• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Psycho slept for a moment but eventually sat up. He rubbed his eyes then looked over at Black. He jumped and fell back from the bed, forgetting he had stayed over. "Good morning... think..." He whispered which didn't strain his voice as bad. He smiled and crossed his legs as he sat on the ground.

@Shammy the Shamrock

(music)Raping myself into this warehouse I can rap myself out, up down, up down, left right, left right,b,a is what I would say, but I guess I should get to taping.(music)

(music)Mosquitos seem to be what Saitama wants, who would I be to say no? I'll give him them with a side of Doritos.(music)

After he finished that rap a giant horde of mosquitos came all holding Doritos as they would swarm Saitama.
@Salex

Zedisback said:
(music)Raping myself into this warehouse I can rap myself out, up down, up down, left right, left right,b,a is what I would say, but I guess I should get to taping.(music)
(music)Mosquitos seem to be what Saitama wants, who would I be to say no? I'll give him them with a side of Doritos.(music)

After he finished that rap a giant horde of mosquitos came all holding Doritos as they would swarm Saitama.
@Salex
"NO! NO!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" saitama shouted as suddenly a fireball killed all the mosquitos, the fireball emmitted from genos "oh, thanks" "no problem" @Zedisback

Salex said:
"NO! NO!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" saitama shouted as suddenly a fireball killed all the mosquitos, the fireball emmitted from genos "oh, thanks" "no problem" @Zedisback
(music)At last, the Demon shows up, a battle for the ages is what we must, that is wrong that they think they can win, I am a rapper without a twin, now that you've heard my rap I just won with a mega air horn blast.(music)

After that rap was done an air horn could be heard after so he said "Hey, now that you have seen my powers where is the sign up for this hero group? I'm PaRappa the Rapper." PaRappa said.
@Salex

Zedisback said:
(music)At last, the Demon shows up, a battle for the ages is what we must, that is wrong that they think they can win, I am a rapper without a twin, now that you've heard my rap I just won with a mega air horn blast.(music)
After that rap was done an air horn could be heard after so he said "Hey, now that you have seen my powers where is the sign up for this hero group? I'm PaRappa the Rapper." PaRappa said.
@Salex
"parappa.... i swear to god the amount of heroes today is unbelievable" he said @Zedisback

Salex said:
"parappa.... i swear to god the amount of heroes today is unbelievable" he said @Zedisback
"Have you ever played my video games? I was once a character from one who somehow came to life, anyway how do I sign up?" He asked looking at Saitama "Bet you can't guess my powers." @Salex

Zedisback said:
(I don't see Genos winning that one to be fair, as his power is Rhythm Manipulation.)
(... yeah true... but it'll be hillarious like the last roasting battle with saitama and gary xD )

Zedisback said:
"Have you ever played my video games? I was once a character from one who somehow came to life, anyway how do I sign up?" He asked looking at Saitama "Bet you can't guess my powers." @Salex
"well i suppose you rap... but if you wanna join you have to be the best rapper, so beat our best rapper currently then!" he shouted as genos then walks up (so that's why i challenge you to do it! :D ) @Zedisback

Salex said:
"well i suppose you rap... but if you wanna join you have to be the best rapper, so beat our best rapper currently then!" he shouted as genos then walks up (so that's why i challenge you to do it! :D ) @Zedisback
"You do know anything I rap happens right? Didn't you notice everything I rapped about the first time come true?" He looked up at everyone waiting for them to speak he said "So that could end badly." (I see that ending badly thanks to his powers xD )

Zedisback said:
"You do know anything I rap happens right? Didn't you notice everything I rapped about the first time come true?" He looked up at everyone waiting for them to speak he said "So that could end badly." (I see that ending badly thanks to his powers xD )
(still... *shia lebouff engaged* JUST DO IT!!!!)

"why? too afraid? don't worry he can't die, his conciousness is stored to two computers, so if this body is demolished he can be rebooted" he said @Zedisback

Salex said:
(still... *shia lebouff engaged* JUST DO IT!!!!)
"why? too afraid? don't worry he can't die, his conciousness is stored to two computers, so if this body is demolished he can be rebooted" he said @Zedisback
"Fine, fine your robot friend can go first." He said standing waiting for him to start rapping as he crossed his arms picking his mic back up. @Salex (Lets see how badly this ends)

Salex said:
"no no, i am a gentlemen, plus it'd be rude to start first so please go ahead" genos said with a grin @Zedisback
"Fine."

(music)Rarappa has come to rap in the house, the Demon wishes to rap with, his end will soon come, one times three, he seems to think he can beat me, feel that coldness in the air? You should worry despair in air, that cough in your throat? After this first verse, you can eat, a dropped cough drop, at your feet, can't you tell after this battle you should say farewell, I already made my way to the top, so why don't you just drop. After this battle you will rap to zebras if you don't shut your trap,can't you tell you should of installed java.(music)

After his rap was done he watched to see what Genos would do.
@Salex

Last edited by a moderator:
Zedisback said:
"Fine."

(music)Rarappa has come to rap in the house, the Demon wishes to rap with, his end will soon come, one times three, he seems to think he can beat me, feel that coldness in the air? You should worry despair in air, that cough in your throat? After this first verse, you can eat, a dropped cough drop, at your feet, can't you tell after this battle you should say farewell, I already made my way to the top, so why don't you just drop.(music)

@Salex
genos

then grinned as then started his verse

(music)my name is genos, half human half cyborg, the hell you think i am battling this puny dog? im an s-class hero saving people from harm, spitting out rhymes hotter than my fireballs, if you think i'll lose to a dog? you be tripping, cause if you think you're at the top? hah! that'll be too easy , i've seen 10 year old kids rap better than you, but i'll let you loose, cause your already a dog in the noose(music)

with genos finished his verse, he then waited for rarappa's verse​

@Zedisback

Zedisback said:
"Fine."

(music)Rarappa has come to rap in the house, the Demon wishes to rap with, his end will soon come, one times three, he seems to think he can beat me, feel that coldness in the air? You should worry despair in air, that cough in your throat? After this first verse, you can eat, a dropped cough drop, at your feet, can't you tell after this battle you should say farewell, I already made my way to the top, so why don't you just drop. After this battle you will rap to zebras if you don't shut your trap,can't you tell you should of installed java.(music)

@Salex
(i know, i can't rap, don't judge me)

Salex said:
genos

then grinned as then started his verse

(music)my name is genos, half human half cyborg, the hell you think i am battling this puny dog? im an s-class hero saving people from harm, spitting out rhymes hotter than my fireballs, if you think i'll lose to a dog? you be tripping, cause if you think you're at the top? hah! that'll be too easy , i've seen 10 year old kids rap better than you, but i'll let you loose, cause your already a dog in the noose(music)

with genos finished his verse, he then waited for rarappa's verse​

@Zedisback

He would laugh crossing his arms

(music)Is that the best that you can do? I know you suck, but jeez, who know it was this bad in fact, that anyone in One Punch Man but Saitama is wack, it is true is it not? If you're not Saitama, you're nothing but cannon fodder, miss mom and daddy? I can tell, but I'm so sad that they are burning in hell, to think you became what killed em, nice way to show that you love em, isn't it Scott Pilgrim, can't you tell I'm the seventh evil ex? Why don't you cry home to mommy and daddy and have some fits(music)

As he now waited for his next rap.

(music)you say that i suck? tell that to your graphics. you want to be a hero but never really made it! you wanna be a hero? start by doing this: shut your mouth up cause it's hurtin my ears! you were famous in the 90's but news flash buddy, ten years later you'll be left like they did to E.T! if you battle me today, it won't be worth my time, because in 20 years later you'll be thrown in a landmine. my show has the things everybody really wants: action, comedy, gore and fun! what does your game have? it appeals to kids? well then it must've be the training book for Jay-Z! im a rap god, sitting beside Eminem, while you stay down there forgotten in the past, im fresh! you're past your expiration date! now it's time for your shit verse then, i'll be back (music)

@Zedisback

Users who are viewing this thread

Back