• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

MiyaTheNeko said:

Psycho watched the man chow down on about everything in the fridge. He frowned under his mask and shook his head. He waited for the man to finish what he wanted. Psycho took the Apple and lifted his mask above his head revealing his face. Burn marks and scars were spread out all-over his face and he was obviously younger.

View attachment 302159 ((imagine him but the face of a 12-14 year old. I couldn't find a good picture ;-
;) )

@Shammy the Shamrock

YoungX said:
Hibiki explores the city in the midst of a patrol. He remains vigilant as he watches out for criminals and the like.
@Otakubeats
Ty just followed along, allowing his mind to wander.. Eventually his thoughts settled on that of the Shadow. He hadn't been seen or quite a while, and it bothered Ty. On one hand, he was relieved but yet....he couldn't help but feel anxious. The only clue of Ty's worry would be the flicker of fear every so often as his mind went over the possibilities as to what happened.

Otakubeats said:
Ty just followed along, allowing his mind to wander.. Eventually his thoughts settled on that of the Shadow. He hadn't been seen or quite a while, and it bothered Ty. On one hand, he was relieved but yet....he couldn't help but feel anxious. The only clue of Ty's worry would be the flicker of fear every so often as his mind went over the possibilities as to what happened.
Hibiki would be walking and noticed Ty seemed to be aloof. "What is it?" He asks him curious about his thoughts.

Black frowned "What happened to you, I know I shouldn't say that but it seems awful." He said crossing his hands and staring at Psycho, a look of worry on his face.

@MiyaTheNeko

Going to the thermostat she raised it as high as it could go, she went back and sat down. "Bur, there it is for you Mr. Freeze. I'm tempted to wear my work suit, just so I can keep warm," she said leaning back on the couch, she rubbed her hands against her arms.

@Quillicious

YoungX said:
Hibiki would be walking and noticed Ty seemed to be aloof. "What is it?" He asks him curious about his thoughts.
"Just wondering what happened to the Shadow. He hasn't been around in a long time."

Otakubeats said:
"Just wondering what happened to the Shadow. He hasn't been around in a long time."
"Oh him? Right I suppose that's true. Well the last time he ran away since he didn't want to deal with Saitama. Actually where is Saitama?"

@Salex (If you want to appear xD )

Looking up Annie created a dagger and went to a little station, she turned on her light, revealing pictures of different people in hero outfits on a board. "Hmm, taken out today, " she said ripping out old pictures and replacing them with new ones. "Little weirdo with headphones, living lighting bolt, crazy guy in gas mask, death girl, and egg man." She said putting a picture of them on the board, stabbing her dagger into the picture of Saitama.

@Quillicious

Otakubeats said:
"Probably at some food sale......"
"True. Well in any case if he does come back then he'll have to go through me." Hibiki continues his patrol and sees nothing out of the ordinary... for now.

YoungX said:
"True. Well in any case if he does come back then he'll have to go through me." Hibiki continues his patrol and sees nothing out of the ordinary... for now.
"Why? What did he do this time"

Otakubeats said:
"Why? What did he do this time"
"I meant Shadow. Sorry if I confused you," he says as he continues on. "Though... speaking of Saitama didn't you want to take the hero test?"

YoungX said:
"I meant Shadow. Sorry if I confused you," he says as he continues on. "Though... speaking of Saitama didn't you want to take the hero test?"
"....OH YEAH!" Ty nodded suddenly remembering. "I need to do that at some point.."

Otakubeats said:
"....OH YEAH!" Ty nodded suddenly remembering. "I need to do that at some point.."
"Well there doesn't seem to be any criminal activity so let's go look for Saitama," he says to Ty. Not knowing that this would take quite a bit of real time to find Saitama.

YoungX said:
"Well there doesn't seem to be any criminal activity so let's go look for Saitama," he says to Ty. Not knowing that this would take quite a bit of real time to find Saitama.
(Ty:Stop breaking the fourth-wall.)

"Why can't we just go without him?"

Otakubeats said:
(Ty:Stop breaking the fourth-wall.)
"Why can't we just go without him?"
"Well... I'd feel it would be easier if the number one hero were to take us. Gets through a lot of needless hassle, and less paper work." Of course the real reason is much more practical, but no one needs to know that.

@Salex

Last edited by a moderator:
YoungX said:
"Well... I'd feel it would be easier if the number one hero were to take us. Gets through a lot of needless hassle, and less paper work." Of course the real reason is much more practical, but no one needs to know that.
@Salex
".....But we have to find him which is gonna be hard considering he never shows up when we want him too. Why do you even have to do paperwork?"

Otakubeats said:
".....But we have to find him which is gonna be hard considering he never shows up when we want him too. Why do you even have to do paperwork?"
"Reasons beyond my control," he says to Ty as he may as well take him to the hero association. Surely Saitama will show up later anyways. It's been awhile indeed.

YoungX said:
"Reasons beyond my control," he says to Ty as he may as well take him to the hero association. Surely Saitama will show up later anyways. It's been awhile indeed.
Ty followed him. (Ty is not patient at all.)

Annie sighed "Yup, each one is part of a group, they have a very pretty penny on their heads. I don't care who wants them but money is money," she said creating a rifle, she shot each of their heads. "Easy kills for bounty," she said with her red eyes blazing, the white pupils almost glowing. She made the rifle vanish and went to the kitchen for some noodles.

@Quillicious

Psycho frowned a little and looked to the ground. It was quite obvious he didn't want about it and the sudden question felt a little insulting. He sat down and continued to eat the Apple that he was given.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back