• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

((Actually, I had planned to make it so Movement can go anywhere, no matter what since he's movement. Everything moves, but if there's absolutely no movement at all whatsoever, a realm that's stuck at absolute zero, he can't go there.))

Black looked around "Do you think my sister knows where I am. She usually doesn't give up on a prize...especially me. Why does she hunt me? I just don't know why she hunts me like a mere animal," he said with a frown as his hands were tucked into his pockets.

@MiyaTheNeko

YoungX said:
Instead of the city with the Heroes of Tomorrow, you have something called a Sanfield I believe is the name.
fry.jpg

@Otakubeats[/URL] @Quillicious
[media]

[/media]
"WOOOOO!!!!!!!!" Calamity ran in the city and started by destroying things. When people tried to stop him, he blasted them too. He laughed as he did it. Chaotic wreckage was fun! Kicking it up a notch, he decided to play dominoes with some tall buildings. He blasted one, sending it toppling in a chain reaction. People fled, but he didn't really care. It gave him more stuff to destroy without their stupid pleas. He continued playing with these peoples lives, until Barbarous would tell him to stop. After all...
Life is just a game.

@Anyone in the city or nearby

Last edited by a moderator:
Psycho looked up to Black with a frown on his face. He wrapped his hand around him comfortingly and shook his head. "If she tries anything I'll protect you, but I don't think she will..." he whispered and rubbed his back hoping that he will find comfort.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Hibiki would be back at his apartment, and with his God Powers he would have to be the one to settle things this time. Still what in the world was he going to do at this point? He could just head over there knowing full well he has his powers and other powers that the Gods don't even know about. It has something to do with Daguva never really showing his other powers. In any case, he has to think about what he could do then he had an interesting idea. How about bringing over someone from another multiverse? No that wasn't a great idea in the slightest. In any case, he would head on outside to see the destruction that took place. It seems he has his work cut out for him again.

Barbarous smiled "Good just work with Calamity, I'll join you when the other gods come into play." She said directing him towards the city and walking into it. She kept her hands behind her back and laughed seeing the damage.

@Quillicious

Black smiled and patted Psycho's head before seeing Calamity in the city. He got into a stance "DRAGON BALL Z MOVE!" He yelled as a giant red beam escaped his hands, flying into the sky and aiming at the god.

@Otakubeats @MiyaTheNeko

Movement closed his eyes in concentration and the ground rumbled. Very slowly, a chuck of the city rose into the air, the ground, buildings, and people included. It was crushed into a small ball and thrown into the sky, ripping apart and raining down onto the rest of the city.

" Technovore, status. "

The voice reached her in abrupt fashion, disrupting the silence that she had grown used to for the past few minutes. The hooded figure slowly reached for a device located under her robes, tapping the screen once before parting her lips. Her voice, altered by the same device, located around her neck. " The situation is growing more and more dire, sir. " The response came after a few seconds, most likely her superior had been expecting such an answer. " Call all heroes in your proximity. Try to neutralize any casualties that may happen meanwhile. " She promptly abided to his command. " Prioritize the lives of civilians above all else, Tecnhovore. " It had been long since he had used those words on her. It remained as effective as ever. " ...Understood. " The catalyst of chaos would be taken down, sooner or later. A matter of time. She headed towards a nearby and accessed her power, spreading the word among those who shared her mission. " Heroes assemble. Heroes assemble. " A scanning of the one causing all this would allow her to identity him. " ...Calamity is the cause. I cannot do this on my own. Please...help. " The helplessness and panic within all civilians was not lost on her. And with that, teleporting through the network, she finally approached Calamity. She had one chance. Absorbing all electricity nearby she could, Technovore attempted to stop him on his tracks, if not for a period of time...

@Otakubeats

Felix sped into the city, running up buildings and grabbing citizens, bringing all of them to the outside. He was raised with the ball and tossed every person out of it, then leapt off of it. He landed hard onto the side of a falling building, but caught each person and gathered them all outside of the city. He accomplished all of this in less than a minute, thanks to his super-speed. A glowing blue trail followed him as he used it, speeding to Technovore and waving to her.

"Hey! You up there! What's goin' on?!"

@Mine

Bolt ran back into the city, he placed Astra on the warehouse coach and ran into the city. He then saw Calamity "What the hell is happening," he said as his eyes burned blue. He then created a finger gun and shot a few bullets of electricity at the god. He looked to see others but looked backed, continuing to fire at Calamity.

@Otakubeats @Mine @Quillicious

[media]

[/media]
Calamity just laughed, blood trickling from his mouth. "Idiots. I'm not the once receiving the pain here. Sadly, this form probably won't last much longer...simply to frail for my taste. However...I do believe there is enough time for me to cause a bit more havoc...this city has produced enough destructive possibility. I can probably form my own body after this. But, let's finish up our little game eh?" The insane god laughed, and snapped his fingers three times in a triangle pattern. The soundwave would be enough to knock the heroes back and break a few more buildings, sending them crashing onto nearby civilians. "Ahaha! Looks like you have to act fast heroes, capture me or save the innocent. Ahh life is such a tragic game." He laughed, using his power to run off, vanishing into the woods. As he passed Barbourus he told her he'd need to form a new physical state. He then left for The Rift Lady Silence resided in.

Felix ran, surpassing the speed of sound and dodging the barrier. He created a sonic boom as he rescued the civiallians before they were crushed, gathering them in the same place as the rest. Felix ran at sub-lightspeed around the world once, circumnavigating it in 4.8 seconds. He leapt into the air at Calamity, dealing a devastating blow directly to his chest.

@Otakubeats

Not willing to await for her attack to have neutralized the target, the government hero proceeded to follow her superiors' orders, preventing no more casualties to come off from the villain's horrifying actions. A voice broke her out of her focus, one she quickly identified as Felix Parasen in her database. "Calamity is destroying the city!" She shouted, even her robotic voice could not hide away her distress. The soundwave came forth, knocking her against the ground, the impact proving to be effective to incapacitate her for a short while. The moment her wounds began to regenerate, it was late for her to catch the wrecked beast with no respect for human life. No, no, who cares about that?! The people...the civilians...!

@Quillicious

Bolt frowned and whistled for his suit, he ran and jumped into it. He flew to the buildings, he sliced a few in half and held one up with his hands, the suit giving him the boost of strength. He gave a grunt as the building started making him slowly sink into the ground "Run!" He told some civilians as they ran away. He frowned and looked around "I COULD USE HELP!" He yelled through the suit as he sank more into the ground.

@Quillicious @Mine

Quillicious said:
Felix ran, surpassing the speed of sound and dodging the barrier. He created a sonic boom as he rescued the civiallians before they were crushed, gathering them in the same place as the rest. Felix ran at sub-lightspeed around the world once, circumnavigating it in 4.8 seconds. He leapt into the air at Calamity, dealing a devastating blow directly to his chest.
@Otakubeats
The was a sick crack and Calamity laughed, blood coming from his mouth. "Sounds like your needed." He snapped his fingers as he rose, and vanished. He used Silence's ability and went into the rift. It was there he separated from Ty, and began making his own physical forming, leaving his former host dying much to Silence's regret.

@Quillicious[/URL]

Black smiled and patted Psycho's head before seeing Calamity in the city. He got into a stance "DRAGON BALL Z MOVE!" He yelled as a giant red beam escaped his hands, flying into the sky and aiming at the god.

@Otakubeats @MiyaTheNeko
Psycho giggled and watched him get into a stance. He watched the beam leave his hands and fly into the sky. Psycho clapped and cheered at what he did. He couldn't help but laugh a little at how he announced his power.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Technovore wasted no time at the call for support from the fellow hero. Hacking into a nearby news helicopter, she managed to force it to help out any citizens inside or nearby, as well as teleport here and there to do so herself, leaving no one to die if a wreckage or anything alike were to happen. "CLEAR!" Her powers could solely accomplish just so.

@Shammy the Shamrock

[media]

[/media]
Silence was furious at what Calamity had done. He had used his host as a shield...it disgusted her. "Why did you do that?!"

Calamity laughed at the goddess, his physical form manifesting. "Because everything breaks at some point. I decided to hurry it up."

Silence could not believe it. The boy who'd taken her power, spared her in the fight and freed her of the curse was going to die because of her. The crystal shattered, and she was unable to help him.

The two gods stood quietly as the rift faded, and they were dropped where the rift's entrance was.

Calamity took his leave while Silence did her best to help her friend.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong](**** What did I miss? They took my computer for having a dirty room!)

[/QUOTE]
(Ty became evil, destroyed alot of shit. Now he's normal but dying sorta.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back