• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Lily walked up to Ty and showed off her shoulder cannon "Do anything rash and I will have to.....remove you from existence." He said still staring at him, her sides and chest glowing. The cannon vanished and she let her eyes scan him.

@YoungX @Otakubeats

Lily would have smiled but she didn't have a mouth so she gave a robotic laugh "I may be a hero but hero is a very flimsy word. I can kill someone and still be called a hero. I would recommend you be nice, before you get hurt," she said pointing with her metal claw.

@Otakubeats @YoungX

Psycho raised an eyebrow at what she said about a... rapping dog? He shook it off and smiled before helping her loosen the straight jacket once again. He rustled her hair once again before sitting down on his bed. He put the flower back and tilted his head.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Lily followed his commands "Yes of course, but please tell your friend to at least tolerate me. I am living here and I do not want to have to hurt someone," she said bowing and standing behind Hibiki.

@YoungX @Otakubeats

Ray put her sleeves on his head "You sleepy? That won't do," she said with a frown, patting his head with the sleeves. "You want anything?" She asked, trying to help her new friend.

@MiyaTheNeko

YoungX said:
He would nod and then look to Ty. "Well Ty you can also at least tolerate Lily right? Besides it's not like we're living here anymore," he says to him making an important point.
"I guess. But if she screws with Ray I will be pissed."

Psycho shook his head no to show that he infact was not sleepy. He smiled and put his hands on his head too, running his fingers through his red hair. He thought for a moment and grabbed his notepad. He wrote 'Is there any water here?' and showed it to her.

@Shammy the Shamrock

((Sorry got caught up watching Grade expose Keem, his next video should be coming today ^©^))

MiyaTheNeko said:
((Sorry got caught up watching Grade expose Keem, his next video should be coming today ^©^))
(I was watchig IHE expose him. KEEM STAR...remove the remove EEM and swap the letters. Stark. KEEM STAR IS TONY STARK!)

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock](I was watchig IHE expose him. KEEM STAR...remove the remove EEM and swap the letters. Stark. KEEM STAR IS TONY STARK!)

[/QUOTE]
((IRON MAN IS TONY STARK! xD I watched that one too it was amazing))

((WAIT! HOLD UP M8S!.... Tony's Stark's last name has five letter in it. Take out the 'T' and 'R', and you'll be left with S, A, and K. Do you know what this spells? That's right. It spells Sakura Haruno... TONY STARK IS ACTUALLY SAKURA HARUNO!))

4213429.jpg

"Well, Tusk. You use money, the kind stored in the bank. It's a coveted resource these days. You might be better off building your own. Houses can be expensive, and they're not like what they used to be."

@DestinyGuy3712

Ray nodded and ran to the kitchen, she came with a pitcher of water and a empty glass and fell. She sprinted and used the glass to catch the water "Thank you, thank you!" She said bowing, not stopping the rest of the cold water to get on Psycho. "Sowwy," she said in her most adorable voice, frowning.

@MiyaTheNeko

(Sowwy, I'll go punish myself. *Takes out sword and goes into other room*)

Psycho and waited patiently to get back. He gasped when she fell but clapped when she saved the water from spilling everywhere. He felt some hit him and shivered a little. He took off his straight jacket revealing a white long sleeve shirt. It exposed many scars on his hand. He smiled and rubbed her head a little. "Its... okay..." he said with a smile.

@Shammy the Shamrock

((Noooooo! It's okay! -Chases and takes sword-))

Ray looked at the scars, she removed her patch to show her missing eye. "I lost it when I was tortured by the Reapers. People who are like me, sent to try and kill me. Smiley is one but she can't hurt me," she said pointing to the air. She then lifted her sleeve showing a missing arm "I lost this in a fight," Ray said with a frown.

@MiyaTheNeko

MiyaTheNeko said:
((Noooooo! It's okay! -Chases and takes sword-))
[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
Psycho frowned seeing her wounds, the missing eye and arm. He took off his gas mask revealing his very damages face and neck. He heald up a paper that read 'torture and experiments.' it wasn't often that he shared this stuff but it was because he never had anyone to share it with. He hung his gas mask and ran his hands through his red hair.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Ray put her patch back on and put her hands on his leg "You have me to talk to," she said giving a warm smile. Ray looked up at him and patted his head with the empty sleeve.

@MiyaTheNeko

Psycho looked at the girl and smiled warmly at what she said. He gently grabbed her hand and smiled. "Thanks..." he said in a quiet tone and messed with her hair some. He giggles a little and tilts his head.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back