• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Bob looked up, showing her eyes which had been taken over by yellow. She gave a distorted laugh "Bow to the new true god," she said lifting Hibiki and throwing him against a wall. She snapped back "STAY AWAY!" Bob yelled running into the forest, hitting a tree which burst into flames on impact.

@Otakubeats @YoungX

Black woke up from the ceiling, he stretched and flew back down. He went into Psycho's room, he then went to the roof and smiled. "Boo!" He yelled, trying to scare his friend.

@MiyaTheNeko

Psychos eyes shot open and he fell to the ground. His face was bright red with embarrassment when he noticed it was black. Psycho got back into his bed and hid under the covers. Not wanting to be seen by him.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Black jumped off the ceiling and floated upside down in front of Psycho. "Morning bud, how are you doing," he said laughing at how Psycho had taken his prank. He put his hands behind his back and continued laughing.

@MiyaTheNeko

Psycho let out a low groan and lowered the sheets. He lowered his head, his face still flustered. He heald up a thumb showing that he was doing good. He curled up and glared at him, mad that he had scared him so easily. He already had a plan to get him back which he giggled at.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Black smirked "What are you thinking about? I'm going into the city again, care to join me," he said putting his hands in his pockets, floating to the ground. He looked at Psycho and then at the door, waiting for an answer.

@MiyaTheNeko

Bob scrambled back to her feet, she ran before falling to the ground. 'What is your name child? You're true name,' the voice had asked from inside her head. "B-Barbarous, the True God, born from the God as his heir. I am god," she said getting back up, her eyes went orange. Barbarous looked at a tree, it was sliced in half by a mysterious red slash. She smiled "So much work to be done," she said walking deeper into the woods.

Psycho shrugged at his question and smiled menacingly. He tilted his head and nodded at Black in agreement. He stood up, threw on his outfit, and waled over to black. He heald his hands to him showing that he wanted to fly.

@Shammy the Shamrock

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]((SI! But it's awful here! I hate it! Seriously, it's very depressing. I kinda lost any will to live until I got ya'll back!))

[/QUOTE]
(You can do it! Nevah give up!)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]((SI! But it's awful here! I hate it! Seriously, it's very depressing. I kinda lost any will to live until I got ya'll back!))

[/QUOTE]
((COMPARE MY EXCITEMENT TO THAT OF A PUPPY'S!!!!! REEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!11!1!!11!@11!1!!1!!!))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back