• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

YoungX said:
"Is that so," Daguva says intrigued. "Well then I suppose I must prepare for the worst." He knew every God was aware of his powers, and how he can nullify things. The only drawback was he can't act unless he is required to.
Fate loomed behind Daguva, waving her hands in his hair getting a feel for it she would laugh saying "You can't outrun fate, dearest, Daguva." She spoke to god saying "What now?" She asked. @BlankName

Last edited by a moderator:
Zedisback said:
Fate loomed behind Daguva, waving her hands in his hair getting a feel for it she would laugh saying "You can't outrun fate, dearest, Daguva." She spoke to god saying "What now?" She asked. @BlankName
Otakubeats said:
Silence clapped her hands sharply putting her hand son her hips and giving them all a telepathic snarl. 'STOP BICKERING AT ONCE.' The only person who avoided her fury was God. @BlankName @OtherGods
"Your right I can't. I just have to accept whatever it is fate has in store for me," he would close his eyes and smile for a moment. Then he would hear Silence. Of course he wasn't going to say anything because he knew he wasn't bickering. As for Mischief, well he would just take his words to heart.

"Oh shut up Silence. Oh wait..." Mischief pointed at her clearly cut lips. "See?" He laughed, looking over at Fate. "How about you go and touch up on your fate, stop getting so butt hurt." Mischief continued. "And you Davuga or Saguva, go null your girl and make sure it's nice."

@YoungX @Zedisback @Otakubeats

BlankName said:
"Oh shut up Silence. Oh wait..." Mischief pointed at her clearly cut lips. "See?" He laughed, looking over at Fate. "How about you go and touch up on your fate, stop getting so butt hurt." Mischief continued. "And you Davuga or Saguva, go null your girl and make sure it's nice."
"It's Daguva. Well I don't partake in the activities that you do Mischief. I'm not interested in love," he would simply stand still and wait for God to speak.

BlankName said:
@BlankName @Shammy the Shamrock [/color]

God sighed "Wait, we must wait for the others. We can't go alone because I know they can pin any of you. I however need to find the one known as the New God of Death. Anyone like to help me show our existence to the runt," he said taking the cloak and looking at the rest.

@BlankName

Quill sighed. He was staying back in the shadows, leaning against the wall. He glared at the reader.

"You happy now? I hope you fuckin' are, cause somethin' big's about to go down. Somethin' nobody can stop. I tried to warn you, but nobody listens to reason. Nobody."

He had seen everything that happened.

"He warned me about this, y'know? The One. Before he left. Forever. Yeah, he's not coming back, courtesy of God. Hope you're happy, you've attracted the attention of the Council. Hard to do. I guess that's an accomplishment. Anyways, I'm gonna bounce. 'Fore it goes to Hell. Don't come cryin' to me for help again, I've shown you what I can do. That thing where I fixed it all, I helped you dodge a bullet. But, hey, ending up in the wrong dimension isn't that bad. For me. You see, I don't change at all through the different dimensions. Cause I know about you guys. Okay, I've prolonged this long enough. This isn't gonna be fun for you..."

Quill flipped up his hood and put his hands in his hoodie pockets, walking out of the RP and into the white nothingness.

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
God sighed "Wait, we must wait for the others. We can't go alone because I know they can pin any of you. I however need to find the one known as the New God of Death. Anyone like to help me show our existence to the runt," he said taking the cloak and looking at the rest.
@BlankName

[/QUOTE]
Fate stood saying "I will help you maybe it will be fun, she stood by the side of god saying "We have to find her first." Crossing her arms, her eyes shut for a second, as she would sign, did they even know where to find her? @BlankName

(You know what I'm done trying to calm you two down, you two can fight if you want just take it to pms please.)

BlankName said:
Silence looked away, sadness overwhelming her. She may be a goddess, but still had the heart of a mortal for now. She ran vanishing into her realm, The Forest of Silence. Any of the gods who had paid enough attention would have seen a single tear fall to the ground as she fled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back