• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Salex said:

(music)you say that i suck? tell that to your graphics. you want to be a hero but never really made it! you wanna be a hero? start by doing this: shut your mouth up cause it's hurtin my ears! you were famous in the 90's but news flash buddy, ten years later you'll be left like they did to E.T! if you battle me today, it won't be worth my time, because in 20 years later you'll be thrown in a landmine. my show has the things everybody really wants: action, comedy, gore and fun! what does your game have? it appeals to kids? well then it must've be the training book for Jay-Z! im a rap god, sitting beside Eminem, while you stay down there forgotten in the past, im fresh! you're past your expiration date! now it's time for your shit verse then, i'll be back (music)

@Zedisback
(music)Shit verse? You're wrong there cowboy, can't you tell I can rap for days? Your show has things that everyone wants? I think you mean Saitama has things that everyone wants, he is the action, he is the comedy, he is the gore and fun, without him in your show you're nothing! Can't you tell you're a Cyborg rip off, right down to the spine, you should say "Booyah." Than go back to ripping off your shirt, that is all you're known for in your show fresh you say? You couldn't be more wrong, I still have games coming out to this day, can't you tell I'll last through tic toc, tic toc, now this battle is more than over bit by bit you'll get a game over go on omit everything you've said you just got beat by my wit. (music)@Salex

Last edited by a moderator:
Zedisback said:
(music)Shit verse? You're wrong there cowboy, can't you tell I can rap for days? Your show has things that everyone wants? I think you mean Saitama has things that everyone wants, he is the action, he is the comedy, he is the gore and fun, without him in your show you're nothing! Can't you tell you're a Cyborg rip off, right down to the spine, you should say "Booyah." Than go back to ripping off your shirt, that is all you're known for in your show fresh you say? You couldn't be more wrong, I still have games coming out to this day, can't you tell I'll last through tic toc, tic toc, now this battle is more than over bit by bit you'll get a game over go on omit everything you've said you just got beat by my wit. @Salex
(music)im a cyborg rip off? that's real funny, the last time i checked there was no one like me, cause my flows are so ill with these burnin rhymes, im the MVP in this place and time! you say wits? HA! real funny, you took one whole day to master the art of driving! im smarter, faster, and stronger than you, so say this: how you gonna beat me fool? time still flows and you're getting even more forgotten, only people in their 90's still remember about you! you were overwhelmed by sonic and mario, you had no chance at beating them even by an inch, by the time i get a game, you'll be in a land dump rotting. new games? that's really cute, because the last time i checked, your latest game was 9 years old, so tell me now, can you beat me? a rapping white dog with a bandana and sonic's shoe, sounds like a recipe for disaster if you ask me. so sensei finish the rest of these rhymes for me, because now this little dog has just been silenced!(music)

"wait me?" saitama said

@Zedisback

Salex said:
(music)im a cyborg rip off? that's real funny, the last time i checked there was no one like me, cause my flows are so ill with these burnin rhymes, im the MVP in this place and time! you say wits? HA! real funny, you took one whole day to master the art of driving! im smarter, faster, and stronger than you, so say this: how you gonna beat me fool? time still flows and you're getting even more forgotten, only people in their 90's still remember about you! you were overwhelmed by sonic and mario, you had no chance at beating them even by an inch, by the time i get a game, you'll be in a land dump rotting. new games? that's really cute, because the last time i checked, your latest game was 9 years old, so tell me now, can you beat me? a rapping white dog with a bandana and sonic's shoe, sounds like a recipe for disaster if you ask me. so sensei finish the rest of these rhymes for me, because now this little dog has just been silenced!(music)
"wait me?" saitama said

@Zedisback
(music)Can't you tell I will be remembered never forgotten, I'm the best rapper ever, you're the best rapper never! You always need your sensei to finish up for you, you couldn't even handle his short work my dude, you're rubbish! Even Glasses is better than you I could name D-classes better than you even Horse-Bone is better than you, Sonic? Mario? They don't matter can't you tell? I may be old but i could have a third game coming soon, when your show ends you'll be up in your room, crying that you have lost your fame, with the way your show works games won't be a thing, who would want to play as Saitama any ways? I can't see anything wanting to play as him, our battle isn't done it is just starting, I'm raining down on you harder than your mom and dad's blood Silenced no, but I have something for you, "Knife" can't you tell after this rap you'll see mommy and daddy in hell so go on cry you know you just got beat pant like glasses, you already know how this will end, you shan't win this was my rant.(music) @Salex

Zedisback said:
(music)Can't you tell I will be remembered never forgotten, I'm the best rapper ever, you're the best rapper never! You always need your sensei to finish up for you, you couldn't even handle his short work my dude, you're rubbish! Even Glasses is better than you I could name D-classes better than you even Horse-Bone is better than you, Sonic? Mario? They don't matter can't you tell? I may be old but i could have a third game coming soon, when your show ends you'll be up in your room, crying that you have lost your fame, with the way your show works games won't be a thing, who would want to play as Saitama any ways? I can't see anything wanting to play as him, our battle isn't done it is just starting, I'm raining down on you harder than your mom and dad's blood Silenced no, but I have something for you, "Knife" can't you tell after this rap you'll see mommy and daddy in hell so go on cry you know you just got beat pant like glasses, you already know how this will end, you shan't win this was my rant.(music) @Salex
meanwhile genos is not responsive as he expects saitama to continue "uhhh.... yeah, oh look at the time! i have been called by the hero association, meet bolt, see ya!" he shouted as he grabbed genos and rushes to the hero association training facility @Zedisback @YoungX @Otakubeats

Annie grabbed a paper and showed it to him "They're a bundle and I need them alive, or at least somewhat alive. Today though I'm just planning on seeing if I can find my brother, heard he's in town," she said creating her rifle, adding a silencer and scope.

@Quillicious

Black smiled "Morning! How did you sleep," he said getting off the bed. He then sat on his bed and played his DS "I heard there was a hero group in town so later I'm gonna see if I can join. SHOOT! I can never beat the elite 4," he said closing his DS and getting up from his bed.

@MiyaTheNeko

Ray smiled as she held the flower "I GOT A FRIEND!" She yelled holding the flower close before running to put it in a pot. She ran back and crossed her legs with the flower.

Lily watched the whole thing and recorded it "AAAAAnd send. This is definitely going to both associations," she said getting up and looking for Ray, grabbing her from the collar and dragging her to a chair. She continued to observe and scan her.

@Salex @Zedisback

Ray looked confused "Stop what Saitama?" She said before being placed off the chair by Lily. She ran over to the sink and watered her plant, smiling.

Lily stared at him "I enjoyed your cyborg rapping. Then again it probably hollow, I'm here to check up on Ray. I also see that someone tried to remove the jacket once or twice." She said glaring at Saitama, she went over to the kitchen and watched Ray. "I also have to watch her every move," Lily said crossing her arms, letting her metal claws show.

@Salex

Psycho got his mask and put it on. He looked up at Black and shook his head. He stood up and watched him loose against the elite 4 and giggled under his mask. He tilted his head at what he said about a 'hero group'. "Can...I...go?" He asked in a quiet tone.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Lily stared "So, you're asking me not to do my job." She said glaring at Ray "Anyway I am also here to join this group since I really am not needed at my fathers." Lily said going back to the kitchen and sitting on a chair, carving into a table.

@Salex

Ann gave a fake smiled "My brother is my top priority, the bastard left me when I needed so he's became my best hunt. Maybe i'll really smile," she said taking out a picture from the press of her brother and shooting it until it created a star.

@Quillicious

Black nodded "Sure! I have no idea where it is but let's go see if we can find it," he said grabbing his hand and flying out of the warehouse. Black zoomed deep into the city and landed on the sidewalk, still floating.

@MiyaTheNeko

Annie sighed "Ya, ya, ya, I need to go change," she said going into her room and getting her armor in a suit case. "If you want to come you can come," she said walking out and into an alley, getting her armor on, she walked out and tested her aim by shooting at one of the bricks.

@Quillicious

Psycho smiled when his hand grabbed and nodded. "Let's...go..." his voice was pained but cheerful. He giggled when they flew off and looked around with him, hoping to spot the hero group that he was talking about.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Black sighed "Well maybe it is more hidden, maybe they have secret trashcans," he said throwing a trashcan but only being attacked by raccoon "I thought we were friends!" He yelled before a bullet shot through the raccoon and a laser was pointed at his head.

Bounty had went deep into the city and when she finally found a man in black she aimed and killed the raccoon. "Almost get em," she said aiming for his head and ready to pull the trigger.

@Quillicious @MiyaTheNeko

Psycho tilted his head and couldn't help but laugh a little when the raccoon attacked him. After a moment the raccoon was shot, making psychos eyes widened. He looked around but. Couldn't find who was shooting. He pulled black into covered and raised an eyebrow. "What...was...that?" He squeeled out.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back