tv and started playing the neutral run.

Otakubeats said:
"other than get beat up and used as a fucking puppet. nothing. I came back to annoy you." He hopped over the back of the couch and grabbed a game controller. He loaded up undertale on the tv and started playing the neutral run.
"I see well least your alright," he says calmly as he gets back to reading his book. Just what was he reading you ask? A book on neural psychology. Yes Hibiki is one to read up on blatant facts.

YoungX said:
"I see well least your alright," he says calmly as he gets back to reading his book. Just what was he reading you ask? A book on neural psychology. Yes Hibiki is one to read up on blatant facts.
Seeing the book Ty rolled his eyes. "Nerd!" He grabbed the book and ran off.

Otakubeats said:
Seeing the book Ty rolled his eyes. "Nerd!" He grabbed the book and ran off.
Hibiki was a bit disappointed that he didn't get to finish his book, but he just chased him for the heck of it. He would run and catch up to Ty. "Well there isn't much to do today you know. Are you gonna head to the Hero Association or something?"

YoungX said:
Hibiki was a bit disappointed that he didn't get to finish his book, but he just chased him for the heck of it. He would run and catch up to Ty. "Well there isn't much to do today you know. Are you gonna head to the Hero Association or something?"
"Curse you tall people. And I'm not going to that place by myself. Nope."

Otakubeats said:
"Curse you tall people. And I'm not going to that place by myself. Nope."
"All right then let's go find Saitama. I have a way of finding him." Hibiki would head towards a local supermarket upon hearing it's bargain sale day.

@Salex (We need you for hero examination. xD )

Astra sat up straight, something clicking. Slowly she pulled a paper clip and slit her wrists (Yes, it does work). She cried out suddenly.

"Brother!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back