• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Otakubeats said:
Ty and Hibiki were waiting at the warehouse. Ty was playing legend of zelda ocarina of time on the wii with a gamecube controlled while Hibiki did whatever he did.
@YoungX
Hibiki would be reading a book as Ty played his game. For now he would relax while waiting for Bolt to come back. If he ever did that is.

Bolt took off his jacket and put it on Astra while he walked. He teleported to the warehouse, putting Astra back in her wheelchair. "I'm back!" He said doing jazz hands before going over to Hibiki and Ty "Anything new happen?" He asked teleporting to the kitchen to make something to eat.

@Echo Dreamsong @YoungX @Otakubeats

Astra stared curiously, fairly unsure who these people were. They both seemed familiar, but every time she came close to grasping the memory it drifted just out of reach.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra stared curiously, fairly unsure who these people were. They both seemed familiar, but every time she came close to grasping the memory it drifted just out of reach.

[/QUOTE]
"Hi astra!" Ty gave a smile to her.

YoungX said:
"Apparently she is the New God... This means we have to fight God II essentially."
@Shammy the Shamrock
Ty threw a game case at Hibiki's head. "Remind me never to let you tell someone something bad. You have zero tact. I mean look at him! You fucking sound psycho saying it all nonchalantly. How do you suppose we fight her? We beat the other one with our godly extensions. Now we just have our basic powers with a bit of an expansion. Even then it took all of us to do it." Ty had paused his game watching the two as he sat on the back of the couch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Otakubeats said:
Ty threw a game case at Hibiki's head. "Remind me never to let you tell someone something bad. You have zero tact. I mean look at him! You fucking sound psycho saying it all nonchalantly. How do you suppose we fight her? We beat the other one with our godly extensions. Now we just have our basic powers with a bit of an expansion. Even then it took all of us to do it." Ty had paused his game watching the two as he sat on the back of the couch.
"Good question." Hibiki was very blunt about these things, so it wasn't the best interest for him to be the bearer of bad news. "Well... I suppose we have to find the remnants of the other Gods. I have a feeling their not gone entirely."

@Otakubeats @Shammy the Shamrock

Astra just kinda stared, confusion plastered across her face.

"Wloo are to?" She asked awkwardly, frowning at her former friends. But that was before the coma. Before she changed.

Bolt thought about it "We must also consider that Bob is a New God. Which means she is technically one of us, maybe we could try and convert her to not do what God had done," he said as he rested his hand on his chin and let out a sigh.

@YoungX @Otakubeats

Bolt vanished and picked up Astra "Theses are our friends. Don't you remember them?" He asked her, he then bit his lip at what Ty had said. "I can still go into my god form except I would need a lot of power for me to transform, without power I just stay Bolt." He said sitting on the couch, placing Astra next to him.

@Otakubeats @Echo Dreamsong @YoungX

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra frowned and glared at Ty. 'No, these people are weird. Why would I know them?' In her annoyance she began signing animal themed insults, once again off course from her normal behavior.
Stella missed everything. So she broke down the door and called out. "Anyone else have to fight a god!?"

[/QUOTE]
Ty fell off the back of the couch onto his head. "DAMN IT STELLA. Why?! Why do you do that?! And where the hell have you been?!" He stood up rubbing his head.

As Tusk was wrestling a large bear by the river near his home, a strange feeling overcame him. A feeling of a powerful, deity-like presence. Throwing the bear into the river, Tusk dashed back to his home, walked into his bedroom, and grabbed Warg-gram, which was hung over his bed. Holding the sword in his hands, Tusk said to it, "I sense the presence of Gods within these unfamiliar lands. Show me these Gods."

The markings on the massive sword began to fade away as it presented an image of a number of individuals in a room. Tusk was suprised by the apperence of these "Gods" he's sensed, but he chose not to argue with his gut as he continued to observe the images shown through Warh-gram. He felt that it would be best to leave these Gods at whatever they were doing though, since they didn't seem to look like they had any malovent ambitions.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]"Um, fighting a water god? Flying to the moon?"
Stella shrugged.

[/QUOTE]
"....Not gonna ask anything else. I think I'm gonna go talk to Silence about this.." Ty stood and walked off into the woods. Using a small bit of Silence's ability he opened the rift and entered her realm. The Forest of Silence. He walked to the clearing where the former goddess sat waiting.

b2213afa22e13ed9f0f035818f123f13.jpg
(The rift's entry)
7cd85ba0c26db9798a05e36069248d7a.jpg
(Path to the rift)
Forest.jpg
(The clearing)

Astra somehow managed to follow Ty quietly (Magic). The strange person was supposed to be her friend and she wanted to know why. Of course once she entered the grove, more of her memories began to fade. Even of Bolt.

Bolt sighed "I would need to power of the whole city to just get a fraction of the Gods power." He said before seeing Astra vanish "Wai-*Sigh* My poor little girl," he said rubbing his head. He saw Stella "You fought a water god? I fought the God of the Storm," he said a bit proud of himself.

@Echo Dreamsong

Users who are viewing this thread

Back