• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong](noooo! Where is Astra?!)

[/QUOTE]
Warehouse couch. BTW if she wants to wander to the s;pot she found the rift.....do it)

Astra didn't know what the heck happened. Her mind had once again blotted everything out. Except the rift. Nope, she quickly wheeled out of the room and into the forest path. "Hewwo?"

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra didn't know what the heck happened. Her mind had once again blotted everything out. Except the rift. Nope, she quickly wheeled out of the room and into the forest path. "Hewwo?"

[/QUOTE]
Silence looked up from her position beside her friend, seeing the child. She stood and walked to the child. "Hello sweetie. Where is you mommy?"

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra frowned at her and then at Silence's friend. "Okway?" She asked, tilting her head as she ignored the question.

[/QUOTE]
Silence sighed. "I suppose I can't hide things from you eh little one? No. He's very hurt."

Otakubeats said:
Silence sighed. "I suppose I can't hide things from you eh little one? No. He's very hurt."
Astra stared at Ty before a memory hit her. "Ty!" She squeaked and wheeled forward before shoving herself out of the chair to land next to him. She gently poked his arm before holding it tightly as she sobbed.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra stared at Ty before a memory hit her. "Ty!" She squeaked and wheeled forward before shoving herself out of the chair to land next to him. She gently poked his arm before holding it tightly as she sobbed.

[/QUOTE]
Ty stirred slightly hearing her. "A-astra?"

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra purred in agreement, clinging to his arm.
"No die!"

She squeaked in terror.

[/QUOTE]
He laughed weakly. "Believe me, I'll do my best.. Can you...do me a favor?"

Otakubeats said:
He laughed weakly. "Believe me, I'll do my best.. Can you...do me a favor?"
Astra nodded quickly, just managing to stay awake.

(I have to go, just make her promise then say she fell asleep.)

Hibiki would be going through the city pretty much not knowing what to do. Still he had to remain alert and had to do something as he was here. With his powers he would do his best to undo the damage done to the city. In about no time the city was repaired back to it's original state.

Otakubeats said:
Ty made sure she promised to tell Bolt about Calamity. He then decided to at least try and get Hibiki to come for Astra. Calamity could come back..
He focused and told Hibiki where they were, but he didn't tell him why he needed to come. He didn't have to know Ty was probably going to die from his injuries.

@YoungX
Hibiki would receive Ty's message and would head towards their location. It was good to see that Ty was all right, or so he would think.

YoungX said:
Hibiki would receive Ty's message and would head towards their location. It was good to see that Ty was all right, or so he would think.
When Hibiki arrived, Silence was standing watch over the two. Astra sat in her chair while Ty lay on the ground, breaths shaky. Silence looked to Hibiki, and she seemed sad. "Hello again.."

Otakubeats said:
When Hibiki arrived, Silence was standing watch over the two. Astra sat in her chair while Ty lay on the ground, breaths shaky. Silence looked to Hibiki, and she seemed sad. "Hello again.."
"Oh. Hello again," he would say to Silence and would see Astra and Ty. "What's going on here?"

Barbarous ceased the destruction with just raising her hand. With that the building were repaired but the causalities she couldn't fix. She smiled "Hmm, first test complete but I don't want so many to die. Oh well, good job Movement, good job to Calamity to. I would give this a B-....am I being too generous," she asked, keeping her hands behind her back.

Black looked to see the place fixed and smiled "How did I do?" He asked Psycho before clasping on the floor.

Bolt felt the weight on his body lighten as he looked around. "Jesus that hurt," he said falling to the ground and rubbing his arms. He got out of his suit revealing himself to by a short, curly haired man. He felt himself lose energy, falling to the ground as his eyes dimmed in color.

(Sorry had to go for a bit (' :) ))

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
Barbarous ceased the destruction with just raising her hand. With that the building were repaired but the causalities she couldn't fix. She smiled "Hmm, first test complete but I don't want so many to die. Oh well, good job Movement, good job to Calamity to. I would give this a B-....am I being too generous," she asked, keeping her hands behind her back.
Black looked to see the place fixed and smiled "How did I do?" He asked Psycho before clasping on the floor.

Threat felt the weight on his body lighten as he looked around. "Jesus that hurt," he said falling to the ground and rubbing his arms. He got out of his suit revealing himself to by a short, curly haired man. He felt himself lose energy, falling to the ground as his eyes dimmed in color.

(Sorry had to go for a bit (' :) ))

[/QUOTE]
(Hue. Threat is here.)

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
(I have to keep reminding myself that Threat and Bolt are from different RP's I guess it slip by xD )

[/QUOTE]
(INB4 we have a crack in the multiverse and Bolt ends up in Sanfield. xD )

Shammy the Shamrock]Black looked to see the place fixed and smiled "How did I do?" He asked Psycho before clasping on the floor. [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36473-miyatheneko/ said:
@MiyaTheNeko[/URL]

YoungX said:
"Oh. Hello again," he would say to Silence and would see Astra and Ty. "What's going on here?"
Silence sighed. "Calamity is a being formed from the darkness and my essence. He took over Ty, and used him as a host to destroy the city. When he got to the brink of death he brought him to my rift. Ty had essentially been the one tying the rift together. So it fell apart and that child found us here. He..told her he'd try not to die, but I think he know that might be a lie.. you need to do something fast. I have to leave." She vanished.

(Just realized I made a pun...damn it)

Last edited by a moderator:
Otakubeats said:
Silence sighed. "Calamity is a being formed from the darkness and my essence. He took over Ty, and used him as a host to destroy the city. When he got to the brink of death he brought him to my rift. Ty had essentially been the one tying the rift together. So it fell apart and that child found us here. He..told her he'd try not to die, but I think he know that might be a lie.. you need to do something fast. I have to leave." She vanished.
(Just realized I made a pun...damn it)
Hibiki would look over to Ty as Silence left. As he approached him he would consider using his God Powers to fix this. With his hand touching his forehead, there would be a bright light shining. Ty would feel his energy coming back to him, and would feel normal again. This was the same process he used to repair the city.

(Hue.)

YoungX said:
Hibiki would look over to Ty as Silence left. As he approached him he would consider using his God Powers to fix this. With his hand touching his forehead, there would be a bright light shining. Ty would feel his energy coming back to him, and would feel normal again. This was the same process he used to repair the city.
(Hue.)
Ty slowly got up wincing. "what the hell.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back