• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

The first two bullets where stopped in mid air while the other four hit him. They where to fast for him to stop and he wasn't powerful enough. The sixth bullet hit him hard and made him fall to the ground. His wounds quickly bled but he wasn't going to stop there. He threw himself up at her and grabbed her, pulling her to the grohnd. "You shouldn't be attacking your own family..." He growled out, she could be able to tell from his voice that he was in pain.

@Shammy the Shamrock

MiyaTheNeko said:
The first two bullets where stopped in mid air while the other four hit him. They where to fast for him to stop and he wasn't powerful enough. The sixth bullet hit him hard and made him fall to the ground. His wounds quickly bled but he wasn't going to stop there. He threw himself up at her and grabbed her, pulling her to the grohnd. "You shouldn't be attacking your own family..." He growled out, she could be able to tell from his voice that he was in pain.
@Shammy the Shamrock
At this point Ty had made it up to the roof. He ran over to help Psycho.

Bounty growled and grabbed Psycho by the neck, she took him over the edge looking back at TY. "Nobody move unless you want him to paint the town," she said tightening the grip on his neck, letting him dangle.

@MiyaTheNeko @Otakubeats

Black gave a weak smile "Thanks, I reall-WHERE'S PSYCHO! Did you see a guy in a gas mask," he said trying to get up but immediately going back down. His face showed worry as he tried to calm down.

@YoungX

@MiyaTheNeko[/URL] @Otakubeats

Black gave a weak smile "Thanks, I reall-WHERE'S PSYCHO! Did you see a guy in a gas mask," he said trying to get up but immediately going back down. His face showed worry as he tried to calm down.

@YoungX
Suddenly, without warning a sound-wave hit her, strong enough to break her ribs. Ty kicked her legs from under her, grabbing Psycho before he could fall, pulling him up onto the roof.

Psychos eyes widened immensely when he felt the woman grip his throat. He heald his hands up and tried to pry them off when he noticed he was just dangling over the edge of the building. He wad about to teleport out of her grip when he fell only to be pulled back onto the building. He scurried back and looked at Bounty, holding his chest where he was shot.

@Shammy the Shamrock

MiyaTheNeko said:
Psychos eyes widened immensely when he felt the woman grip his throat. He heald his hands up and tried to pry them off when he noticed he was just dangling over the edge of the building. He wad about to teleport out of her grip when he fell only to be pulled back onto the building. He scurried back and looked at Bounty, holding his chest where he was shot.
@Shammy the Shamrock
@Otakubeats

((Sorry forgot to tag you ;- ;) )

MiyaTheNeko said:
@Shammy the Shamrock
Ty stood infront of Psycho, glaring at the woman. Even though he was only a teen, his blood red eyes could set people on edge easily.

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock](...Fine, but if you do it again I will get out from under your bed and murder you (:3))

[/QUOTE]
((Sounds good ^_^ wuv you shammy tanks for not killing me today))

Bounty glared at Ty with her red eyes "Heh, shorty in headphones really thinks he's all tough," she said tossing a grenade at them and running off the building. She vanished from the scene, shooting one last bullet at TY.

@Otakubeats @MiyaTheNeko

MiyaTheNeko said:
Psycho saw the grenade and lifted it into the air as high as he could. It exploded a good 250 ft above them. He passed out soon after that from blood loss.
@Otakubeats @Shammy the Shamrock
[media]

[/media]
The bullet had pierced Ty's abdomen, leaving a large wound that was quickly bleeding out. 'I have to get him to safety. That's what matters.' Ty quickly picked up Psycho, and ran for the hospital taking a shortcut through alleyways and short roads. By the time they got to the hospital, Ty felt numb. The doctors took Psycho away, and that was the last thing he saw before the world went black.

@YoungX @MiyaTheNeko @Shammy the Shamrock

Otakubeats said:
[media]

[/media]
The bullet had pierced Ty's abdomen, leaving a large wound that was quickly bleeding out. 'I have to get him to safety. That's what matters.' Ty quickly picked up Psycho, and ran for the hospital taking a shortcut through alleyways and short roads. By the time they got to the hospital, Ty felt numb. The doctors took Psycho away, and that was the last thing he saw before the world went black.

@YoungX @MiyaTheNeko @Shammy the Shamrock
(Sorry of not responding. I had dinner.)

Hibiki would get the message, but by the time he heads down he sees Ty unconscious as the doctors take Psycho away. He rushes over to get him onto a stretcher and is sent for an operation. By the time he wakes up he'll also be in a hospital room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back