• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Bolt sighed "I am looking for my little Astra, she ran out in her wheel chair and vanished. One of my group members chased after her but vanished," he said looking down at the ground. He saw her powers "Are you a hero?" He asked Lena curious if he could get a new recruit.

@JJKab @AugustineVampire

Bolt smiled "I am the leader of H.O.T or Heroes of Tomorrow. We work as a group in the city made to fight against the bigger threats. In fact just a few days ago we fought a god," he said with confidence in his voice. "It would be wonderful if you could help me but the problem is I don't know where to start," he said with a frown, his hands sinking a bit.

@JJKab

@JJKab[/URL]
Lena's eyes widened a bit, as she heard that the man was a leader of a group

"Wow... Al...right... then" She exclaimed, looking at him.

"We can find her, I really believe this is possible" She exclaimed, smiling confidently. When she just looked over her shoulder, she noticed a girl who was watching them curiously. Her look was that of curious, as she approached her with little hesitation

"Excuse me, but.. we're looking for a girl in a wheelchair, have you seen one around?" She asked.

@AugustineVampire

JJKab said:
Lena's eyes widened a bit, as she heard that the man was a leader of a group
"Wow... Al...right... then" She exclaimed, looking at him.

"We can find her, I really believe this is possible" She exclaimed, smiling confidently. When she just looked over her shoulder, she noticed a girl who was watching them curiously. Her look was that of curious, as she approached her with little hesitation

"Excuse me, but.. we're looking for a girl in a wheelchair, have you seen one around?" She asked.

@AugustineVampire
"What? Oh," Katherine was surprised of the girl's turn to her "No, I'm sorry, I haven't seen one." she answered with a fake smile. "I'm Katerina Addison, nice to meet you." she presented herself and offered her hand to shake. She was anxious to know if the 'hero' was able to recognize her from all the news about her being a villain. But... Kat was never a villain, anti-hero, like an... in between. She didn't consider herself heroic, nor evil. But that was for society to decide, as always, right?

AugustineVampire said:
"What? Oh," Katherine was surprised of the girl's turn to her "No, I'm sorry, I haven't seen one." she answered with a fake smile. "I'm Katerina Addison, nice to meet you." she presented herself and offered her hand to shake. She was anxious to know if the 'hero' was able to recognize her from all the news about her being a villain. But... Kat was never a villain, anti-hero, like an... in between. She didn't consider herself heroic, nor evil. But that was for society to decide, as always, right?
Lena smiled a little, shaking the girls hand.

"Lena Wojdzicky, nice to meet you too" She exclaimed, smiling.

The girl was really not familliar to her at all

"So, you didn't see one... Dangit... this man is looking for her, yet he couldn't find h..... Hey... Are you a... hmmm.." She stopped, wondering if asking the question to her would be appropriate

@Shammy the Shamrock

JJKab said:
Lena smiled a little, shaking the girls hand.
"Lena Wojdzicky, nice to meet you too" She exclaimed, smiling.

The girl was really not familliar to her at all

"So, you didn't see one... Dangit... this man is looking for her, yet he couldn't find h..... Hey... Are you a... hmmm.." She stopped, wondering if asking the question to her would be appropriate

@Shammy the Shamrock
"Go ahead, ask." She invited her, crossing her arms and throwing a quick glance at the guy. She smirked a little, "So, are you alright? I saw you bumped pretty good into Mr. Handsome." I teased.

AugustineVampire said:
"Go ahead, ask." She invited her, crossing her arms and throwing a quick glance at the guy. She smirked a little, "So, are you alright? I saw you bumped pretty good into Mr. Handsome." I teased.
A light blush formed on Lena's cheeks, as she looked at the man she bumped into , then at the girl

"Yeah, I'm okay... Just he is basically a generator of lightning bolts, with one of them striking my skin...." She exclaimed, looking at Katherine.

"That's pretty impressive, Alex." she flirted with him and smiled, revealing her beautiful white teeth.

"Oh," Kat looked 'confused' to Lena's answer "Do you have super powers? Are you heroes?" she asked them both with fake excitement. "That's pretty epic." she marked, hearing through her earpiece, "Katerina, Patinson just left his company's building. We can catch him and kill him." It was the sound of one of her employees.

Katherine waited for Mr. Patinson, the man who tortured her to get a hold of her powers for years, she wanted him dead badly. And it was her golden opportunity. Hoping that Lena and Alex didn't hear the employee, she faked an excuse. "I, uh... I need to go. It was an honor to meet you both." She told them in anxiety. "I'll see ya next time, okay?"

@Shammy the Shamrock

@JJKab

AugustineVampire said:
"That's pretty impressive, Alex." she flirted with him and smiled, revealing her beautiful white teeth.
"Oh," Kat looked 'confused' to Lena's answer "Do you have super powers? Are you heroes?" she asked them both with fake excitement. "That's pretty epic." she marked, hearing through her earpiece, "Katerina, Patinson just left his company's building. We can catch him and kill him." It was the sound of one of her employees.

Katherine waited for Mr. Patinson, the man who tortured her to get a hold of her powers for years, she wanted him dead badly. And it was her golden opportunity. Hoping that Lena and Alex didn't hear the employee, she faked an excuse. "I, uh... I need to go. It was an honor to meet you both." She told them in anxiety. "I'll see ya next time, okay?"

@Shammy the Shamrock

@JJKab
Lena looked suprised at Katherine, when she made an excuse, saying that she had to go

"Uhm... A-Alright, then?" She asked, looking at her pretty curious. She then turned around to face the man

"Alright, so... My name is Lena, and Yes, I do have some powers"

@Shammy the Shamrock

Bolt smiled "Okay bye miss Katherine, was nice to meet you," he said waving before looking at Lena. "If you want you could join the group, we have housing, food, etc. All you need to do is be a hero," he said before thinking about Astra. "Shit! I almost forgot what I was doing," he said walking into the city.

@JJKab @AugustineVampire

After seeing that the zone's clear from the faces of the two heroes. Kat changed into her costume and teleport to Mr. Patinson's location.

"Did you hear that?" Asked Mr. P's guard. "It's nothing, stop being such cowards." Mr. P insulted them.

Kat landed from the second window on one of the guard's back, knocking him out as a result. "K-Katherine?" asked her the business man in fear. "That's right." she answered him as revenge burned in her eyes. She kicked the other guard in the stomach, making him fall and before he could make it to the ground she broke his neck.

"Stay away from me, please." He begged her. Katherine didn't realize that, but the man had sort of a "danger button" that could loads of police cars to the area where he was located. Above that, she noticed a news helicopter, flying and filming her next to him. "I'll-" she began to say but noticed that he was gone. "No, no, no!" She shouted in anger.

She didn't care about the cops coming to her way, she was ready to fight and kill every one of them.

@Shammy the Shamrock

@JJKab

Last edited by a moderator:
Quill finally found Bolt via his newly enhanced powers. They were a little unstable, so it took a little time. He ran a hand through his hair as he approached the two and scanned the girl's consciousness. Lena.

"Hey, Bolt. Found any sign of Astra yet?"

@Shammy the Shamrock @JJKab

Bolt nodded before seeing Quill "No, I haven't found a trace! This is such a wi-" he was cut off by his phone. "Lena this would be good training, Quill we have a problem. A women is attacking the are, come on!" He yelled putting away his phone and running to the place the problem was coming from.

@Quillicious @JJKab @AugustineVampire

Lena was slightly suprised as the man suddenly approached them, and talked to the man next to her. Soon after, she as told about a woman attacking the are. She nodded, niftly following them

Quillicious said:
Quill finally found Bolt via his newly enhanced powers. They were a little unstable, so it took a little time. He ran a hand through his hair as he approached the two and scanned the girl's consciousness. Lena.
"Hey, Bolt. Found any sign of Astra yet?"

@Shammy the Shamrock @JJKab

"This is it, boys?" Katherine teased the cops that were all lying in terrible pain on the floor. "I expected more, this town is as boring as I thought." she yawned while stepping on an officer's back looking around. Suddenly, she heard a bunch of heroes coming to her away. "A little Sunday trip, that's gonna be fun." She mumbled in a chuckle, preparing for another fight.

@Quillicious

@JJKab

@Shammy the Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
Bolt whistled as gauntlets, a visor like mask and boots attached to him. He put on his blue jacket and became 'Black Bolt,' so he was very much unrecognizable. "Ready!" He said as electricity started forming around his metal hands, he smiled from under the mask and waited for the others. He started off by pointing at Katherine as a bullet of electricity zoom right for her

@Quillicious @JJKab @AugustineVampire

AugustineVampire said:
"Game on." Katherine smiled, she raised her hand and make the ground under Lena's feet 'jump' and let her fall. As for Alex, she blew dozens of fire balls towards him.
Lena shrieked, as the ground under her feet launched her a little into the air, and made her collapse on the ground. She looked at the Katherine, and grinned angrily, getting up to her feet quickly. The water formed a shield, that quickly flew towards the fire balls, some of them inciderated, some of them not.

He covered himself from the blast but felt most of the burns, he kept going. He lifted his hand as a storm seemed to come around the city. He flicked his finger as bolts of lighting circled around Katherine "Lighting doesn't strike twice," he said as one aimed right on top of her.

@AugustineVampire

Users who are viewing this thread

Back