• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Black sat next to him "Ya know, you kind of remind me of Inferno from back home. A stubborn boy who was at the same orphanage as me, he could set anything on fire, including his face." He said trying to make conversation, he sighed regretting his question, his hand on his head.

@MiyaTheNeko

Psycho looked over at him with a raised eyebrow. He was interested in his story and smiled at it. Psycho pulled out a pen and paper and started to write stuff down on it.

When they found out I had powers, they took me into a lab... they burned me, cut me, all kinds of things. I don't talk now because I think they may have bugged me... I'm not sure but it scares me at the thought.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Black sighed "That must have been awful, I never dealt with that in my old town....There was this one time when my sister killed everyone in a church. I ran away but she decided to try and hunt me down, I am a prize in her eyes. My only family trying to kill me," he said leaning forward, using his arm to rest his head.

@MiyaTheNeko

Psycho frowned at his story and pulled him into a comforting huh. He felt bad for Black and was willing to protect him if his sister ever showed up. He pulled away and quickly riffled his hair. "Sorry..." he said in a weak quiet voice.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Black jumped but soon relaxed "Thanks, don't speak, it seems like it hurts you." He said teleporting to the other side, his arm crossed. "Do you have somewhere I can sleep," he said yawning, rubbing his eyes.

@MiyaTheNeko

Psycho nodded when he said it sounded like it hurt to speak. It did, alot but he had started to get used to it. Psycho looked around and smiled he phased into a room. After a minute he came back out with two mattresses, a few pillows, and two blankets. He set them down and layed on one. He calmly waited for him to take the other bed.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Black patted Psycho's head before lying on his bed "Thanks*Yawn* You're a good friend," he said swerving to side. He smiled before dozing off into sleep. He hovered a few inches from his bed as he slept.

@MiyaTheNeko

Otakubeats said:
(Ty and Hibiki are walking to the Hero's association. We hope Saitama will be there.*WINK WINK*)
(wow, subtle... but which hero association? american or japan?)

Psycho smiled over at him and nodded. He curled up in his bed and slowly dozed off to sleep. Moments later there was a table moving closer and closer to their beds until it finally stopped. He seemed to move around a lot and whimper.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Black heard whimpering and woke up, staring at Psycho. He floated over, not making a sound as he patted his head. "You're okay, you're okay," he said in a low voice, stroking his hair.

@MiyaTheNeko

Ray was playing with her mitten after Lucifer had left. She rolled around so her straight jacket jingled, laughing at the sound she loved to make. Ray got up to grab icecream only to be stopped by the jacket tightening around her.

A small figure with a glowing eye walked into the warehouse, the glowing eye turning red from underneath her hair. "Name: Ray, greetings I am here to check up on you. Please do not struggle," the thing said in a low but familiar voice, walking up.

Ray shaked in fear knowing who was talking to her "Lily? I-I thought you where d-dead," she said backing up into a wall. Lily walking up and using the red eye to aim at Ray's good eye.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
(You ship everything with everything. I wouldn't be surprised if you shipped Otaku and Beats xD )

[/QUOTE]
(or lou and eliza... oh wait they don't have chemistry anymore)

Psycho, psychologically felt Black comforting him and instantly calmed down. Around that time he would have normally woke up 'screaming' but couldn't loudly because of his voice. Instead he slept more calmly from the gentle touch of what he though ideas his first friend.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Black sighed "You'll be okay," he said before moving him a bit, he sat next to him. Black put his arms on his knees and looked around the room, he kept quite, patting Psycho's head softly with one hand as he looked off.

@MiyaTheNeko

Lily tilted her head, the laser scrolling across Saitama's body. "Name: Saitama, weakness:Mosquito, number of defeats: Error. I am not dead, I may have been but now I am not." She said before looking back at Ray, she removed the jacket. After a few seconds she put it back on and tightened around the arms.

Ray fell to the ground, her face pale before running behind Saitama. She stared at Lily who gave a dead look at her "She's a zombie, or maybe a robot. I don't know!" She whispered and hide behind his legs.

@Salex

(music)PaRappa jumping in this world of heroes and villains, some heroes are big, some are green some are fast, some are mean, but this hero is.....a succuba.(music)

(music)Now I'm coming in for verse two, I'm at the boy house with my boy Saitama, with the child of death, who's mom is dead, One Punch Man he is fast and strong, but he can't beat a fly, as a show of respect to Saitama I will Bow.(music)

(music)The child of death will get a flower, that cannot die, she can touch it as much as she likes, a hero I am, a hero I will be now this rap is over peace.(music)

As he dropped the mic on the warehouse floor, an unkillable flower would now be in the hands of Ray.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back