• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Ray made sure to put the sleeve on "Don't touch the skin, you could die from that," she said revealing her black, chard hand. "I was born from Death so I have a death touch. That is one of the reasons they put me in this thing." She said looking down, jingling her jacket, it made her feel better.

@MiyaTheNeko

Psycho moved his hands away and smiled a little. He held up the 'ok' symbol with his hand and giggled some. He tilted his head and her them rubbed his neck where the scar was. He frowned some and looked back at Ray. He saw her jingle her jacket and smiled. He pulled out his notebook and wrote 'How long have you been here?' on it then showed it to her.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Louis woke up yawning not really sure what to think about everything really, he just looked around the room, snapping his fingers wrapping him and everyone in his lab to the warehouse, as he looked around for others to speak with. (Anyone)

Ray sighed "About maybe a few months. You'll get use to this place pretty easily, I mean I already have 3 brothers. A bug man, a kid with headphones and a man who kills anything with one punch," she said giving a innocent smile. "I could be your friend," she said going up to him, still jingling her jacket.

@MiyaTheNeko

What a strange group of people... death, bug man, one punch man... he thought to himself but smiled at her the whole time. He was glad to have a new friend in such an odd place. Really, he had no right to call this place odd, he is probably one of the stranger people there. He pulled her into a hug, careful not to get touched by her and smiled. "Thanks..." He said quietly.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Ray smiled and hugged back "You're welcome! Anyway I need to get to school," she said running to her backpack. She put everything she needed then ran out the door, she waved to Psycho before vanishing from the warehouse.

@MiyaTheNeko

He smiled and waved at her when she ran off. School... I remember school... he thought to himself. He was pulled out in 4th grade to go to the asylum and only two years later did he escape. He sighed and layed down on his bed, wondering how many people where there at the time.

@Shammy the Shamrock

@Anyonee

Black was hanging from the roof of the hallway like a vampire. He put his arms in a x formation as he slept, Black let money fall from his pockets as he slept.

Bob was walking through the forest, her body as weighing a ton "What am I? Who am I," she saw a bird and used some kind of force to crush it mid flight. 'Welcome the true new god' a voice said in her head as she walked, holding her head with one hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
Black was hanging from the roof of the hallway like a vampire. He put his arms in a x formation as he slept, Black let money fall from his pockets as he slept.

Bob was walking through the forest, her body as weighing a ton "What am I? Who am I," she saw a bird and used some kind of force to crush it mid flight. 'Welcome the true new god' a voice said in her head as she walked, holding her head with one hand.

[/QUOTE]
(OOOOOO SHIT GOT REAL)

[/QUOTE]
((HERE COMES THE EVIL, MOST THRETINING PERSON YOU WILL EVER EXPERIENCE IN YOUR WHO FUCKING LIFE. SOMEONE WHO CRUSHES BIRDS MID FLIGHT! THE MENACING... Bob))

MiyaTheNeko said:
((HERE COMES THE EVIL, MOST THRETINING PERSON YOU WILL EVER EXPERIENCE IN YOUR WHO FUCKING LIFE. SOMEONE WHO CRUSHES BIRDS MID FLIGHT! THE MENACING... Bob))
(We had a thing where everyone were gods, and they had to fight god. Bob is the daughter of god DUN! DUN! DUN! I pulled a M. Night Shamylan :) )

Otakubeats said:
(Shit.) Ty had been leaning against the wall, when he heard a familiar voice and the crushing of bones. "Shit....." He stood up and walked towards the door.
@YoungX
"Ty? Where are you going," he follows him making sure nothing happens to him.

YoungX said:
"Ty? Where are you going," he follows him making sure nothing happens to him.
He answered and continued walking. "There is a reaper who apparently has god-like abilities now."

Otakubeats said:
He answered and continued walking. "There is a reaper who apparently has god-like abilities now."
Ah right. Hibiki forgotten Ty had super hearing. "A reaper? The only reapers left are... hmm...," he thought about it for a bit. The reapers thats right they disappeared after the God attack. Where could they've gone?

Bob fell to the ground, the ground became black. "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" She yelled clenching her head, her body burst into flames. Her body then went cold, then back to hot. Bob then shaked at her powers revealing, they weren't stable.

Bob fell to the ground, the ground became black. "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" She yelled clenching her head, her body burst into flames. Her body then went cold, then back to hot. Bob then shaked at her powers revealing, they weren't stable.

[/QUOTE]
Ty began to run. "It might be Bob, and her powers are unstable. We need to hurry!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Quillicious said:
((This super hearing whatever might be taken a little too far into metagaming-ish territory.))
(Voice recognition, flames crackling. All of these things are aplusible. So stop being fucking nitpicky. Im not in the mood for it today ok? <3 <3)

((Talking about him knowing she was unstable. Plus soundwaves don't actually go fast enough for him to hear what's going on at the exact time it happens, nor would the waves keep travelling forever, given the energy being transferred into friction. I'm not in the mood for bullshit excuses and explainations today, thanks.))

Quillicious said:
((Talking about him knowing she was unstable. Plus soundwaves don't actually go fast enough for him to hear what's going on at the exact time it happens, nor would the waves keep travelling forever, given the energy being transferred into friction. I'm not in the mood for bullshit excuses and explainations today, thanks.))
Metagaming is any strategy, action or method used in a game which transcends a prescribed ruleset, uses external factors to affect the game, or goes beyond the supposed limits or environment set by the game. Another definition refers to the game universe outside of the game itself. Then get off the internet. Cuz i am sick of you doing this shit. We cannot just rp without you say 'oh but that's not how it works' or 'oh thats not how I like it.' Fuck off, and worry about yourself. Unless shammy personally complains about it, shut it. As for the unstable bit, He heard her talk about a true god, bones crunching into powder and the sound of her agony and flames. Yea. Worry about yourself or get offline.)

((Firstly, metagaming can be an RPer using OOC knowledge to help their char. Secondly, most of Ty's edgy-ass abilities make no fucking sense whatsoever. End of discussion. So stop being a hypocrite and take it to OOC if you wanna continue losing this argument. Lastly, that voice was in her head, sweetheart.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back