• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Psycho smiled but on the inside was trying to pice a few things together. How can death die? And who is Smiley? Why can't I see her? He pondered these questions for a moment before pulling out a newspaper and pen. He circled the word Psycho then pointed at himself.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Quillicious said:
Quill smiled and clapped for Tusk.
"Good job, big guy. Now we let the law enforcement handle this."

He extended a hand out to him.

@DestinyGuy3712
As the police came to arrest the robbers, tusk came to Quill and said, strongly gripping his hand, "Thank you! Since I've awoken in the land of America, I must build myself a home."

"No need to. You can just buy one. Or build one, if you really want to. I never got your name, by the way."

Quill winced a little at Tusk's grip, but he'd be okay. He wondered what he could call himself. Maybe Loki, given his powers...

@DestinyGuy3712

"I am Tusk." The Viking replied with a bellowing voice, "Chieftan of the Warriors of Warg-gram. And you say that I can buy a house of my own."

Tusk rubbed the back of his head as he then said, "Is a trade needed for this? Such as lamb or wood?"

Ray looked at the newspaper "Psycho? Ypu're name is Psycho. Cool!" She said with a smile before turning back to the air. "Smiley says that is an odd name and- I can't say that!" She said to the air, stomping her foot.

@MiyaTheNeko

Psycho smiled when Ray called his name cool. But once again he was met with this 'Smiley' person. He pulled out a pice of paper and wrote 'You can't say what?' he showed it to her, hoping to know what Smiley said about him or his name.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Ray looked at him "First she's doing things I can't say and second, what she said is just plain rude," she said shaking her head in disappointment in what Smiley was doing. Ray then snapped back with a smile "Nice jacket! Mines white," she said jingling her straight jacket, and waving her hands in the air.

@MiyaTheNeko

Psycho continues to ponder what Smiley is doing and saying. He decided not to worry about it and payed more attention to Ray. Psycho smiled at ray and put his hands in the air like she did. He brought his hands down to her head and messed with her hair.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Ray giggled "I'm being attacked!" She yelled before looking up at him "I was put in this since I kill-" she was stopped by a hand on her shoulder. Her eye showed worry as she didn't turn around.

A child a bit taller than Ray put her hand on her shoulder, revealing the metal hand and her red eyes. "She killed me. Hello I'm Lily," the cyborg said staring at him. Lily scanned him and glared at him before looking down at Ray.

@MiyaTheNeko

Psycho giggled and continues to rustle her hair until she stated to talk again. He tilted her head interested in who she had killed when someone put a metal band on her shoulder. He looked at the cyborg and smiled before putting on a name tag that read. 'Hello! My name is Psycho'. He caught her glare and tilted his head, confused on if she didn't like him for some reason.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Lily stared and him "Hello Psycho," was all she said before walking away, staring at Ray before going to the kitchen.

Ray frowned "It's like a zombie, she's so scary. Anyway my power is my death touch, and the fact I can't die. WATCH!" She said getting a knife and stabbing herself in the chest. She lifted her hands and bowed like a magician doing a magic trick.

@MiyaTheNeko

(Sorry for the delay...DON'T SHOOT ME! ;- ;)

Psycho waved at Lily as she walked out then looked back down at Ray. He watched as she stabbed herself in the chest and got scared for a moment until she revealed she was completely fine. He clapped and giggled some. He smiled and used telekinesis to make the vase with the flower float into his hands. He took a bow as well, hoping she found his trick cool.

((Das okay! I won't shoot you -hides gun-))

@Shammy the Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
Otakubeats said:
@YoungX Ty sat up, and looked at him. "We should check on the others."
"Hmm... sure let me see where they are," and used his senses as Rising Pegasus Kuuga. "The two are actually at the warehouse. Huh I guess they wanted to be heroes too," he says to Ty. "Let's go then," and transforms back into Hibiki as he heads out.

YoungX said:
"Hmm... sure let me see where they are," and used his senses as Rising Pegasus Kuuga. "The two are actually at the warehouse. Huh I guess they wanted to be heroes too," he says to Ty. "Let's go then," and transforms back into Hibiki as he heads out.
Ty followed grabbing his headphones and following him. He looked at his shirt. "I need to get new clothes. They all have so many bullet holes. This is why I can't have anything nice." He joked and followed Hibiki. Sure the wound still hurt a bit but a little rest would do for now.

Ray applaud, her eyes shinning "COOL! A rapping dog gave me the flower that never dies." She said pointing to her flower, her straight jacket tightened "This happens a lot " she said, frowning.

@MiyaTheNeko

Otakubeats said:
Ty followed grabbing his headphones and following him. He looked at his shirt. "I need to get new clothes. They all have so many bullet holes. This is why I can't have anything nice." He joked and followed Hibiki. Sure the wound still hurt a bit but a little rest would do for now.
Hibiki would then lead Ty back to the warehouse and wonders whats going on. "I'm back guys," he says to whoever is in the warehouse.

@Shammy the Shamrock (Anyone else in the warehouse)

Lily walked up and scanned the two, her red eyes shinning. "Hello Hibiki and Ty, you may not remember me," she said crossing her arms, showing the metallic, clawed hands.

@Otakubeats @YoungX

Last edited by a moderator:
YoungX said:
"Hmm...?" He would take a good look at her for a moment. "Wait are you Lily? Hmm... So they gave you a cyborg body. Well glad to see your alive," he says to her smiling. "Though what are you doing here?"
"I'm not..." He mumbled.

Otakubeats said:
Ty growled. "I'll show you nice..."
"Ty your gonna have to calm down ok? Look I know you don't like her, but we have to be civil about this. Besides you'll get in trouble if you do something rash." He keeps his calm and hopes to persuade him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back