• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Ezekiel cheered in excitement, seeing that he's back on his own ground. "Fuck yeah!" He kissed the floor, happy as fucking hell. "We did it.. I'm so fucking done with you." He looked over at Quill, opening his bag, pulling out one of those brick phones, but it looked modified. "You fuck with anyone else, I'm fucking calling an airstrike."

@Quillicious @Otakubeats @YoungX

Last edited by a moderator:
BlankName said:
Ezekiel cheered in excitement, seeing that he's back on his own ground. "Fuck yeah!" He kissed the floor, happy as fucking hell. "We did it.. I'm so fucking done with you." He looked over at Quill, opening his bag, pulling out one of those brick phones, but it looked modified. "You fuck with anyone else, I'm fucking calling an airstrike."
@Quillicious @Otakubeats @YoungX
"Now that we are back, stay the fuck away from me you sick bastard." He turned and went to his room extremely tired from what's happened.

Zedisback said:
Louis looked taking it from his hands saying "Hmmm,I'll be taking this away." After that he was gone, he would yawn, in his lab just shaking his head locking up the device before teleporting back, saying "Okay now I have to go undo all this, and this will be a lot of paper work for me to, also if you guys ever do something, like this again, I will lock you all up in space-time anomaly jail." @BlankName
"Don't worry. I'm never ever messing with time ever again." He meant it.

Otakubeats said:
Ty found her in the hallway(I'm assuming in the base cuz we were all tele'd back.) "HIBIKI!!!"
@YoungX
Hibiki would turn back and head to where Ty was. He sees Astra on the ground. "What happened?" His voice filled with concern.

Mischief teleported from place to place, seeing that he's needed to explore. Of course he's been everywhere but he needed a recap. It's not usual that he's been everywhere and anywhere. But.. Uh.. He's always known something, nothing can keep him somewhere, jail can't, he can't be locked in hell, like hell, he's basically friends with the devil. "I wonder if..." It was a stupid plan to bring every Mischief from the beyond but... It's doable?

@Anyone Who Wants To Interfere

YoungX said:
Hibiki would turn back and head to where Ty was. He sees Astra on the ground. "What happened?" His voice filled with concern.
Ty held his head as memories flooded them. "Nononononno SHIT! S-she tried to save me and she got hurt and oh god it's all my fault..."

YoungX said:
"Don't worry. I'm never ever messing with time ever again." He meant it.
"Lets just say mess with the timeline again, and you guys won't like how it ends for you." Louis said kicking back and relaxing saying "I like to think I'm a pretty laid back guy, but don't even think about doing that again, don't even think about thinking about it again, don't even think and thinking about this again, you get the point." Said Louis @YoungX

Zedisback said:
"Lets just say mess with the timeline again, and you guys won't like how it ends for you." Louis said kicking back and relaxing saying "I like to think I'm a pretty laid back guy, but don't even think about doing that again, don't even think about thinking about it again, don't even think and thinking about this again, you get the point." Said Louis @YoungX
"Yes I do indeed."

Otakubeats said:
Ty held his head as memories flooded them. "Nononononno SHIT! S-she tried to save me and she got hurt and oh god it's all my fault..."
Hibiki looked at Astra and wondered what he could do. For now he might have to get medical help.

BlankName said:
Mischief teleported from place to place, seeing that he's needed to explore. Of course he's been everywhere but he needed a recap. It's not usual that he's been everywhere and anywhere. But.. Uh.. He's always known something, nothing can keep him somewhere, jail can't, he can't be locked in hell, like hell, he's basically friends with the devil. "I wonder if..." It was a stupid plan to bring every Mischief from the beyond but... It's doable?
@Anyone Who Wants To Interfere
(It's time for Daguva)

Daguva would instantly be where Mischief is and had a curious look on his face. "I see your having fun there Mischief which reminds me have you seen the other Gods? I could've sworn they were calling a meeting." He had been watching the humans and had apparently been called to a meeting by the other Gods. If the Gods were holding a meeting, then this would be a serious change to the universe.

(Face-Claim)

Alcor.full.746613.jpg

Louis said "Guys I have bad news because you went back in time you guys are now wanted by the dimension guardians. Louis said not really paying much mind to what was going on around his person, as he would yawn looking at the new guy who entered the room. @BlankName @Echo Dreamsong

God walked back into the room and sighed "Damn god can't hide forever, he'll be back some time," he said sitting back in his throne. He polished his suit and leaned back, wondering where the others had went.

@Any god

"Now who the living bat shit fuck are you?" He asked, actually wanting to bring back to Mischiefs but no... Fucking Daguva. "What do you want Davuga or Vagu? Or cogs? Or...?"

@YoungX

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
God walked back into the room and sighed "Damn god can't hide forever, he'll be back some time," he said sitting back in his throne. He polished his suit and leaned back, wondering where the others had went.
@Any god

[/QUOTE]
Silence walked in offering him a gentle smile and a curtsy.

BlankName said:
"Now who the living bat shit fuck are you?" He asked, actually wanting to bring back to Mischiefs but no... Fucking Daguva. "What do you want Davuga or Vagu? Or cogs? Or...?"
@YoungX
"It's Daguva. Now as I thereby mentioned before I want to know where the other gods are. You know how late messages are when they get sent to me Mischief," he had a gentle smile as he looked at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back