• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Barbarous simply clapped "Heh, you think it would be that easy to beat me," she said vanishing and appearing behind him. She lifted him up without touching him, flinging him into the ground before stopping. The ground started moving as rock chains rose and locked around Ty, a smile seen on the gods face.

@Otakubeats

@Otakubeats[/URL]
The New God ignored the pain, scowling at the chains. "Rocks? Too easy to destroy. Hardly any fun." At this point it was clear he simply liked destruction. Snapping his fingers the rocks crumbled under the sound-waves might. "Come on, the least you can do is give me something more creative and fun to destroy."

(Will Bob attempt to ally with this destructive deity? Find out next time on dragon ball z kai!)[media]

[/media]

Barbarous smiled "I'm not here for you, I want to take down the Old God of Silence. I want you to join, I am here to make the New Gods bow under me. I will be the new ruler of the gods," she said with crossed arms, heading to the field.

@Otakubeats

YoungX said:
Hibiki would be finished reading his book when he noticed people were gone. "Where did they go?"
(....The glass shattering soundwave didn't set off any alarms? ...*facepalm*)

Otakubeats said:
(....The glass shattering soundwave didn't set off any alarms? ...*facepalm*)
(hue. xD )

In any case, Hibiki continued on reading because surely he wasn't needed now. Or... was he?

Last edited by a moderator:
Otakubeats said:
[media]

[/media](Listen as you read.)
As Ty hit the ground pain flared across his body. A comforting darkness surrounded him and the pain lessened. The boy, pain clouding his judgement, allowed this dark to become part of him.

Smoke gathered at the place where the new god fell, and a sinister laughter filled the clearing. The god stood, a bit of blood running down his head. "Did you think it'd be that easy?" His voice had a dark hint to it, chilling the air when he spoke. He laughed insanely and looked at her. "MY turn!" Before she could blink he snapped his fingers and a sound-wave blasted into the deity with the force of a tidal wave. The amulet had shattered as the darkness absorbed the energy inside it. The city outside the woods shook as windows broke and structures cracked. A decent amount of trees had fallen around the deity in the attack. Ty-no. what used to be Ty-laughed at this. He then waited for the retaliation. This was going to be fuuunnn....
Tusk was shocked to have witnessed the great confrontation between the battling Gods as the very ground began to shake. Wth the projection of the battle being shown through his sword, a growing feeling of concern filled his gut. What made thigd worse was that the two destructive Gods seemingly formed an alliance. Although Tusk had wanted to stay out of the businesses of these Gods, these two particular Gods seemed to have sinister intentions, from what he could gather. So, putting Warg-gram in his sheath, Tusk exited his house and made his way to where the violent shaking came from, in search for these destructive Gods.

Tusk hadn't fought a God in ages, and had his doubts on whether the great, mountain-splitting Warg-gran could match the power of a God. Despite his concerns, Tusk continued to march forward; he was te Watchmen of the Gods after all.

Astra panicked at the sound of fighting and clung to Bolt. It sounded similar to some of the things she heard, and she didn't like it. So she just kinda sat there clinging to Bolt's shirt and trying to block out the noise.

(I found out I'm deaf in my left ear. Odd right?)

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra panicked at the sound of fighting and clung to Bolt. It sounded similar to some of the things she heard, and she didn't like it. So she just kinda sat there clinging to Bolt's shirt and trying to block out the noise.
(I found out I'm deaf in my left ear. Odd right?)

[/QUOTE]
(Oh no! How bad is it? D:)

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong](I can hear really loud things, but if someone is talking I wouldn't know.)

[/QUOTE]
(Man :( , I'm really sorry to hear that)

Last edited by a moderator:
Barbarous went to the clearing, her cloak swaying gently in the wind as she looked for the old god. She lifted her hand and dragged the God out, a smile was on her face "Hello, so you were the most loyal God to my father," she said putting her hands behind her back.

@Otakubeats

Bolt stroked her hair and held on tight "It's okay, it won't hurt you. It won't as long as i'm around," he said looking around at the shattered...everything. He leaned back and let out a sigh, he wanted to got but the woods would zap his powers.

@Echo Dreamsong

@Otakubeats[/URL]

Bolt stroked her hair and held on tight "It's okay, it won't hurt you. It won't as long as i'm around," he said looking around at the shattered...everything. He leaned back and let out a sigh, he wanted to got but the woods would zap his powers.

@Echo Dreamsong
Astra looked out with renewed determination. 'I can fight! I can burn stuff!' With a small smile she glared at her arms. After a minute calm orange flames slowly danced across her skin, mostly tickling with a mere hint of pain. To be honest Astra was fascinated. The flames began to merge together until a little human shaped flame stood in the center.

'Hello! I'm Chalice! Can I burn you?' He signed happily, looking at Astra.

(Oh, if you're are wondering what is happening @DestinyGuy3712 there was a ark involving God and his Gods. God was a tyrant creature from another world who was able to control the gods to some extant. These were the Old Gods, they came to Earth to fight the New Gods AKA The Heroes. These gods were the ones that corresponded to the character like a man of electricity having to fight a god of lighting. Anyways the New Gods killed God but not until he activated his weapon, the New True God AKA Barbarous who wants to bend the New Gods to her control)

Bolt looked at the little flame "No! You cannot burn anyone, if you go into the woods I have to come with you. It is too dangerous and I don't want you to forget me again," he said getting on his coat and putting Astra on his shoulders. He went out with his hands tucked into his pockets, taking a deep breath of the cold air.

@Echo Dreamsong

Astra frowned before nodding. Chalice crawled onto her shoulder and crossed his arms. At least she thought it was a he, she wasn't about to try and find out.

'Let go lets go!' She signed eagerly, clapping her hands.

@Shammy the Shamrock

@DestinyGuy3712[/URL] there was a ark involving God and his Gods. God was a tyrant creature from another world who was able to control the gods to some extant. These were the Old Gods, they came to Earth to fight the New Gods AKA The Heroes. These gods were the ones that corresponded to the character like a man of electricity having to fight a god of lighting. Anyways the New Gods killed God but not until he activated his weapon, the New True God AKA Barbarous who wants to bend the New Gods to her control)
(Ah, got it! Could Tusk and his weapon Warg-gran be somehow related to the Old Gods? Since Tusk was created by deities (in which he thinks were the Gods of Valhalla) and sent to Earth during the Viking era.)

DestinyGuy3712 said:
(Ah, got it! Could Tusk and his weapon Warg-gran be somehow related to the Old Gods? Since Tusk was created by deities (in which he thinks were the Gods of Valhalla) and sent to Earth during the Viking era.)
(Sure! I will allow it :) )

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
(.....Puny God! > :) )

[/QUOTE]
((I have an army. That doesn't really exist cause it's only in your mind.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back