• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Bolt frowned "I won't let you hurt yourself just to get back memories. It could really be bad for you in the long run," he said putting the sandwich on the table and keeping a arm wrapped around Astra.

@Echo Dreamsong

Bolt put his hands in his pocket "What is it? What will an amulet solve?" He asked while looking back to see Astra throw the sandwich. "THERE ARE STARVING CHILDREN IN AMERICA WHO WOULD DIE TO EAT A SANDWICH!" He yelled before going back to looking at Ty, curious about the amulet.

@Echo Dreamsong @Otakubeats

Astra glared at the sandwich stuck to the wall. His comment kinda freaked her out because she had been one just a while back. Still the smell of peanut butter had brought back memories she would rather not remember.

A sweet smell arose from the garden, for the grass had recently been mowed. The coast of CA was again in a terrible heat, though the little red head didn't mind. She was too busy playing with the new stuffed hippo her mother had gotten her. The house was just a block away from the beach, the yard full of trees. Large windows allowed sunlight to stream in on the beaming child. Her mother poked her head out of the kitchen to smile at the tiny replica of herself. Gently she placed a PB&J sandwich next to her baby. The kid was practically giddy with the new animal. Until her mother heard the shriek, one of pure terror. As though she were a cheetah, she raced in to see the toy burning along with everything else. Her precious child had hands full of flames. In one swift moment she scooped up the girl and ran toward a window. By now the home was almost completely engulfed. A swift kiss on the head was the only thing little Astra had left before her mother tossed the child into the pond. The screams rang through her ears, the shouts pulsing in her veins.

Astra trembled, finally coming back to the present. The only word she could muster being, "Mommy?"

Bolt frowned "We don't know where you mommy is. Remember I am your mommy," he said putting a hand on her shoulder and looking right into her eyes. He was shaking at this point at the idea of being forgotten again.

@Echo Dreamsong

Bolt sighed "She isn't here, I don't know where your mommy is. I am so sorry," he said sitting back on the couch and curling up. He sighed and let a single tear fall to his cheek before wiping it away.

@Echo Dreamsong

Quillicious said:
Quill yawned as he made his way into the living room, using crutches. He was looking much better as he saw Bolt and frowned. Quill lowered himself onto the couch beside him and put an arm around the leader.
"Look, Bolt. It'll take time to help her, alright? We just need to stick with her."

@Shammy the Shamrock @Otakubeats @Echo Dreamsong
Astra did not like Quill's entrance. Nope, she wheeled herself back before disappearing out the door. Seriously, why can she move so fast...

Cinder did not like having her toy escape. So seeing Astra speeding down the road seemed like a perfect chance. The lady appeared behind Astra before lifting her out of the wheelchair and disappearing into the shadows.

Astra hated tables. She couldn't remember why, but the figure above her looked just like her mommy! Out of instinct, she reached out to grab her. Cinder was shocked, but held the child.

"Um, hello there. I just need you to drink this."

"Okay mommy!"

Cinder was again baffled, but she handed Astra the liquid and the small girl instantly downed it. A pain worse than fire spread through her and she cried out. Cinder quickly chained her back to thee table and walked out of the forest home with a chuckle.

"That was too easy."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back