• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

YoungX said:
"What is it?" He asked him as he looked around.
"Gunshots. It sounds like deeper in the city." Ty's skill with detecting noise tended to be true more often than not, and yet it still went unquestioned by the others.

Otakubeats said:
"Gunshots. It sounds like deeper in the city." Ty's skill with detecting noise tended to be true more often than not, and yet it still went unquestioned by the others.
"I see. You want to check it out?" He says as he becomes more cautious.

Black looked around "Could it be...nah, but no one has that kind of shot," he said tucking his head as another bullet came flying at him. He was soon thrown to the side by something in grey.

Bounty walked up to Black and kicked him to the side "You! Ah, I've been wanting to do this for a long time," she said creating a sword. She pointed it at black and swung only to be stopped by his sharp clawed hand. She growled, her red eyes burning, the white pupils glowing.

Black blocked the shot, a look of fear on his face "H-Hi Sis! Long time no see," he said pushing back and looking at Psycho, gesturing for him to run.

@MiyaTheNeko

Psycho squeeled when black was pulled away and jumped to the ground. He tilted his head and frowned at the woman when he mentioned that was his sister. He also got the gesture to run. Psycho shook his head and stood infront of Black, holding his arms out showing that he was protecting black.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Black saw Psycho and let his eyes turn bright blue, he teleported in front of him. "Sis can't we talk like adul-" he was stopped by being kneed in the stomach. "I may have deserved that," he said holding his stomach.

Bounty growled and pointed the sword at Black's head "You should have not left me for over 10 years bro, I am known to keep a grudge." She said as the sword turned into a rifle, aiming at his forehead.

@MiyaTheNeko @Otakubeats @YoungX @Quillicious

Quillicious said:
"You shouldn't get into other people's business."
Morgan aimed his heat and cold guns at Ty and Hibiki respectively.

"Let the lady deal with her own problems."

@Shammy the Shamrock @Otakubeats @YoungX @MiyaTheNeko
Otakubeats said:
Ty quickly reacted, a sound wave sending her weapon flying into the wall. "You shouldn't play with guns."
"You know Ty, this may actually be a big misunderstanding. I'm not sure, but something tells me thats the case," he says to him calmly.

YoungX said:
"You know Ty, this may actually be a big misunderstanding. I'm not sure, but something tells me thats the case," he says to him calmly.
"Hibiki, I don't care. Those are the people who broke into the base. Besides, no one should be aiming guns at another person."

Psycho frowned some at the whole situation and let out a low growling noise. He once agsin stepped infront of Black, facing the girl head on. "If you want to kill him, you'll have to get through me first..." his voice was deeper and more intimidating than before. It hurt him alot but he pulled through.

@Shammy the Shamrock

@Anyonewhoisaround

Bounty shrugged "Ok," she said creating a knife and stabbing his shoulder. "You're not on my bounty list so I won't kill you, but I have to say you are pesky," Bounty said trying to hit him across the face with her hand.

Black looked at the others and then went behind Bounty, he grabbed her and flew up into the sky. He then soared back down and hit them both deep into the ground. When Black got out he had swords and daggers covering his body, a shot to his side made him pass out.

Bounty growled and looked around to see she was teleported to the roof "Fuck! Do I really need to go down there, eh I can just snipe him," she said pointing her gun and aiming at his shoulder. She pulled the trigger and shot through his side.

@MiyaTheNeko @Otakubeats @YoungX @Quillicious

Otakubeats said:
Ty growled, shooting a sharp sound-wave at the girl, designed to cut her. He glared at Hibiki. "Aren't you a hero? Help them!" Ty then rushed over to Black, checking for a pulse.
@YoungX

@Shammy the Shamrock
Hibiki snaps out of it and heads to Black seeing what he can do. For now he decides to carry him to the hospital. "I'll carry him to the hospital." He says as he hurries to take Black to the hospital.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
Psycho sees them taking black to go to the hospital. He looked at his shoulder that had been stabbed and pulled the knife out. He looked over to where Bounty had been teleported and lets out a low growl. He teleports up to the building and grabs the sniper pushing it to the side so she didn't hit Black.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Hibiki heads to the hospital then gets Black onto a stretcher. From there the doctors do what they can to help Black, and once he wakes up he'll find himself in a hospital bed. For now Hibiki stays and watches his recovery.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Annie glared before creating a revolver from thin air "Naughty, naughty boy. You shouldn't get into family issues," she said shooting 5 times at him. The 6 time flew fast and seemed to be charged with energy.

@MiyaTheNeko @Otakubeats

Black woke up "GREEN ISN'T CREATIVE!" He yelled before calming down "W-Where am I," he said looking at the hospital bed, he felt pain all over his body and curled up in pain.

@YoungX

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back