• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Well, I'm hella bored. One thing you should know about me, babe. I'm no hero. Nor am I dumb. Meet me here, now.

Quill subtly induced a small bit of trust into her mind to...tilt the odds in his favor. He leaned against the concrete wall of the abandoned construction site of a skyscraper, deserted for the ground not being sound.

@AugustineVampire

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra nodded slowly, feeling rather awkward.
Cinder just, um, cackled.

[/QUOTE]
Ty slapped cinder. "Shut the fuck up. Or maybe you'd like to stay here for eternity and go mad?"

Quillicious said:
Well, I'm hella bored. One thing you should know about me, babe. I'm no hero. Nor am I dumb. Meet me here, now.
Quill subtly induced a small bit of trust into her mind to...tilt the odds in his favor. He leaned against the concrete wall of the abandoned construction site of a skyscraper, deserted for the ground not being sound.

@AugustineVampire
'Screw it, I'm going.' I thought and teleport to the place where he was at. "Don't try to mess with my head, I can do that too." I warned him and crossed my arms. "Where is he?" I asked , about to pass by him to get through another door.

Otakubeats said:
Ty slapped cinder. "Shut the fuck up. Or maybe you'd like to stay here for eternity and go mad?"
Cinder gulped and shook her head.

"P-please don't!"

Astra just kinda lay there, glaring at her once again useless legs. Since she was next to Ty, she pulled on his pants.

"Home?"

Hibiki would be done cleaning up the villains, and would decide to walk around the city. The warehouse could wait for now, but it feels like he hasn't involved himself in much since the New God's incident.

[Open for Interaction]

Quill smirked at her comment on her powers. He detected them, of course. They were moderate, but not at all close to the strength of his. That was shown by how he could trick her mind into not seeing the man slung over his shoulder.

"He's here, Kat. Can I call you Kat?"

Any attempt to read his mind would cause her to suffer from an extreme headache. He had prepared for the worst.

@AugustineVampire

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Cinder gulped and shook her head.
"P-please don't!"

Astra just kinda lay there, glaring at her once again useless legs. Since she was next to Ty, she pulled on his pants.

"Home?"

[/QUOTE]
"You are staying here until I can get you to a facility. If there are none to hold you, this'll be your prison." Ty picked up astra and smiled. "C'mon let's go." He snapped and he and astra warped out. Cinder was left alone with a few books to read. He'd already let the gaurd go, disrupting his memories of ty and astra.

As Hibiki wandered around the city, he realized that he still had his God powers. So really at this point he had to just do his job as a New God. Though he wondered what Ty was doing, so he would instantly warp in front of him. "Hey Ty... what's going on here?"

@Otakubeats

Bolt picked Lena up "Most are not here so I'll list them off. Quill who...is an odd man, Astra who can cause fires, Saitama who can kill anything in one punch, Psycho who can faze through stuff, Stella who can control water and talk to sea animals, Ray who is the daughter of death and Ty who can controls sound," he said taking a deep breath. "Oh god there are so many," he said walking towards the warehouse.

@JJKab

YoungX said:
As Hibiki wandered around the city, he realized that he still had his God powers. So really at this point he had to just do his job as a New God. Though he wondered what Ty was doing, so he would instantly warp in front of him. "Hey Ty... what's going on here?"
@Otakubeats
Ty handed him astra, and rubbed his head wincing. "I'll explain later. For now let's go to the base and tell them she's ok mostly."

Quillicious said:
Quill smirked at her comment on her powers. He detected them, of course. They were moderate, but not at all close to the strength of his. That was shown by how he could trick her mind into not seeing the man slung over his shoulder.
"He's here, Kat. Can I call you Kat?"

Any attempt to read his mind would cause her to suffer from an extreme headache. He had prepared for the worst.

@AugustineVampire
"No, you can't." She responded and took a few steps back, 'How did I agree to meet up with him? That's not like me at all.' I thought and looked at him. Until realized, I was affected by his powers. "I need to go the, erhm, you know, bathroom." I lied and started to exit the room.

Last edited by a moderator:
Otakubeats said:
"You are staying here until I can get you to a facility. If there are none to hold you, this'll be your prison." Ty picked up astra and smiled. "C'mon let's go." He snapped and he and astra warped out. Cinder was left alone with a few books to read. He'd already let the gaurd go, disrupting his memories of ty and astra.
Astra beamed and clung to Hibiki with her tail flicking. "Brother!" With her new cat like senses she picked up on Bolt's presence and cried out.

"MommY!" She called with her black ears perked up.

"Boss she's almost here" A lackey told his boss before the door to the closed room was blown open. Soon a slender form pasted through the door way , dragging a lackey as their heels clicked on the floor " First off dumbass. I'm already here " The person said while throwing the knocked out lackey to the floor before jerking their head to get their bangs out of their face to reveal piercing blue eyes. " Second. " They said with a smirk. " I'm a fucking boy. " They yelled , a scowl replacing the smirk as his eyes turned startling purple. His hands were engulfed in dark purple energy spheres that he proceed to use to knock the Crime lord and last remaining capable lackey out.

The boy huffed out a mutter of 'Pathetic ' before pulling out his communication device to alert the police. Once the police arrived he jumped out the window of the top floor of the 30 story building , proceeding to fly across the night sky.

Otakubeats said:
Ty handed him astra, and rubbed his head wincing. "I'll explain later. For now let's go to the base and tell them she's ok mostly."
[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra beamed and clung to Hibiki with her tail flicking. "Brother!" With her new cat like senses she picked up on Bolt's presence and cried out.
"MommY!" She called with her black ears perked up.

[/QUOTE]
"Hey there Astra," he says smiling at Astra as he pets her on the head. Then he looks to Ty, "All right then." He would instantly transport Ty and Astra back to the base. From there he would stand and listen to what Ty had to say.

Bolt slung Lena over his shoulder and saw Astra "Did it happen again? How are you doing," she said picking up Astra. "Lena this is my little girl Astra, Astra say hello to someone new to the group," he said removing Lena from her shoulder and showing off Astra. "Oh these are some of the group," he said gesturing to Hibiki and Ty.

@Echo Dreamsong @JJKab @Otakubeats @YoungX

Lena shrieked softly, once she was stood on the ground again. She looked over at Astra, and smiled a little.

"Hey..." She said, smirking softly.

(GTG)

YoungX said:
"Hey there Astra," he says smiling at Astra as he pets her on the head. Then he looks to Ty, "All right then." He would instantly transport Ty and Astra back to the base. From there he would stand and listen to what Ty had to say.
Astra purred happily, her tail swishing.

"Mommy!"

Then she waved to Lena with her ears back slightly. New people scared her.

"I know when people are lying. It's a...gift. So what's the real reason for wanting this guy, eh? A distraction? Some twisted plan to bring the city into chaos by making us supers look bad? Huh, Kat?"

Quill guiltily stopped using his powers. He cleared his throat and crossed his arms to Kat.

@AugustineVampire

YoungX said:
"Fucking Calamity and his mind shit." Ty sighed. "Well. Cinder drugged Astra, had me turn her into a cat and this was the best we could do to fix her. She's human but has cat ears and a tail now until I can figure more stuff out. Basically, Calamity tried fighting me again mentally and some stuff kinda blanked out. But I do remember we left Cinder in the silence rift and my head hurts like hell now."

Quillicious said:
"I know when people are lying. It's a...gift. So what's the real reason for wanting this guy, eh? A distraction? Some twisted plan to bring the city into chaos by making us supers look bad? Huh, Kat?"
Quill guiltily stopped using his powers. He cleared his throat and crossed his arms to Kat.

@AugustineVampire
"Screw you." I replied coldly , trying to find a way out since apparently I couldn't teleport. "What do you want?" I asked him, getting angrier. "Do your friends know about you, practically betraying them?" I questioned yet again. When people saw me, they often judged me as a bitch, and boy, did I hated that.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Fine. Leave, then. Take this guy, though."

Quill's form shimmered before she could see the real him holding the man requested. He tossed him onto the ground, still out cold.

"You need me, just think. My powers are useful for any situation."

@AugustineVampire

Users who are viewing this thread

Back