• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Salex said:
saitama was sleeping so soundly, but inside he was having a nightmare, and no one knows the nightmare until he woke up with a terrified face and shouted:
pchxwuyklpiimsagneel.png

@BlankName @Otakubeats @Quillicious
A loud thud followed from a room nearby. And Ty cursed loudly. "MOTHERFUCKER!" He got off the floor, rubbing his head.

Ray heard yelling and ran to wherever it was "Calm down! It's me, I'm back from the future," she said wiggling her fingers at the word future. Ray smiled and put her mitten back on remembering what had happened with her new self.

@Salex

YoungX said:
"Well see we had our minds transferred to the future. I never wish to speak of it again as it turned to be a waste of time," he would say calmly.
Ty walked in rubbing his good eye. "And a fucking torture for me."

Ray shrugged "A day maybe, I just came back. The future was weird, I believe I became the Saitama person. You should have seen me punch down that door," she said trying to punch a wall before falling in pain. "Ow!" She said realizing she didn't have her one punch powers.

@Salex @Otakubeats @YoungX @Zedisback

Last edited by a moderator:
Otakubeats said:
"Well...we wait for-" Ty froze mid-sentence and tilted his head a bit, before walking out of the room and out of the warehouse. He had heard something strange...
"What is it Ty?" Hibiki would ask him as he saw him leave.

YoungX said:
"What is it Ty?" Hibiki would ask him as he saw him leave.
He didn't answer, and continued walking. Ty figured that if he wanted to know then he could follow instead of breaking his concentration. As he focused on the sound, it became a bit clearer to him. He slowly make his way to the forest where the source lie.

(This is the sound)

[media]

[/media]

God decided to walk into the forest, he sighed not knowing if any others had followed. He went back to the spot he killed Death and stabbed his weapon into the ground, the roses blooming. "Heh, Death helps bring life," he said crushing the flowers under his foot.

Ray followed like a very sneaky ninja....without the sneaky or the ninja. "Where are you going?!?!?" She said running, going to whatever Ty was following

@Otakubeats @YoungX @Salex

Otakubeats said:
He didn't answer, and continued walking. Ty figured that if he wanted to know then he could follow instead of breaking his concentration. As he focused on the sound, it became a bit clearer to him. He slowly make his way to the forest where the source lie.
(This is the sound)

[media]

[/media]
Hibiki simply follows not sure what is going on.

Daguva notices God disappear, and becomes curious so he decided to follow. He decided to watch as he sees God trample on Deaths grave. "Through death she brought life. The universe is strange, but intriguing."

@Shammy the Shamrock

Mischief honestly couldn't care about God's issues. It's his problem and he doesn't need any sympathy for anything. So, when he was teleporting before, he actually got a pair of earbuds and a phone, he turned on some music. One of the best things ever. Mischief said one thing. "Hey, God, go have your issues somewhere else." Than he tuned up his music.

@Gods

[media]

[/media]

God heard noises and teleported to Silence "Are you upset?" He asked looking down at her, his hand extended. He may have been an awful tyrant but the sounds of Silence somehow bothered him. "The child of Death will die soon enough, I can sense there presence." He said looking up at his group, and then back at the grave sight, very odd indeed.

@YoungX @Otakubeats @Zedisback

Users who are viewing this thread

Back